It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Claims He Didn't Know About 'Operation Fast and Furious'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Have to say it again (even in my sig):

When you finance and train entities like the CIA in the art of de-stabilising and overthrowing foreign Governments what in gods name makes people think they wont overthrow their own?
bush sr
h. clinton
obama
etc

just like putins model (old school kgb now in govt)

the pentagon and cia needs to be shutdown.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Thats because the president doesn't run this country. Ask him whats in Area 51. His answer will tell you who does run this country.

Almost got it, however you are correct that the President doesnt run this country. Congress on the other hand does, and is responsible for the day to day operations of the country.

To the OP - It crashed into the news when the last border patrol officer was shot and killed. The Federal agents who were aware of Mexican gang members coming to the US to buy weapons, only t watch them go back across the border with them, filed complaints with their supervisor, who dismissed them.

When the Border Patrol officer was killed, the murder weapon was left at the scene. That weapon was one of the weapon purchased and allowed to cross into Mexico.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Of course not Mr. President. Don't wanna get your hand caught in that cookie jar don't cha Mr. Constitutional Scholar?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Point proven.
He does not know what is going on at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Obama didn't know huh?

I know now for certain that Obama is not the Antichrist.

The Antichrist will mix lies with the truth: Obama only lies.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why would they pretend to have difficulty considering the arming of the Libyan rebels halfway across the earth when they're intentionally arming drug cartels directly next to us?

As a side note, and I understand this is basically word of mouth, I was listening to the Christopher Titus podcast the other day and one of his friends, Rachel Bradley, claims to have a brother who works border patrol and according to him it's an all out war. The best part is he says they have standing orders to let the smugglers through because the agents cannot compete with them should firing break out.

So border patrol SOP is apparently to not do the job theyre allegedly there to do.

If you want to hear what she says her brother says it's in the most recent one: Slappin' da military bases itunes.apple.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well it's not like anyone really thought ATF was doing a good job to begin with, oh sorry ATF&B or whatever, they should be shut down.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The president is a puppet. He has a framework that he has to work in. And he's told what he can or cannot do.
If he diverges from what he's told to do then he'll end up like Kennedy.

If I was president. I would do whatever the hell I wanted and actually make a change in this country.
I would round up all the bad guys and execute them from treason.
Otherwise I wouldn't last very long in office.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You know, I'm almost convinced now that he didn't know about this operation. As a matter of fact I am convinced that he doesn't know much of anything. I wonder if he knows that he's the President when someone asks for accountability. I can see it now.

President Obama: "I had no idea that I was the President of the United States."

In an unprecedented move, President Obama successfully deflected responsibility for his actions. His legal team has made the case that the President was not cognizant of the facts when he took the oath of office thereby relinquishing him of any wrong doing whatsoever!

Well, below I have some real head lines.

Obama Says He Didn't Know About Minister's Statements Until Recently

PORTLAND, ORE. – As the uproar surrounding Barack Obama's minister Jeremiah Wright continues, Obama clarified his position about when he heard Rev. Wright make his controversial statements. "I wasn't aware of the AIDS conspiracy statement, which I think is completely out of line and off the wall," Obama said

www.cbsnews.com...

Obama says he didn't know aunt's illegal status

A statement given to the AP by Obama's campaign said, "Senator Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws be followed."

www.usatoday.com...

President Obama: 'I Didn't Know ACORN Was Getting a Whole Lot of Funding'

"I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money." The Apollo Alliance wrote the darned Stimulus Bill that has $4.19 Billion earmarked for the ACORN umbrella. You know, Van Jones’ organization Apollo Alliance, he’s a good friend of Valerie Jarrett like the BFF kind. Come on man, that statement is an insult to every American's intelligence.

americanpowerblog.blogspot.com...

BARACK OBAMA OBAMA: I DIDN'T KNOW OF WILLIAM AYERS' TERRORIST PAST ...

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama's top political adviser said today Obama "didn't know the history" of unrepentant bomber William Ayers' activities in the violent Weather Underground movement when the candidate attended a political event at Ayers' home in 1995. "When he went he certainly didn't know the history," chief Obama strategist David Axelrod told CNN - arguing for the first time since the story surfaced early this year that Obama was unaware of Ayers' past.

www.nypost.com...

<< 1   >>

join