It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposure Levels Going Up Everywhere!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It has amazed me that this Global Catastrophe is being so dumbed down by the Media and how we are all accepting this.

Dr Michio Kaku is seems is the only one we can rely on to put it in laymans terms and gives us the truth - when a Scientist is telling us 'Exposure Levels are Going Up Everywhere.' It should be headlines on every Newspaper and those hiding the truth should be exposed.

blog.imva.info...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
It has amazed me that this Global Catastrophe is being so dumbed down by the Media and how we are all accepting this.

Dr Michio Kaku is seems is the only one we can rely on to put it in laymans terms and gives us the truth - when a Scientist is telling us 'Exposure Levels are Going Up Everywhere.' It should be headlines on every Newspaper and those hiding the truth should be exposed.

blog.imva.info...

I always like Dr Michio Kaku because he seems to have the guts to tell it how it is, without being perturbed about what his peers think.

I wonder if there is a move to try to maintain a calm atmosphere for the poor people there. I don't feel as though there is any form of initiative from the UK Government for us to do something to help. As you say it should be in the newspapers more.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think the truth is too big to let out.
If you ask me there is thousands of tons of radioactive materials there that are by no means secured.
There is meltdown in progress still.....
The potential for a long term radiation hazardis enormous.
The Pacific ocean is right adjacent the plnts so any over flow water is going straight into it in spite of anything you may hear to the contrary right now.
There is much more to this disaster than we are being told.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They insult our intelligence when they expect us to believe that the levels are harmless and we were even told that radiation is good for you at one point. Yeah Right!

I personally believe this is the beginning of the depopulation program that has been exposed through many outlets.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I love in the YouTube video when Dr. Kaku says:
"...so when they (TEPCO) says the situation is stable, it's only stable in the sense of dangling from a cliff, by your fingernails, and your fingernails are starting to crack...that's the situation now."

Don't get more blunt and realistic then that.
Tell it like it is Michio! We need the hard truth from SOMEONE who knows what they're talking about.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Check this report issued on04/11/11 by ACRO
who took many samples around Japan.
Some,if not all look very high!!!!!
www.acro.eu.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Every day that goes by the planet is becoming more contaminated from this, I think the truth is just too bad for TPTB to announce, no-one can get near enough to this place to sort it out, earthquakes and strong aftershocks keep coming to be honest I THINK WERE ALL DOOMED, the tin foil hat is now out!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There is much more to this disaster than we are being told.
GE designed the reactors, and look at how much media they own:

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course they have incentive to spin the story in their favor, they're still in the nuclear plant business!
edit on 14-4-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There was an editorial in the USA Today yesterday that argued that the media was overreacting to the situation and people shouldn't fear radiation.
/facepalm
The media has been downplaying it every step of the way.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Something weird happenned today in MN. The sirens went off for awhile and nobody knows why. Everyone around the areas were talking about it. We test the sirens every wed. first of the month and today is thurs. 14th. No tornadoes , no lightning and still sirens. A small cloudcover was comming in that is all. WTF is going on? why? I said, in a later and other thread are we being prepped for something. This is not normal. I did not mention it, but the alarms went off yesterday also. Monticello, mn is by the mississippi and there was no shaking or water anomolies, only the flooding here. So, wtf. is this prep for whats to come?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by orinoco4
I THINK WERE ALL DOOMED, the tin foil hat is now out!

You might want to trade in your tin foil hat for a hat made of lead, its better for keeping the radiation out.

edit on 14-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've already got stored a load of water for drinking - once it starts coming down in the rain - that's the last of the clean water.
There isn't anything we can do - we have all left it too late but all I can say is that if we do survive this (or those who do survive) never let TPTB or their type ever rule this planet again. Remember and never forget!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
In my town in texas, the sirens have been going off as well. And some garbled voice come up on it. Sound authoritative. Lasts about 4-5 minutes. Been wondering wtf is it all about.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
More Secrets re Sirens -

www.youtube.com...

