It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Weird is Going on Below Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Satellites in low-Earth orbit over Southern Africa are already showing signs of radiation damage.

July 24, 2004

SOUTHERN Africa is experiencing weird vibes, according to scientists studying one of the more profound upheavals awaiting planet Earth.

This forthcoming revolution is a reversal in the Earth's magnetic field, an event that occurs every 500 000 years or so.

john

www.sundaytimes.co.za...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Is it on me, or is your like very very slow? It tried several times but it won't start and I don't have a slow computer.

E_T

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
Is it on me, or is your like very very slow? It tried several times but it won't start and I don't have a slow computer.

Maybe they use rusted barbwire in their net connection.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well that explains whats been going on with are the weird bird reports lately.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brykc14
Well that explains whats been going on with are the weird bird reports lately.
to true!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hmm.
About 500 000 years between each pole-shift. 780 000 years since the last one. Pole-shift is overdue.
Yellowstone, 600 000 years between each major eruption (super-volcano). Last one 660 000 years ago. Yellowstone is overdue.
Any connection here?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Hmm.
About 500 000 years between each pole-shift. 780 000 years since the last one. Pole-shift is overdue.
Yellowstone, 600 000 years between each major eruption (super-volcano). Last one 660 000 years ago. Yellowstone is overdue.
Any connection here?

Very interesting observation. I wonder if there could be some connection - though which do you think is the trigger and which the result? Or could it just be coincidence that they are on similar cycles?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hmm.
Any connection here?

Well, it just struck me that THIS TIME there is a major difference if there is a worldwide catastrophic event in our lifetimes. Global communication, perhaps even warning.

But, in the end, will it make a difference? Okay probably (there are also global plans in place should it occur), but will it matter to you and I the average man/woman? If so much of the world is devastated do I really want to be one of the survivors? I am altogether not sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badkitty
which do you think is the trigger and which the result? Or could it just be coincidence that they are on similar cycles?

I am tempted to believe that a pole-shift would have some effect to cause earthquakes and volcanos. I don�t know. Any scientists here? Could also be a coincidence. What we do know is that we see signs today that a Yellowstone event could happen soon and that a pole-shift might be in the process already...Maybe a new supervolcano will occure someplace?

E_T

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I am tempted to believe that a pole-shift would have some effect to cause earthquakes and volcanos. Could also be a coincidence.
Maybe a new supervolcano will occure someplace?

Only changes in magma currents inside Earth could trigger volcanic eruptions.

Big eruptions doesn't depend on pole switching. There was one very big eruption only 75 000 years ago... nearly exterminating whole mankind.
zyx.org...

Floors of both calderas are rising but Yeallowstone should be (logically) first one to blow up.

There are also smaller calderas but of course effects of these would be also big.
volcano.und.nodak.edu...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by E_T]

new topics

top topics

join