It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Homeland Security Requirements Imposed on Canada: U.S. Dictating North American Air Travel Securi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Canada is like Austria during WWII - annexed by Germany quickly, effortlessly, and easily.

It's incredible though how much the North American Union has been denied, when that's in fact what's going on, under open eyes.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

Oh I know. FYI, I am american and we were in Americas waters...but were very close to the canadian border.

Notice the guy isn't smiling? It lookes like he might be holding something in his right hand, up against the window, or else there is just something else there. I am sure they were taking their own pics and checking the boat number, etc.

Wierd stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
God Dammit.

This kind of bull that's being let happen is exactly the reason why I'm voting NDP next month.

Letting US homeland security in, while at the same time throwing down $16 billion for a bunch or useless short-range F-35 fighter jets just goes beyond logical comprehension.

God-Damned Liberals and Conservatives just like scratching the US fascist chin too much for me to even think about giving them even a shred of my support.

I don't think it's so much a problem of the Canadian government being in cohorts with whatever globalist plans the US gov. is hiding up their sleeves- it's more a matter of Canadians just being too nice and friendly to the US and letting them do whatever they want.

It's often said that when the US invaded Canada back in the 1800s, they only lasted until the weekend, when they all got drunk with the friendly Canadians and then went back home with a bad hangover and broken memories of drinking the local bartender under the table.

I guess the point is that the Canadian government would rather let the US do what they want rather than stand up and risk heightening tensions with their no. 1 export customers.

Funny thing is, I remember a poll in the last election that said that Canadians think Gilles Duceppe (leader of the separatist Bloc Québécois) would make the best prime-minister out of all the party leaders.

I don't think he would have a problem telling the US to shove it. Unfortunately, he also wouldn't have an issue telling the rest of Canada to shove it either

edit on 12/4/1111 by Monts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We are out gunned and practically disarmed in canada.
If the goverment wants to put us all in camps there is very little we could do about it.
There is too much power in goverment hands.And they are only too damn willing to sell out to the Americans.
It is definately time for a general strike!
Lets see what kind of balls canadians have!
The goverment needs us to do the slave labour hey?
Well...F&^%K em!
Lets sit on our asses and light up a camel and tell them to go screw themselves.....!
They ll come around after a few weeks of no garbage service and no fresh lattes in the local starbucks.
Time to stop toadying to them and take care of our own.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That's fine. There are plenty of farmer's fields to be crossed by car or foot when they get too stupid.

See, air travel is a nice controlled point of access. Make it difficult, and there will still be accessed, it just won't be controlled.

I'm sure that putting up drones to patrol the world's largest border and stop people from buying butter or visiting Yellowstone is a good use of time, energy and money.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

WAR IS PEACE
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Add:

OPACITY IS TRANSPARENCY

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Honestly I can't believe it took this long. The NAU was enacted during Bush, why wait so long, unless either Canada changed their mind or the US thought it might have trouble of some kind. No action in Mexico means they are still complaint with the assimilation.

Though NAFTA was negotiated under GHWB, a.k.a. Bush 1, it was enacted under Clinton.

Under Bush 2, the Independent Task Force on North America was formed and called for "...deeper integration of NAFTA...." But as of the end of his presidency had not happened. Republicans have so far successfully prevented, or at least have delayed such a thing occuring by introducing amendments to bills which prohibit federal funding of some of the projects deemed necessary for such integration including the "NAFTA Super Highway".

Anything currently happening with regards to the establishment of an NAU, including the "Amero", is occuring under the guidance of Democrat elected and/or Democrat appointed individuals. So please place the blame accordingly.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I live about a mile south of the US Canadian border in New York state. You get the feeling you live in a police state when you drive up and down our roads. The other morning going to work I met two local police cars and three Border Patrol SUV's. It's a five minute ride. Then on the way home, two more Border Patrol and a local police car. My mother who lives about 100 feet north of the border, says she see's US Border Patrol on her road which is about 10 feet north of the line. I figured it would come to this.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I live about a mile south of the US Canadian border in New York state. You get the feeling you live in a police state when you drive up and down our roads. The other morning going to work I met two local police cars and three Border Patrol SUV's. It's a five minute ride. Then on the way home, two more Border Patrol and a local police car. My mother who lives about 100 feet north of the border, says she see's US Border Patrol on her road which is about 10 feet north of the line. I figured it would come to this.

Try driving along I-8 from San Diego, CA to Yuma, AZ and you'll likely see two California Highway Patrol, maybe a DHS truck or two. If anyone is pulled over, it's likely a guy with his family in an F-350 or similar truck with CA plates pulling a trailer with AZ plates, with dune-buggies on it, or a guy with AZ plates on his truck pulling a trailer with CA plates, and a boat or jet-ski's... headed for the Imperial Sand Dunes / Glamis BLM rec area or Lake Havasu.

Keep in mind this is several hundred miles of highway that runs mostly parallel to the USA/Mexico border, and one of the major highways in/out of California: I-80, I-40, I-10 and I-8; although I-5 could be considered, it's a mostly north/south route; I-15 may be considered but it's trend is north-east/south-west; US395 is mostly north/south.

I have to be honest and say I live in southern California and I've traveled I-15 and I-5, the two major north/south highways through SoCal, and it's the same thing: almost no presence of DHS. That is really sad considering they have highway signs with images depicting families crossing the freeway -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc42ac95649a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4/12/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
reply to post by NWMA2012

Ummmmm yeah. I didn't realize Homeland Security had such an interest in the US/Canadian border.....until this weekend. I was on a whale watching tour of all things and got buzzed by them. We were in the San Juan Islands off the Washington Coast, very near the Canadian border. I thought it was funny at first and took several pictures (I had my telephoto lense out for taking pics of Orcas) as they circled us several times getting closer and closer. After reviewing the pics though and seeing that it was, in fact, Homeland Security it made me a bit uneasy. When they came back less than 10 minutes later and flew even closer, I decided not to take any more....but did wave.

My proof:

You do know there is a naval sub base in that area, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
You do know there is a naval sub base in that area, right?

Which base is it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Unless there is another one I don't know about, we were over a hundred miles North of the base in Bangor, Washington.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join