It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent UK announcement : Wan't Change ? Vote for an independant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
On my "home" forum www.richplanet.net we have come to the conclusion that the party political system has failed in it's responcibility to serve the people and appears to serve the corporate backers no matter what party you vote for. We have get an elected dictatorship in the UK no matter who you vote for. A good way to address this situation would be to ignore the party system and the associated un democratic whips and vote for an independent in every area. This would really rattle the cages of the powers that be and hopefully put an end to wars and aggression not in my name, stop the pumping of depleted uranium munitions into Libya, selling weapons to nasty regimes - well the list is endless.
Next problem is how do you get the "Vote For An Independent" message out there and viral against the force of the controlled mainstream media. Oh well it was a nice thought

www.richplanet.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I already do vote for an independent.

Second line

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IMOVERHERE

Hello Imovehere!!!

Yes, so true that this so called democracy is a total farce. It is just a game so that those in power can feel good that they are not just power mongering monsters, that the people choose them!!! What a joke an a lie. I have not voted for many years now. I will only vote again when I feel like I am actually being represented and not just a pawn in a silly game that is really just a continued dictatorship hiding in an utter illusion of pretend democracy.

Happy Voting!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Sorry, but I woul also like to include an interesting quote from Winston Churchill, just to temper my previous reply;

"Democracy is the worst form of government, apart from all the others",

Puts it in context don't it!

Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Just checked out your site and bookmarked for later, its cool....Read some of the stuff about mi5, Jon Ronson is a tool, never liked his weird talk shows he did....how do we know you aren't MI5??? lol only joking...don't think you would be selling DVD's at £10 if you were an agent.....

I don't vote for anyone - I have actually come to the conclusion that no human or group of humans can run a government as essentially there is a flaw in human nature, think hegemony, game theory et al..too tired to put forward a proper argument however, I hope u get the idea...

Essentially I think AI (artificial intelligence) is the only answer, I think we are doomed as a race....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In olden times it was the priesthood that held sway in rulership because they understood how society worked, they had real wisdom not born from corporate greed and lies. ?So what happened for us to have important choices made by such dumb parliment. Things are just stagnant and rotten. It would be nice if some kind of occultcracy ruled over the lands. A place were new elites dissolve red tape and burracracy lawships and install new political mechanics, sharper and keen to action.

top topics

join