It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bejamin Fulford Still Talking, They Shut Down HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Personally i dont know what to think or say about Mr. Fulford. He talks a lot of good talk and he seems to be wanting to keep peace in the minds of the people, its just that, idk, its fishy to me.

I dont know how is showing his face after claiming the Mt. Fuji would be an unnatural eruption due to the globalist elites using HAARP tech on 4/11/11. There were two quakes with the magnitude of 7.4 within the same minute though.

Anyway, this is new from Mr. Fulford.

I would like to know what you guys think.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

I don´t know the guy, he keeps saying we, who is we? Who is he representing?

The last bit of the vid, when the camera is filming him from the side is a lil bit creepy I think.

It seems like he can hardly get the words out his mouth and is in some kind of a trance.

Still if this information is true, that´s good right.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Personally i think hes just another weirdo that needs his head examined
what does he think hes going to get from making these off the wall posts and videos
he might want to spend some time at the doctor and not on thinking this wacky stuff

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by AOA2012

I don´t know the guy, he keeps saying we, who is we? Who is he representing?

The last bit of the vid, when the camera is filming him from the side is a lil bit creepy I think.

It seems like he can hardly get the words out his mouth and is in some kind of a trance.

Still if this information is true, that´s good right.

He represents his army of 100 million Ninja Assassins...

Not kidding....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here is his Wikipedia Bio- he has an incredible and interesting background but sometimes he seems to be playing cops and robbers at 49years old.

B. Fulford Bio

Its 100K ninja assassins not 100M by the way.

Former Editor at Forbes Asia.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UrgentInsurgent

Try looking at his Project Camelot interview.

He's this Canadian guy who learned to speak Japanese. He might know some Chinese, too.

Many years ago he ran across some sort of political corruption story but couldn't get it published, then got threatened. Then he got involved with a Chinese criminal group that has supposedly been protecting him ever since.

He seems to be a very idealistic kind of guy. But he was aware how the game of politics was played, so as the English-speaking spokesman for his new-found group, he publicly informed the Powers That Be that his group had successfully identified something like 10,000 of their major people, and if any move was made in the direction of genocide, particularly of the non-White races of the planet, that his people would send out assassins to take out each and every person on their list. He offered the alternative of coming forward peacefully and negotiating. This happened several years ago.

Ben believes that there is plenty of wealth on the planet, and plenty of willingness to use it to make things better. But TPTB are sitting on it. That's why the economy seems so bad right now. That wealth can't be used for good unless TPTB volunteer, or are forced, to release it from their control.

These are the things he is referring to, as best I can remember from what I have heard about it. It is an interesting - could say daring - approach to the problem. He is unique because he is a Westerner willing to speak for the peoples of Asia. Is he bluffing? I suppose that's possible. Either way, I think, I'd be nervous in front of a camera giving the message he gave.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wow. From his wiki page :

A Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million (intellectuals like professors in various fields, scientists, politicians, etc.), this includes 1.8 million gangsters, and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be killed. The society has created an alliance joining China, Russia, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati.

en.wikipedia.org...

If the Illuminati are really out there this guy has got some balls.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If they are killed, I will retaliate by sending an army of dinosaurs, teenage mutant ninja turtles, and sponge bob. The ultimatum has been issued!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I find this guy fascinating, though never quite sure how to take him, he has quite a well established background, son of a Canadian diplomat, he worked for Knight Ridder and Forbes both A class financial publications.

It is just that his current claims seem so outlandish and frankly unbelievable at times, approached by a secret society of over 6 million, the number seems huge, but then when you look at the area he says this comes from its an area that has at least 4 billion people in it, so his figure works out than less than one in a thousand people are a member of these societies, something like an 0.015% of the population which is lower than the membership percentage in the western world of secret societies members.

The other issue is the predictions he makes, they never actually come to pass, now that could mean he is delusional, the most likely scenario to be fair, or it could be his public declarations of what is happening and background pressure from his secret society is preventing the thing predicted from happening, sadly there is no evidence to back that theory up.

He released a video where he made a joint statement with a guy called Leo Lyon Zagami A self proclaimed member of the Illuminati, whether he is or just living in fantasy land i'll leave for you to decide, here is the video

If you watch the body language between the two of them you can see that both men are tense towards each other, and that whenever Zagami tries to make a case for the Illuminati Fulford wont let him. Fulfurd seems tense and every new video I see of him he seems to have deteriorated a little more. Could be explained two ways really, either is his mentally unstable and slipping further and further, or he is telling the truth and what he knows is tearing him up inside so much that it is twisting him not being able to change it quikc enough, and not to mention if he is telling the truth the amount of fear he will be living with.

So I am not really sure about him, he doesn't seem dishonest to me, I don't get the sense he is deliberately lying, he believes it for sure but I still don't know...

I guess I will wait and see

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

IS that a hint?
"The people who did 9-11 and want to destroy 4 billion people are about to lose power. The Federal Reserve will be out of power by September this year?"

Fulford just seems like some DInner with the Schmuks individual. I want to believe him, he just seems like he has that persona. So does this other guy. Conspiracy with the Schmuks. I mean look at the way those pictures hang behind them. And the Corn Plant? exotic!!!
They have two tables close together but not touching. ANd do either of these guys look like decision makers? Fulford with his KMart polo and that guy with his Mens Wearhouse Suit on, I mean i dunno. Decision Makers? I picture a couple of guys in hospital gowns who have found access to a camera and some internet access when nobody is looking they make a video and put it on you tube.

What if Fulford was given a disinfo agent that has been leading him around like an idiot all this time because they dont have the heart to kill him?

edit on 14-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: perplexed

top topics

join