It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Seven Trumpets to play at Prince William & Kate's Wedding... Opening of the 7th Seal?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I heard on the radio this morning that Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding will include a fanfare of seven trumpets at the point they tie the knot. This made my ears prick up, especially with theories I've read before claiming William to be the Antichrist.

Don't the seven trumpets announce the opening of the 7th seal of revelation?


I have a passing interest in numerology too, see what ya think


Will's date of birth: 21/06/1982... (2+1+6)=9, (1+9)=10=1, (8+2)=10=1... 9-1-1 (9+1+1)=11
Kate's date of birth: 09/01/1982... (9+1)=10=1, (1+9)=10=1, (8+2)=10=1... 1-1-1
Days between their birthdates: 164 (1+6+4) = 11
Time from Will's birth to marriage: 28 years, 10 months, 9 days (28+10+9)=47=11
Diana's death date: 31/08/1997... (3+1+8+1+9+9+7)=38, (3+8)=11
Kate's age at wedding date: 29 (2+9)=11
Wedding date: 11 (April 2011)
Guests arrive at: 0830 (8+3)=11
Ceremony starts at: 1100
Seven trumpeters fanfare from Will's squadron, RAF 22: (R=18 + A=1, + F=6)=25 + (2+2)= 29, (2+9)= 11

Okay, so the numerology is a little ropey but it's interesting how the 'Master Number' of 11 keeps cropping up.
edit on 12/4/2011 by GoldenChild because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have a stupid question
If i ask seven of my friends to sound seven trumpets while im walkin the streets, does it mean im the antichrist ?



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Someone posted something about this guy earlier, but you NEED to listen to Rik Clay's Red Ice Radio interviews. You are on a path that will yield the answers you seek.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure where you got 7 from but I just read a handful of reports and they all say it's going to be "A fanfare of trumpets" played by The Central Band of the Royal Air Force



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps the veil will be lifted at the wedding and they will form into reptilians and 2 billion+ people would then know the truth?

No?...i guess another day then.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
I have a stupid question
If i ask seven of my friends to sound seven trumpets while im walkin the streets, does it mean im the antichrist ?



Of course! Duh.

"Ask a stupid question..."



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild
 



Daniel 11:37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all


Scripture

It's not Prince William. It won't be a politician. It will be a spiritual leader claiming to be a Savior of all religions.

edit on 12-4-2011 by yahushuasaves because: underline



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild
 


Whoooa....whoooa.....whooaa. Someone neglecting their meds again?
Please tell me your not serious.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenChild
I heard on the radio this morning that Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding will include a fanfare of seven trumpets at the point they tie the knot. This made my ears prick up, especially with theories I've read before claiming William to be the Antichrist.

Don't the seven trumpets announce the opening of the 7th seal of revelation?


I have a passing interest in numerology too, see what ya think


Will's date of birth: 21/06/1982... (2+1+6)=9, (1+9)=10=1, (8+2)=10=1... 9-1-1 (9+1+1)=11
Kate's date of birth: 09/01/1982... (9+1)=10=1, (1+9)=10=1, (8+2)=10=1... 1-1-1
Days between their birthdates: 164 (1+6+4) = 11
Time from Will's birth to marriage: 28 years, 10 months, 9 days (28+10+9)=47=11
Diana's death date: 31/08/1997... (3+1+8+1+9+9+7)=38, (3+8)=11
Kate's age at wedding date: 29 (2+9)=11
Wedding date: 11 (April 2011)
Guests arrive at: 0830 (8+3)=11
Ceremony starts at: 1100
Seven trumpeters fanfare from Will's squadron, RAF 22: (R=18 + A=1, + F=6)=25 + (2+2)= 29, (2+9)= 11

Okay, so the numerology is a little ropey but it's interesting how the 'Master Number' of 11 keeps cropping up.
edit on 12/4/2011 by GoldenChild because: (no reason given)



wow i fill in what you missed out on

thats not the only thing that will cropping up at 11pm wills will be there in there bed banging a way at kate to open the eighth seal



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenChild
I heard on the radio this morning that Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding will include a fanfare of seven trumpets at the point they tie the knot. This made my ears prick up, especially with theories I've read before claiming William to be the Antichrist.

Don't the seven trumpets announce the opening of the 7th seal of revelation?



the anti christ is anything that opposes the will of the father and Jesus Christ. John wrote that antichrists were even in the world at his time.

and the seven trumpets are sounded by messengers angels. not men in kilts.

the numerology thing IS interesting though.... 11 seems to pop up everywhere.

9/11- horrible terrorist attack
3/11- horrible earthquake in Japan



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ha ha ha, just the sort of mixed replies I expected from ATS


Here's the link that mentions the 7 trumpets: LINK

Yep, bit short on the meds this week perhaps - my mind thinks in numbers, I see patterns in everything. Pain in the arse sometimes, entertaining at others.

Thanks for the Rik Clay tip, I'll be sure to have a listen - I'd forgotten about him, sad story indeed.

I get ya about the men in kilts/angels thing, hey maybe the angels won't appear as angels in this day and age.

And if I see a guy walking down the street being heralded by seven trumpeters, I'm running for cover



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild
 


With all your numerology would it not make much more sense for the “11th seal”?



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
the numerology thing IS interesting though.... 11 seems to pop up everywhere.

9/11- horrible terrorist attack
3/11- horrible earthquake in Japan


It's called November. Many things have historically happened in November, just like every other month. It's all a bit setlective and numerology is all about making things up as you go along in an attempt to prove a something, as demonstrated by the example in the OP.

It's all a bit (er) silly really.

Regards



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by freedish
the numerology thing IS interesting though.... 11 seems to pop up everywhere.

9/11- horrible terrorist attack
3/11- horrible earthquake in Japan


It's called November. Many things have historically happened in November, just like every other month. It's all a bit setlective and numerology is all about making things up as you go along in an attempt to prove a something, as demonstrated by the example in the OP.

It's all a bit (er) silly really.

Regards



You won't be saying that William's eyes turn red and his horns sprout! It's all meant a bit tongue in cheek btw...



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join