It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

111 popes, elenin, and earthquakes/tsunamis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Fascinating post, I can't say I am well versed in prophecy, but certainly is intriguing.

Intresting info on Elenin, be really interested to see what else you can find out, because no matter what scientists, and in this instance astomoners profess to know with reasonable certainty, there are times when they can be horribly wrong, I know I read somewhere that up til about a month ago the size of Elenin and its final trajectory were still to be determined, so it really doesn't surprise me to learn that there could be a potential threat after all.

Oh and quick word to the Elenin hayters out there, Comets can kill !

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rueyou

Wow...just wow. I'm not very into prophecy but once something lines up with what the hopi are saying I'm all good. And I guess after the hat and throne antipope isn't too big a stretch

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

I took it to be the u.s.(although you might be right), i think japan is only the beginning. the way i see it, there are seven months before the comet comes, and it has only been one month since the 9.0 in japan. thats a good sized window, yet not so long as watching predictions go. interesting times indeed. if the pope flees, i'm accepting the prophecy as true, and i'm bugging out.

palestine set september as the deadline for their being ready to become a nation. they also said they need more space, both political and physical. israel seems more and more surrounded.

st. hildegard is a she. google Abbess Hildegard. i am aware that the article i linked to says "his". ignore the author and focus on what she said.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Add up your age and the last two digits of your birth year, what do you get?!

Sorry, this has nothing to do with popes or comets, just another number coincidence...

link   
This is something I've been looking into for several years now and the depth of connection is unsettling at best.

The sheer coincedence that all of these various prophecies from all over the world all seem to point to a single point in time, 2012. The Papal Prophecy, Nibiru, Revelations (all be it vague), Our Lady of the Rose, The Hopi Indians, The Myan Indians and countless others. I have to believe that some sort of energy convergence is centered around that date.

link   
Aren't all these doom monger prophecies playing into the hands of the Illuminati?

Subjugate the masses by spuriously suggesting that the world will come to an end - quote 4 of 100, billion internet web sites that back you up and hey presto - it has now become fact

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
im not all that smart, let me break this down. bigass comet/planet with moons and all the crap trailing behind it MIGHT hit the iss. yea. i can figure out how that plays out. they will have a front row seat. for a minute.
edit on 12-4-2011 by weirdmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
read your thread, and the links. Will be ready for it, if it happens or not.
thanks for your info

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What if Elenin hits our satellite? The Moon. This could be so catastrophic in itself if the moon was to be destroyed or even knocked away from orbiting us. We might as well hang it up if that happened.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdmark
im not all that smart, let me break this down. bigass comet/planet with moons and all the crap trailing behind it MIGHT hit the iss. yea. i can figure out how that plays out. they will have a front row seat. for a minute.
edit on 12-4-2011 by weirdmark because: (no reason given)

hahaha, it seems your smart enough =P i don't know my opinions of nibiru, only that our sun is likely binary. i'm sticking to what i know.

none of these predictions are based off numbers. i'm not really into the "ELEven" "NINe" theory, as numbers can be found and made to represent anything. i'm also very skeptical about those claiming the major earthquakes happen when a bunch of planets and elenin line up.

what i am interested in is multiple papal prophecies lining up, then tossing earthquakes, tsunamis, a comet, and revelations into the mix. i'm looking for other biblical or papal prophecies that seem to fit, and opinions/ideas/critisizm. if you can add to any of that, please post away.

if anyone has family or friends in nasa, contact them and see what they know about elenin.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A broken clock is right twice a day people keep putting out these theorys of the future a bound to get somthing right eventually

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If I had read this before the disasters in Japan happened I would of thought it may be refering to Great Britain, the word great ,in the ocean and very diverse in culture. Although I don't know how tsunami's and earthquakes would happen here( unlikely although possible). If somehow anything were to happen like that britian would not stand up to it like japan has managed so far, it would be devistated the buildings wouldn't cope.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting things from the nasa buzzroom. someone (it seems an insider) posted a video on nasa's buzzroom, one of the comments said "i have revised the trajectory down from the original .24 au to .0004 au" thats a little over 37,000 miles. nasa shut the buzzroom down. the video is still available in some places.

vodpod.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Yellowstone was the first thing that came to my mind about "mountain of fire"...I have been watching it for a few years now....If there were ever something to devastate the world it would be that....also there have been an unusual amount of earthquakes there this year...small....but more of them....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
Interesting things from the nasa buzzroom. someone (it seems an insider) posted a video on nasa's buzzroom, one of the comments said "i have revised the trajectory down from the original .24 au to .0004 au" thats a little over 37,000 miles. nasa shut the buzzroom down. the video is still available in some places.

vodpod.com...

That's a close shave!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i've found a strange pattern. on all the youtube videos discussing elenin, there are people saying "you're fear mongering, its passing at .24 au *cites wikipedia*" yada yada yada. guess what? on almost every account a response like that comes from, they were all created AFTER elenin was discovered. coverup much? just a thought, go check it out. i could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

if that 0.0004AU is correct and the above video is correct, then i'm guessing we could have some problems to deal with come september time.

great thread by the way!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

www.youtube.com...

i dont think that video link worked, here try this. it's the same video. sorry, abit new to lark

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
im posting to bookmark.

Kind of off topic but what are the odds of the dollar collapsing, the comet coming very close and all other oddities happening at once? if that is not prof of a god i dont know what would be.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86

if that 0.0004AU is correct and the above video is correct, then i'm guessing we could have some problems to deal with come september time.

great thread by the way!

I will put the videos up for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join