Full Core Meltdown In Japan will Send Radiation Over the U.S.

How much more information do we need.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
They care more about the financial damage and will protect that interest long before they protect the human population.

www.reuters.com...

They are even stating that now Japan's Reactor Situation is stabilizing it's time now to get back on their feet - just as they are reporting the severity level being raised to '7'.

They are also talking about evacuating Tokyo at the same time.

Hello! - Time to get Real.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Even the Media are beginning to realise that they can't protect the Nuclear Industry for much longer - they've given it as much protection as they can in the hope that the Reactors would be brought under control and the Global population would never be any wiser - but as every day passes they realise they have dug themselves into a very deep hole.

"The group's warning underlines the dangers posed by the out-of-control facility which is causing unprecedented damage to earth, sea and sky. Fukushima is the nuclear death machine of which advocates of green technologies have warned for decades. But while the magnitude of the disaster grows larger by the day, the government's only response has been to expand the evacuation zone and try to shape news to avert a panic.

Emergency crews have braved high levels of radiation to bring the plant back under control, but with little success. A number of violent tremors and a second smaller tsunami have made their jobs nearly impossible. Thousands of gallons of radioactive water that was used as coolant has been flushed into the sea threatening marine life and sensitive habitat. The toxic release of radiation now poses an incalculable risk to a battered fishing industry and to fish-stocks around the world. These costs were never factored in when industry executives and politicians decided to exploit an energy source that can cause cancer, pollute the environment for millennia, and bring the world's third largest economy to its knees.

By raising the alert-rating to its highest level (7) regulators are conceding that a "major release of radioactive material with widespread health and environmental effects" is taking place. The situation is getting worse by the day. Japan's government will now insist on the "implementation of planned and extended countermeasures." In other words, a red alert. The threat to water supplies, food sources, livestock and humans is no longer in doubt. The media's efforts to protect the nuclear industry by downplaying the scale of the catastrophe have been moderately successful, but the truth is gradually beginning to surface as more people look to alternate sources of information. The disaster has been as ruinous to the media's reputation as it has been to the environment. "

"The risks associated with iodine-131 contamination in Europe are no longer "negligible," according to CRIIRAD, a French research body on radioactivity. The NGO is advising pregnant women and infants against "risky behaviour," such as consuming fresh milk or vegetables with large leaves."

www.sott.net...

The title of this link is misleading and refers to the Political and Financial Volcano but believe me - if these people are worried then we should be sh........g ourselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Take a look at this video of Japan sinking and tell me this isn't serious.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Chernobyl was ONE reactor and reached level 7 warning.

Japan/fukashima is 6 reactors in a row and is at Level 7 now.
and not all reactors are broke,
but once they can no longer contain it ....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
how about some useful information...

for example... What is the present level of leaking radiation equal to?
is it like all the ozone is depleated and cosmic rays are bombarding the surface of the planet?

or is the present radiation leaks on the level of a the fallout from a 10 megaton nuke explosion.

hey, i grew up with all the fallout scares in the '50s & '60s...with all that "strontium 90" stuff
that even cows milk being a concentrated source, from the grasses that were rained on by
radiated dust in the atmosphere & wind currents.
Are we there yet... or is the drifting radiation more intense than those above examples.

perhaps lead dust woven into clothing fabric would help protect us?
with respirators and filter masks as other needed accessories to avoid the low level ecosystem radiation

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I've already got stored a load of water for drinking - once it starts coming down in the rain - that's the last of the clean water.
There isn't anything we can do - we have all left it too late but all I can say is that if we do survive this (or those who do survive) never let TPTB or their type ever rule this planet again. Remember and never forget!

I love how that everyone wants to survive big big catastrophes like this. Ofcourse I see why you want to survive.

But survive for what? To stay longer alive, with no one? And, what are you going to do when you dont got anymore water? As you said, It would poison all the drinking water.

To be honest, I would rather die first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join