It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spitting out More Ufo's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Let me first say,for a change I am not using the title from the video. I would hate to be slammed for trying to sensationalize or something to that effect.So, my apologies to the youtube poster.

With that out of the way, this is a strange video. Seems to be another one that has one object spitting out other objects. I don't think they are birds, because the movement just doesn't seem bird like. I dont think flare because for one it is daytime footage, and also just because of the movement of them. The editing of the video does show they are solid objects so I don't think something has been cgi'd into the film. Then again, that is not my field so who knows. Im sure some members will check into that part of it.

Anyhow, seems it was taken 4-10-11 so it is recent and it does have a few different clips. I do suggest watching it full screen if possible, and I also suggest Turning down the Sound after a minute or so as it is a bit annoying.

Curious as to what you folks think of this one!

edit on 15-4-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The sound is, in my opinion, what makes the video stand out. People are seem to be reacting to the movement and they seem to be genuinely awe struck.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
The sound is, in my opinion, what makes the video stand out. People are seem to be reacting to the movement and they seem to be genuinely awe struck.

Oh I agree with you on that point, its just the over and over of it that got annoying for me! lol I suppose people will figure it out on their own!

Now the question is, what do you think it is?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

very interesting. I'm not sure what it is but I'm going to wait and see what other people think of this.

good thread

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
looks like the same thing running over and over.
I think it is escaped balloons, with some not very good cgi
just my opinion

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think this is very interesting. I watched it a few times and wish I knew more. Do you have an idea where this was caught on video?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i have seen this video before...heres a shorter version...it is from july 2010 and its from Japan....
...so it may have been uploaded on 4-10-11 but its a year old...and as for it being fake or balloons...i guess it could be balloons if there was a motor attached to it to spit them out like that...other than that i couldnt say either way
edit on 15-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
fake

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'll have to disagree on them being balloons...Unless ofcourse they burst on the way up but I don't think they were high enough ^^

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not balloons, the pivot point circular movements are far too precise for balloons. Fakery involved? Alien UFOs? Who knows.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
fake

Interesting you claim that since no one here has stated what they think it actually might be.

I can tell you one things for sure... it's real whatever it is! But what is it?? Haha!

Kinda looks like it pumps its arms before spitting out whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by MJZoo

Oh I agree with you on that point, its just the over and over of it that got annoying for me! lol I suppose people will figure it out on their own!

Now the question is, what do you think it is?

I wonder if it was some sort of device demonstration? As you said, the people were clearly reacting to it, but what made them gather to watch in the first place??

Maybe it was spitting out life jackets in case a tsunami were to hit

I know.... that was bad....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have seen this many times... I will post links.......I think that they are an actual being not a craft.. I think they use our aptmosphere to spawn... at least it what it looks like to me....beings that live in the vacum of space ..like our fish live in the ocean....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now when the camera goes to a close up they look like these beings.........www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Lost in america because: found another video..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Read Deal. Thanks a lot.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Fake??? Why dont you try to have an open mind...look at the links i posted on a previous comment.. there is a lot of footage on this.....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blindsopen

Both of the videos you posted have always fascinated me. The second one I have really been intrigued with because of the different angles. You may be on to something.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
fake

I am a skeptic myself, but i must say i am getting sick and tired of people like you, who scream fake without even providing any explanation for why you believe it has been faked.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wonder why all the good footage gets little attention...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

They aren't as easy to debunk and look important. I myself would really like to hear some more opinions on this one myself. Maybe it is just the time of day, always seems a little slow around this time for some reason.

One thing I AM pretty sure about is, I don't think it is "Fake."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This could easily be CGI. And with a total lack of other information - Location? Date? Witnesses? - we must assume that is the case.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join