It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russia, China, et al Levee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I seem to be missing a lot of forum sub-categories from my listing. Anyway, I'll just let the article headlines do most the talking, but feel free to click through and get more juicy details. And remember DOOOOOOM is only if you don't have your towel. You do have your towel...right?

www.spacewar.com...
Russia, China Launch First Major Wargames Amid US Concern
Vladivostok, Russia (AFP) Aug 18, 2005

www.spacedaily.com...
China takes over from West as Iran's main economic partner
Tehran (AFP) March 15, 2010

www.spacedaily.com...
China opens missile plant in Iran
Tehran (UPI) Apr 23, 2010

www.spacewar.com...
Russia vows to sell missiles to Syria
Moscow (AFP) Feb 26, 2011

www.energy-daily.com...
China, Russia 'lost' oil race in Libya: ex-minister
Rome (AFP) April 7, 2011

www.spacewar.com...
Top Gun: Russia Smashes Weapon Export Records
Moscow (RIA Novosti) Apr 11, 2011

www.spacewar.com...
World's major emerging powers to meet in China
Beijing (AFP) April 12, 2011

When the Levee breaks? You think of Led Zepplin. Crash and Burn. Where is you oh savior alien overlords!
edit on 12-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
all sounds like good news as these nations seem alot more peaceful than the us, and i know who i would want as the most powerful nation or nations in the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh , and you have the Japenese taking out the northern hemisphere through radiation. Remember it wasnt that long ago the US, A bombed Japan. They know the Pacific jet stream. They do have haarp type tech to call on.
Always thought watch Japan. I mean they were the ones that started suicide missions. Right. They will keep to there agenda, make so called mistakes. Then bow and say sorry. And we will say thoose Japs are so nice. They are masters of hiding behind lies. Watch them......

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
all sounds like good news as these nations seem alot more peaceful than the us, and i know who i would want as the most powerful nation or nations in the world.

Power changes anyone, anywhere. Don't be naive

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

wow that sounds paranoid, especially coming from someone who lives in new zealand.
i doubt they would be that nuts but who knows.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Originally posted by lewman

Power changes anyone, anywhere. Don't be naive

i get your point, no need for the attack on my intelligence.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

All members of the imperial family implicated in the war, such as Emperor Shōwa and his brothers, cousins and uncles such as Prince Chichibu, Prince Fushimi Hiroyasu and Prince Asaka Yasuhiko, were exonerated from criminal prosecutions by Douglas MacArthur.

They are very smart cunning people. They can still infiltrate Japenese parliment. Make it look like a western democratic society. Sounds like the USA actully.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Sorry OP, a bit off topic. You bring up a great thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Would our powers that be see a massive new world war as a profit? If by powers you mean bankers, then yes. If by powers you mean the politicians who are somewhere between oblivious and absurdly corrupt then "meh", as in they wouldn't have the slightest clue of what's actually going on no less have any idea what to do about it so you can count on them marching in toe to the rythm of the war drums. If by powers you mean the many and massive corporations that make more money on destruction and mindless consumption, then yes. If by powers you mean the active majority stuck in the "US vs THEM" mentality instead of the "US + THEM" mentality, tossing about in a cesspool of fallacy, then you can be sure war will be backed by a resounding "HELL YEAH, GO AMERICA! Lock up all the traitors who protest. Ostracise all those who go against the two-party grain."

China blocks coastal waters, enlarges military

If, however, by powers you mean a mass awakening of the silent, apathetic, or isolated masses then I say "not without one hell of a hill to climb, at least".

Even if we couldn't stop it would it not make sense to at least make the effort difficult rather than easier, for if you sit idly by while also contributing to the system through the sacrifice of our labours and liberties you are far from neutral, but in reality a fuel for their rampage.

China Calls It A Western Plot

new topics

top topics

join