It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak has a heart attack while being questioned.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

CAIRO -- Former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak suffered a heart attack during questioning by prosecutors investigating graft and abuse allegations which prompted his admission to the hospital Tuesday, state television said.

I think he either is trying to get out of answering questions or someone does not want him interrogated

link

What do you guys think?

Poor health or is something fishy going on?
edit on 12-4-2011 by watchitburn because: spelling

edit on 12-4-2011 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken... Didn't this same type of episode happen to Hussein during one of his hearings?

You may be on to something here! Prostate infection and high BP...

I'd post a link but I'm short on time to search at the moment. Just wanted to point that out

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
hes 82, its not ridiculas for him to have a heart attack especially at a time like this for him.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

That is a good point, I didn't realize he was 82.

It still seems convenient though.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I predict that he will "die", and disappear to get out of being charged. How delightfully clever of him

Although I thought this was an interesting theory... Behold, the CIA Heartattack Gun!

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony

The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.

The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes.

Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.

There's a video on this page (non-Youtube, can't embed) of an interview with a former CIA secretary and Congressional testimony talking about this gun... First revealed to the public in 1975. If it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess...

Here's a clip I found on Youtube of the vid:

CIA hit squad protecting state secrets from coming out in a trial? Maybe. But I'm still banking on a headfake to avoid sentencing.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

Yep, prostate cancer

top topics

join