It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 7th, Aftershock Caused By Solar Flare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A huge solar flare happened on April 3rd, 2011. The eruption hurled a billion tons of mass a million miles an hour into our solar system.

This is the interesting part, The report says that there is some evidence that this huge eruption had glanced part of its blow on earth on April 6th when got to earth. Also, keep in mind this was a massive flare.

April 7th Japan was hit by a 7.1 aftershock. Japan is 13 hours ahead from the US east coast, 16 hours from west. That is above half a day. Is it possible that this could be something

Now I don't know the exact times, but I do find all this a little bit interesting.

Serious ATS members (because many of you have become trolls, SO no trolls...) can you help back up any of this information and data....Do what ATS does best and lets dig into this

EDIT ADD: I have no idea why it says April 8 in the title of the link, it was April 3rd. Other Websites have also found that this was diminished from official websites.....This has a bit of conspiracy around just the date.....I think I have stumbled onto something the government is trying to keep from us
this is what got me going.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 14-4-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
EDIT ADD: I have no idea why it says April 8 in the title of the link, it was April 3rd. Other Websites have also found that this was diminished from official websites.....This has a bit of conspiracy around just the date.....I think I have stumbled onto something the government is trying to keep from us
this is what got me going.

April 8th was probably the date the info was posted. From the text below the title:

A substantial coronal mass ejection blasted out from the Sun from an active region (Apr. 3, 2011) as seen by the STEREO (Ahead) COR2 coronagraph.

No conspiracy, just misinterpretation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I doubt it.

Why only there?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

no, research it beyond my link

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

According to this link
earthquake.usgs.gov...

The quake occurred at just before midnight (11:32 PM Japan time).

That would have put Japan facing directly away from the sun. i.e. night time. I'm not sure when the CME arrived but it would have hit the Atlantic side of the Earth if it corresponded with the time of the quake.

J.

top topics

join