It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail Science - the site believers love to hate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Contrail Science is a site that is dedicated to teh study of clouds and contrails - and therefore it is also a "dbunking" site for chemtrails.

The guy running it has brought together a lot of information about contrails, and has aimed at ensuring it is all independantly verifiable - ie through reputable organisations and academic studies.

It has a standing invitation to correct anything on it that you find that is incorrect:

I’m not a scientist, or a meteorologist, but I like to think that what I post is comprised of independently verifiable facts. You can check the facts yourself. If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately.

He's not anonymous - his photo and name are right there.

Periodically it gets a pasting by chemtail believers on here - either it's funded by NASA, or it's full of "alf truths and blatent lies", so on and so forth. But no believers ever manage to point out what these "blatant lies" actually are.

I mean if they are BLATANT then it should be easy to show that. Half-truths are of course a bit harder to identify - that's the whole point of them....but still....give it some effort huh?

And if you don't want to risk infection by posting there yourself why not do so here and I'll pass them on in the public discusions there.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think the whole contrail/chemtrail thing has been taken a bit too seriously.

Even though we have proof that some countries have done this in the past, I still believe it is mostly a case of misidentification.
But I am not saying all the cases are false!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Seems like the chemtrails/contrails are the topic of the day, today

Regardless, "believers" will dismiss the science because they need something to believe in. Something to rally against. People always need that. No amount of "sense talking" will encourage science-based retort.

I'm sure there is someone out there willing to be unbiased on this topic. I am, and so far the chem-trail "evidence" has yet to convince me since it's often just eye-witness account and no science behind it (prove me wrong).

Edit: The availability of "patents" involving geo-engineering does not correlate with chem-trails being used right now, the same way as patents involving time- machines does not mean we have them.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I should also have said that the reason CS gets so much "traffic" from debunkers is the good job he's done bringing a great deal of information together on 1 site - it makes it so much easier when believers often post old info that's been sen many times before.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Let's also not forget the constant presenting of proof and the immediate, "so where is your proof?" rebuttals.
You can present them documentation, which is usually of test samples of water, snow, or soil, and when the readings are very high, they say, "these numbers can't be real, must be a typo" which is then followed by, "So where's your proof?"

It's a go nowhere 1 way conversation with a co-intel entourage squad for supplemental support.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That is true, there is too much bias and inability to hear opposing perceptions when it comes to "debate" this subject.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Let's also not forget the constant presenting of proof and the immediate, "so where is your proof?" rebuttals.
You can present them documentation, which is usually of test samples of water, snow, or soil, and when the readings are very high, they say, "these numbers can't be real, must be a typo" which is then followed by, "So where's your proof?"

who are you refering to as "they"? Debunkers?

All the samples that ar examined on CS (KSLA, Mt Shasta, Arizona Skywatch, What in the World are they Spraying off the top of my head) are fully examined and shown wanting because they say they are measuring something that they are not - eg they say that they are measuring the amount of "X" in the air or in the water - but they are actually measuring the amount in soil or in dust.

Ther is one case where the numbers are presented as 1000 times higher than they actually are because someone apparently mis-read the symbols for "micro-" and "milli-".

So the reasons they are inaccurate and/or misleading are fully given in each case.

there's no "it must be a typo"

It's a go nowhere 1 way conversation with a co-intel entourage squad for supplemental support.

If they are wrong then show how.

Science it like that - science has to accept change when proof is offered - that is what science is all about.

the challenge is there - show them wrong and they will change.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
get real. US OLD PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN [55]-n wisconsin and remember what a real blue sky looks like know they spray chemcrap
Look up people and see with your own eyes and take notice of times they spray-was it going to be hot-were other planes flying and leaving normal chemtrails??-notice they leave for days when a cold front comes through -then return a week later and pour it on again ??? Notice how they really spray in summer and taper off in winter??
Watch and you will see-its easy here in n-wisconsin since we have rare plane traffic---then the government planes show up and spray stripes---[ WHICH I MIGHT ADD IS THE SAME PATH MOST TIMES-ITS JUST THE CHEM STREAM IS MOVING DOWN WIND] Which makes it look like a stripe
They rarely do criss-cross patterns any more since it is so obvious they cant hide the strangeness of it, they do still do x patterns however.
I am sure they have many reasons for spraying,experimenting, however as you watch with your own eyes keep tract of times-wheather patterns temp and time of year you will come to my conclusion--Its a world wide global dimming project by most free nations. Sure they also have the overpopulation problem and they have to get rid of lots of people in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY !!!!!!!!!
Like i said look up--form a group -take notice of times-whether patterns -when they leave for a couple of days then come back and spray again??
look up you young people for it is your future-you will be robbed from above--poisoned from above-

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Contrail
YEAH right i am sure its Contrail there are days when the chemtrails start spraying around in residential areas you know what happens then? the birds stop singing.

