It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences: Realization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'd like to start off by saying that something amazing is gonna happen in our lifetime. I think I know what it is but I'm gonna keep that to myself. But I know we all can sense something is going to happen. We just don't know what.

Here lately I've been shown all kinds of things that have spurred my ideas of just what we and the universe are. The meaning of infinty,eternity,and symmetrics. I understand what it is to be a "god" in a sense. And how with every advantage their is a co-responding disadvantage.

To be god. To be god is to realise that you don't matter. Your a spec of dust amongst an infinite amount of specs of dust. And even though you are one tiny spec surrounded by infinity you are god. It's an oxymoron that may take time to settle in. But think about this at the beginning of the universe there was nothing and because there was nothing there became something. Nothing creates something and something creates nothing. You can't have one without the other.

So to must you be a god who means nothing. You mean nothing because you are surrounded by an infinite amount of other gods. And even higher gods have higher gods for forever. Your life means nothing as far as eternity is concerned. Yes you will die but you will also be reborn. You will live again. Yes we all like to think that our lives are special but who are they special to? YOU! Your life is special to you because you know it is your chance to re-do the wrong doings you did in the last life.

And if you did not know that now you do. The more you change your life for the better the better your next life will be. Hence YOU create your own hell. YOU create your own hell because what you do in this life determines what kind of humbling experience your going to get in the next one. The more you change your ways and drop your naive childish ways. And grow up as an individual the closer you get to the ultimate goal.

The ultimate goal. It varies from person to person. As your hells will always be centered around you so to will your ultimate goal. Everyone of our lives and fate is set by experience.

The Tree of Life. The tree of life is a giant tree that we are apart of. That old saying we could one day find out that we are in the belly of a giant bird. Well we are apart of a giant tree that houses many other different universes. And that tree is apart of a universe that is apart of a giant tree. It's a symmetrical infinite eternal existence. And once you start to see that you realise just how pointless being materiealistc is. How pointless filling your life with hate/fear. How pointless it is to let those around you control/effect you.

It's time to live your life how you want to and correctly. You would hate to create a hell in the next life that is worse then this one. As every life is an experience. And YOU determine what experience you receive in the next.

And this is why you are a "god" A god that doesn't even matter. Except to itself.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A tree is the perfect creation to allow universes to flourish in. They are the longest living the sturdiest and the most sound living being. They take the nutrients out of the ground they stand on aswell as the nutrients in the air and space. And they give back to their surroundings all the same.

Trees are the perfect example of infinity. It's a take/receive system we should all learn from.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just think about the whole god/spec as duality. The universe and everything is centered around the principle of duality. We are many yet we are one. The duality of indivudualism and oneness. The duality that you are god yet you mean absolutely nothing.

The duality to be free yet a slave. The duality to be alive yet dead. The duality of nothing yet something.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
wow awesome post. Best thing i have read on ATS in a long while. This spoke so much truth to me. Do you have any books you can recommend to read more on this?

Will star and flag you later today, when not on my mobile.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I want everyone to take a blank white piece of paper. Now take something that is nothing but black. See that they both being exact opposites. White is all the colors mixed together. Black is the absence of color. Notice that neither one show anything. They are both void nothingness.

If you take a pen and start to mark on the white paper. A universe begins to be created. One that you create. But in the beginning white and black were the exact same in that they were void of anything.

That is the duality of nothing and something. They are the same.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMouse
wow awesome post. Best thing i have read on ATS in a long while. This spoke so much truth to me. Do you have any books you can recommend to read more on this?

Will star and flag you later today, when not on my mobile.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thank you I'm gad you liked it. I hope you to will discover this in your journey of this life that you live. And if not maybe you will in a future life. I'm just trying to help everyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

I'd like to start off by saying that something amazing is gonna happen in our lifetime.

Something amazing seems to happen in every generation, so the odds are in your favour with this statement.

I think I know what it is but I'm gonna keep that to myself.

So why mention it at all?

But I know we all can sense something is going to happen

Well, "something" happens every single day, but I am not sensing anything extraordiinary, and I am grateful I am not in that state of anticipation. It is enough dealing with matters on a daily basis as they arise, and I would rather place my attention and energies on the here-and-now.

We just don't know what.

So why worry about it or get excited about it or obsess over it?

This is as far as I have gotten with your post, but I just wished to address this "something is about to happen and we're all feeling it" mantra which seems to be swamping this forum lately.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Funny how you thought that the thread was based on that opening statement their. Cause that aint even what the rest of the thread is about. Watch it your true colors are showing.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Funny how you thought that the thread was based on that opening statement their.

Opening statements are pretty relevant, I think, but I did say I haven't had a chance to address the rest of your post. I was called away in the midst of my response.

Watch it your true colors are showing.

What exactly do you mean by that?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the universe is entirely made up of that duality. without one there is no other. correlation is and always will be.
good, evil, light and dark, the most basic of, but easily distinguishable.

at the moment there are yet two more forces at work. free will, I have the ability to type what I please and how.
but also there is another, what some call destiny. we do not control.
it controls the environment around free will.

the greatest duality is that you are able to be good or bad in light or dark, but the circumstance for which you choose, is already decided by a chain of events, billions of years in the making.(in what we perceive as time)
edit on 12-4-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
the universe is entirely made up of that duality. without one there is no other. correlation is and always will be.
good, evil, light and dark, the most basic of, but easily distinguishable.

at the moment there are yet two more forces at work. free will, I have the ability to type what I please and how.
but also there is another, what some call destiny. we do not control.
it controls the environment around free will.

the greatest duality is that you are able to be good or bad in light or dark, but the circumstance for which you choose, is already decided by a chain of events, billions of years in the making.(in what we perceive as time)

Yes I agree makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It is a great message you share, but as many others..

I wonder, what your theory on something great that will happen this generation?

An alien race, making contact? World peace in some amazing way? A new energy source? People awakening all over the world?

The rest of your message, was very intresting to read

edit on 13-4-2011 by ShawHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawHawk
It is a great message you share, but as many others..

I wonder, what your theory on something great that will happen this generation?

An alien race, making contact? World peace in some amazing way? A new energy source? People awakening all over the world?

The rest of your message, was very intresting to read

edit on 13-4-2011 by ShawHawk because: (no reason given)

I don't really know all I can say is that their is a disturbance in the force. On the other hand glad you liked the read. It shouldnt be to hard a concept to understand and hopefully one day you will embrace the idea. Because when you really get down to it. It couldn't make any more sense.

top topics

join