It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Prime Minister Kan: "Evacuation Zone Will Be Uninhabitable"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Talking about the evacuation zone around the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, Kan said "It will be uninhabitable for a while. For 10 years, maybe 20 years," Matsumoto disclosed to the press.

ex-skf.blogspot.com...

environmental expert Christopher Busby says "400,000 people in a 200km radius will develop cancer".

greatest-blog.com...

Wow, all i can say is just wow. And nothing is being done to cap the power plant. what are they going to let it do, just smoke for another 10 years? Things need to be done now!

edit on 13-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This is grave news. I had a suspicion since the beginning TEPCO wasn't telling all there was to this. Thats why we never got much information from them Cover-up For sure.

They also were so scrambled after the Tsunami i feel bad for everyone in Japan right now. Earthquake ,Tsunami, And Radiation...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i donated $20, its the best i can do now, but wants money when you already know your going to be dieing of cancer in a year or two.Survive the carnage of a tsunami to die of radiation a year later

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wow these people have been through enough
and is all those people in a 200km radius are going to die of cancer and they
knew this why have they not been evacuated why at the begining did they not extend the evacuation zone why is it still at 40km?.

this is crazy i feel so bad for the peple affected there if the earthquake and tsunami wasnt enough
now the govenrment decides that the radiation leak wasnt
bad and told their people everything is fine
to now tell them sorry but you are going to die or over exposure of radiation

this is just wrong
i feel so bad for the people of japan

edit on 13-4-2011 by karmajayne because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
200km = 124.27 miles radius. I'm without words.
Christopher Busby stated in the video that 400,000 people (based on calculations from Chernobyl) will develop cancer if 7.8 million people (who live in the 200km zone) are not moved out of the 200km zone. Where do you put 7.8 million people?
edit on 13-4-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join