It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKY NEWS talking about NWO right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just before they went to a break, Kay Burley (presenter) just said something about the NWO shifting power with an image of the UN sat around a table, More to come after the break as of 2:28pm.

just a heads up if your interested in what they are going to talk about.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seabas1123
Just before they went to a break, Kay Burley (presenter) just said something about the NWO shifting power with an image of the UN sat around a table, More to come after the break as of 2:28pm.

just a heads up if your interested in what they are going to talk about.

Nevermind did a google search. watching now.

thanks for the heads up. S&F

here is the link
news.sky.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I didn't hear it but I just have it on in the background so I may have missed it (Doubt it means anything really anyway). But yeah a link really is needed here, IMO.

It's just rumor otherwise.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Indeed, link or record and repost please, tried to find on there website, but there 'live sky news' on sky player requires microsoft silverlight to be installed !?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Sorry that you need silverlight, And Im afraid i don't have any equipment to record and post on here.

But after the article has finished I will try to inform you as best I can.

Talking about bipolar disease at the moment, not sure when the NWO thing will be on but they said after the break.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just remember that "new, world order" has many different meanings, according to context.

Unless you hear it mentioned in a movie involving secret conspiracies and shadowy organisations attempting to take over the world, then it almost certainly does have the meaning you want it to have

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ive been watching news channels all morning and i keep hearing NEW WORLD TREATY and NEW WORLD DECISIONS and NEW WORLD DEBATE???? wtf how many times are they gonna mention NEW WORLD....in one show??

rt.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectrumSeven

Read the post above yours.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

I didn't hear it but I just have it on in the background so I may have missed it (Doubt it means anything really anyway). But yeah a link really is needed here, IMO.

It's just rumor otherwise.

Agreed, im still watching just in case, but it's probably nothing revealing.
we shall see I guess. unless i missed something.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
news.sky.com... 1104215972076?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15972076_Brics%3A_Summit_Of_Emerging_Economies_Brazil%2C_Russia%2C_India% 2C_China_And_South_Africa_Shows_Power_Shift
This maybe?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Agreed, im still watching just in case, but it's probably nothing revealing.
we shall see I guess. unless i missed something.

It's the break now btw - I think they are supposed to be discussing it again after the break. But like Essan said, It has many different meanings and I really do doubt they are using it in the context we (conspiracy theorists) suspect.

Still going to be watching though of course. Just to see what they say.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

must have been posted as i was typing. hee hee still they've been mentioning the leaders and countrys can work better together than before?? new trade and monies values being discussed and embracing 'perhaps in the future 'solving world debt by using ONE CURRENCY

euro . and . amero perhaps

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows i did not make this post for the sake of it, SKY NEWS is talking about bp atm but i swear they mentioned the NWO earlier,

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Of course, the new world refers specifically to the Americas. Would anyone deny them a bit of order?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Watch 'Armageddon' with Bruce Willis & Ben Affleck, Theres a bit in that where a black american General says 'I need to report this to the Brotherhood' The Brotherhood huh ?

top topics

join