It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you want to win it in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm going with Ron Paul...

New Forum, itchy trigger finger, sue me.

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, said Congress needs to scale back spending for social and defense programs out of recognition government has grown too intrusive and expensive.

Speaking to 200 people at The Family Leader Presidential Lecture Series on the campus of Dordt College, Paul said the nation’s founding fathers wanted a noninterventionalist foreign policy. He said America can’t continue to be the “policeman of the world” because it is costly and ultimately hasn’t made the nation more secure. “I don’t think we are safer for a minute,” Paul said.

Article

edit on 13-4-2011 by boncho because: +info

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Anyone but Obama.

Hopefully the Republicans don't run another sacrificial lamb like McCain.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You beat me to it. Ron Paul. Hopefully the bills will get passed.
Or we are screwed one last time till we revolt.

Well actually neither, he won't win, Sheeple carry more than 51% the USA population.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul with Jesse Ventura as VP
www.ronpaul.com...
Ron Paul or Rand Paul? It’s the question of the year, and the answer could determine the future of the planet. What are your thoughts?

Who Should Run for President in 2012?

* Ron Paul (81%, 5,045 Votes)
* Both (12%, 748 Votes)
* Rand Paul (4%, 239 Votes)
* Neither (3%, 173 Votes)

Total Voters: 6,205

edit on 13-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There really aren’t that many good candidates right now unfortunately. At the moment I would have to say Rep. Ron Paul is my candidate of choice for the Presidency but there could always be someone else who shows up that I like. Rep. Michele Bachmann is also not a bad choice although she has slipped up a lot in the past, especially that whole embarrassing incident about the Founding Fathers and slavery plus what she said in New Hampshire. Other two people I would like to see run but won’t are Sen. Rand Paul and Sen. Jim DeMint.

All very right-wing yes I know. But unfortunately besides Rand and Ron Paul there are no Isolationists or Non-interventionists on the right or else I would back them.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
You beat me to it. Ron Paul. Hopefully the bills will get passed.
Or we are screwed one last time till we revolt.

Well actually neither, he won't win, Sheeple carry more than 51% the USA population.

I actually live in Canada, so I won't be able to cast a vote in the election. Although, U.S. policy is so strong on our country I really hope Paul wins it mainly because of this quote:

Paul said the nation’s founding fathers wanted a noninterventionalist foreign policy. He said America can’t continue to be the “policeman of the world” because it is costly and ultimately hasn’t made the nation more secure.

No idea if he would be able to keep his word, but it is something Canadians have to hope for considering....

Months before the Conservative government dismissed talk of a perimeter security accord with the United States as hearsay, senior officials were quietly discussing a draft of the border agreement.

Documents obtained by The Canadian Press show federal deputy ministers considered a version of the accord early last September — one of a series of internal deliberations that played out during the fall.

The planned perimeter arrangement is intended to expand joint operations on security, creating a sort of continental fortress while allowing for smoother flow of goods, people and services across the 49th parallel.

Sovereignty anyone?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have to agree with Boncho
RP for sure

however,
after Kennedy
I'm not sure America deserves him
edit on 13-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Someone who is on our side for once. I hope...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hard to say. Hunter was my choice last time, but no word from him about this next election. I like Palin, but she's been so smeared by the MSM, she might not have a chance. NOT Huckabee, or Paul (sorry), or Romney. Maybe Trump. Maybe. Just about ANYONE other than what we have now.....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
BP/Time Warner for the Win!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it seems like I have already addressed this
in my own thread. It has videos of each
of my top 4.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but now, I don't think we will have an election.
The NWO is here.
If mother earth don't get us first.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it seems like I have already addressed this
in my own thread. It has videos of each
of my top 4.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but now, I don't think we will have an election.
The NWO is here.
If mother earth don't get us first.

Great thread. That is either the dream team or the nightmare team, depending on what side of the fence you are sitting on.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ron Paul for sure! By the way, your thread you linked to Boon-dock Saint, although short and sweet, was quite a fun read!!
Alex Jones/Infowars reruns on C-span...hahahaha!
edit on 13-4-2011 by Habit4ming because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The People.
The collective of communities that together make up the whole of our society.
%@#$ the politicians and all the businessmen, lawyers and career politicians with aspirations of power while feeding the people thier pathetic lip service.
Doesn't matter who "runs" as the power mongers in business through the proxy of Congress make that decision despite the dog and pony show of elections.
Besides, as the old axiom states, if you want the job to begin with then you're not qualified for the position.
Man, I'm cranky today.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Both should run!:
Ron Paul
Rand Paul

VPs:
Jessie Venture
Chuck Norris(but his views are different)
edit on 13-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: bad chuck!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Gotta be Palin all the way.
The yanks deserve her.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Their all puppets.

I want The People to win it.

I am done with the illusion known as "voting".

I've most always been one for voting..
But no longer.

Last time..
Was the last time. lol

It's all BS..
and your votes don't count.
This is the reality of it all.

I've known it even while I voted..
But still figured I should anyway..(derp)
Now I'm done . We have no say. Simple as that.
The "good guy" will never 'win', not even if he received 3/4 of the votes.
The only way anyone will ever "Win" is if We The People systematically remove all of these criminals.
True story.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wait a sec - we still have time for Niburu to get here and the Annunakis might have someone better than any of the above named candidates!

Or - the Pleiadians could send someone through the hidden dimensions to us....

I know I probably sound sarcastic, but, seriously.....it could happen! It *is* 2012.....the long awaited magical year of everything....
in fact, the 2012 stuff and ancient aliens series on History were the topics that drew me to ATS to begin with.

But, how bout this - we, all 17335 or however many of us are active on here could make a sizeable township of our own, and vote amongst ourselves?

EDIT: to add in some things I left out, and to make sure I don't sound like a smart@$$....I am inclined to believe in the Annunaki and Pleiedians.
edit on 13-4-2011 by wildtimes because: see above

edit on 13-4-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Someone who is not on the ballot..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Wait a sec - we still have time for Niburu to get here and the Annunakis might have someone better than any of the above named candidates!

Or - the Pleiadians could send someone through the hidden dimensions to us....

I know this probably sounds sarcastic, but, seriously.....it could happen! It IS 2012.....

I would be satisfied if all of the truly shi[[y people on Earth simply ceased to exist. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join