It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Cheese - for The AboveTopSecret Conspiracy Theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A good friend of mine and I made this message about 5 years ago... I just put it to video, so here it is... as I'm learning how to edit video now

If you enjoy it, please send some love! Subscribe to the YT channel if you like.

Down with the NWO!! :-)

No more Government Cheese, we're sick of the trickery and ridiculous schemes. The world is corrupt by powerful men that wish to have a New World Order... this video and song calls them out. Make your own conclusions to 9-11 and our covert government's corruption. Wake up.

Please leave in this forum. Thanks! It will fall if people don't like it.
edit on 12-4-2011 by truthdrug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

There just parading it around in front of us everyday in the news and media, right out in the open and so many people dont even see it let alone probably believe it, it must be the flouride or something !?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

i would hope its the flouride but i think its just pure ignorance and stupidity lol. it makes me angry

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah, it becomes obvious when you know what to look for... freakin' obvious to any one with an open eye.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
has anyone seen the movie "idiocracy". its about the future and how ignorance rules the land. its based in the future but it reminds me of nowadays. watch it! its a good movie for people like us to be able to finally laugh at how ridiculous people are.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nice. I'll check it out. Thanks for the headsup

top topics

join