It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day the Dollar Died.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You know, when I first started watching this video, I figured they would have a bunch of ridiculous scenarios, and it would be totally out there. But as you start to watch it, you realize that this is exactly what is happening now.

The evil bankers don't really bother me any more. I know their reign of greed will soon come to an end.

Support the collapse!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Evil bankers will continue their reign just like they always have.
As soon as they are done with the US they will just move to their next country, as they have the resources that we do not.
Try it this way, you and a billionaire face the collapse and both lose your home and $100,000.
Who loses in this scenario?
The billionaire loses some cash but, you are financially and most likely morally devastated.
This has happened before and will happen again.
You'll see.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've seen this before but wanted to watch it again anyway. It's like the best horror video I've ever seen.

I'm afraid when there really is full capitulation it might actually go down as quickly as is shown. I agree it seems like it's already happening, but in really s......l.......o.......w..................m.........o.........t...........i.......o.........n.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

Hey, a guy can hope, can't he?

No, I am just afraid that after this whole things comes crashing down, were going to be in for a rough ride. An exciting, and necessary ride, but scary nonetheless.

Not to mention the freaky headlines.

'OBAMA: Raise the national debt ceiling, or risk global depression'

Just perfect..

top topics

join