It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haven't been on ATS in a few days.... i was surprised to see this !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Seriously, we have a WW3 forum?
as awesome as that is, it kinda brings it into the realm of reality. Is it honestly that inevitable? scary

on another note... would it really be a nuclear war, i mean wouldn't fighting with nukes completely mess the world up?
it just wouldn't make sense to use them...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

Seriously, we have a WW3 forum? as awesome as that is, it kinda brings it into the realm of reality. Is it honestly that inevitable? scary

i wouldn't consider it inevitable because we now have a forum dedicated to it, it's merely a method to keep other forums clean and cluster related material in 1 section.

As for nukes, small yield tactical nukes could be used with 'limited' radiation release. The areas targeted obviously wouldn't be habitable, but "collateral" damage could be minimized. I don't expect nukes to start flying as we're basically at the point that once 1 goes, they all go.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

i wouldn't consider it inevitable because we now have a forum dedicated to it, it's merely a method to keep other forums clean and cluster related material in 1 section.

fair enough that did sound a bit naive... but i was just a little shocked that they put it in the news area.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think its a brilliant preemptive move by ATS admin.I think most of us have a fair understanding of the cards being played right now,a lot of unrest and economic turmoil is a good ingredient for war.The drums are beating and propaganda flowing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi I thought you might be interested in this, amused me somewhat and I wasn't sure where to put it as I'm a newbie and can't start my own thread www.gumtree.com...

Again I'm new so sorry if I haven't linked properly but perhaps someone else could re-post

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Amazing World War 2 Bunker to rent in Dover Suit Large Family
£700pcm Dover, Kent
SaveGet email alertsShareReport
Reply to this ad or 01304 226666

Date available
01/04
Property Type
House
Number of Bedrooms
It could best be described as compact, but how many other potential homes are impervious to machine gun fire?

The property is certainly not the sort of thing we come across very often. But that's part of its charm and it is surprisingly cosy.

It’s one of the most unusual property lets we at The Accommodation Shop have seen for some time, a World War II plotting room set in a picturesque village on the South East Coast of England. Complete with it’s own series of tunnels, deep shelters and escape hatch!.

With a large open plan living area and further rooms consisting of bathroom, kitchen and air filtration rooms, this property offers great scope for modern day living. With no immediate neighbours and fantastic views across the countryside to the English Channel beyond this is the perfect let for 2011.

Those on Housing Benefit and pets are most welcome!

We don’t expect this property to be on the market for long so call today!

01304 226666

The Accommodation Shop

25 Worthington Street
Dover
Kent
CT17 9AG

Ad reference: 77022866Ad type: AgencyPosted: 24 hours agoViewed 592 timesThis person has been posting since Mar-2011
Reply to this adfacebooktwitterShare with Messenger
Enlarge picture
Theres photos too

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
LMAO

new topics

top topics

join