Funny there are also days and a week even when the chemtrails stop spraying and the birds start singing again, not to mention the day becomes clearer.

Contrails dont make fake clouds.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Contrail Science is a site that is dedicated to teh study of clouds and contrails - and therefore it is also a "dbunking" site for chemtrails.

You said it right there....... "also a dbunking site for chemtrails" .....ya of course it is... that's all it is for. As soon as you go there you are flooded with WHY Chemtrails don't exist. Why would I want to go there and correct something when it is a waste of time to do so.
Also, just because you see a name and a picture makes it honest and truthful??? Where are you from man? I mean sheesh.... you wouldn't pass counterintelligence 101 if you can't makeup a name and find a picture. LOL.
If he's so open and truthful then why does his site go through a private proxy company not allowing you to find where the server is located and who runs it.
Ohh.... i do have something to correct on that site..... can you ask them to take down all the Chemtrail pictures that they are calling normal contrails. That would be nice. Thanks.

contrailscience = propaganda

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

OK - so tell us what is on it that is untrue?

All you guys keep saying it is propaganfa, lies, etc.

So it shoudl be dead easy to show something on it that is false - surely - you do HAVE some evidence that there's something wrong on it don't you??

Or are you all just hot air??(sic)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The evidence has already been shown. No, I don't have 100% proof but anyone with the ability to critically analyze data can determine that something is indeed being sprayed.

And as for contrailscience....... I can't really help you if you don't see the obvious psychology that is used on that site. If I were to go on there and attempt to correct something I would immediately be shot down and told its a contrail and the proof is a link from the same website itself.... It really does promote a sense of .. "Don't question your government, everything is just fine."

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I can see the psychology that is used on that site - it provides verifiable evidence - that is to say you can get the same evidence from varius independant sources if you try hard enough. It is called the scientific method - it's how real sceince works.

It's a real cracker of psychology - it's open, transparent, follows the scientific method, and if you can show anything that is oncorrect they are obliged to fix it, because that is the way science works.

I also know why the faithful hate it - for exactly the same reasons - in order to prove it wrong they have to indulge in finding real evidence - the verifiable kind and not hearsay and speculation. And when they do that they find that chemtrails are a myth.

If you can prove that somethgni is being sprayed as you assert then it should be easy to prove Contrail Science about something.

So why can't you??

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Scientific Method my asss..... That site does NOT use the scientific method. It's even implied in the sites title of "The Science and Pseudoscience of Contrails and Chemtrails"

Get that??? Pseudoscience.... that does not equal the scientific method.....
You gonna come back and say that they use science on contrails and pseudoscience on chemtrails?? ...either way you know that's BS.

I really hate to burst your bubble but the only ones capable of doing the scientific method on chemtrails and contrails is a Government enitity..... or a really wealthy private company.

I really can't believe you just tried to say that internet and arm chair researchers use the scientific method on that site.....

Next ... you are going to tell me I should believe the governments say in this matter ....LOL

Come on man.... even the German government has all but admitted spraying chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I just want to say that i know for a fact that there are weather modification projects using airplanes.Example?
www.weathermodification.com...
Cloud seeding usually uses aircraft. And you can see different clouds/differently looking sky afterwards, there is water crisis here and i saw all kinds of planes flying where they usually should not in patterns and weird sky for few days afterwards. It happened before weather front with humidity that should not cause percipitation moved in.
If other things are sprayed? I do not know. Hope not.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yes we all know cloud seeding is happening - it's not a secret, and it doesn't look like contrails.

You'll find plenty about it on Contrail Science - things that are not chemtrails (or contrails) and it is often mentioned by chemtrail believers, time after time, in the various discussions there too.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

lololol is that all you know how to do is link that bs propaganda website. It's your only hope. wow.

And please ...enlighten us....show us a video of a plane that cloud seeding.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Again you say it is BS...but you dont' actually tell us anythign that it has gotten wrong.

why can't yuo point out what is incorrect on it?

If you can't find a vid of cloud seeding your google-fu is even weaker than your aircraft-fu.

Here's one....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

... I did.. and I have seen that one. Just wanted to see what you would link.

Was hoping for a third person view.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

With the amounts of videos you watch, and you STILL haven't learned?

I wonder if you actually watch and pay attention to the ones suggested....or IF you only gravitate to ones that tend to "re-confirm" your delusions and fantasies?:

www.abc.net.au...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join