It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof the makers of illuminati card game sued SECRET SERVICE circa 1994

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ok, so i posted this a while back, but no one picked it up. i'm afraid it was my lonnnnnng wording at that time. so today i will shorten it up as i believe it's pretty important. basically steve jackson games, the makers of the illuminati card game, used to sue the secret service back in 1994

STEVE JACKSON GAMES, INCORPORATED, et al., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE, et al., Defendants, United States Secret Service and United States of America, Defendants-Appellees.

i will link the full court document if you want to scan through it, but what it looks like is the nsa intercepted emails from steve jackson games without any authority to do so and pretty much took some of their computer's right out from their office. even wilder, the emails were more like pm's and came from a thread entitled 'illuminati'. keep in mind this was one year before they made the illuminati card game.

here's the court document in full: groups.csail.mit.edu...

also, here is the event in full detail on steve jackson game's website: www.sjgames.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.sjgames.com...

please take the time to check this out, this pretty much just proves our suspicions about steve jackson games..
i would appreciate your feedback very much.

peace
edit on 11/4/11 by emptyOmind because: flamers

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
so it's right... I have this game card and some cards reveals a thruth

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

PROOF the makers of illuminati card game sued NSA circa 1994

no it isnt - the NSA was not sued - the secret service was

further - you use the word " PROOF " in caps - like its some sort of revalation - its old news - wdiely reported in the gameing industry at the time

now the facts of the case :

the raids by the secret service had nothing to do with the " illuminati " card game - here is the SJG webpage on the matter .

lastly - they actually sued in 1993 - the court papes you cite were the appal against an earlier ruling on the definiotion of " email interception "

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

It's also against the T & C for the same person to create multiple threads about the same topic......

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

okay, first off, i'm sorry i didn't specify between the nsa and secret service, thats my bad. they are more or less the same organization.

second, i simply said steve jackson games created the illuminati card game, which is a fact. you can read about the whole story here: in case your memory is a little foggy

www.sjgames.com...

also just because you and your friends knew about it in 1993 doesnt mean that the rest of the world knew. this wasn't popular news. i mean why do you have to come on here and flame me for actually posting something noteworthy.

furthermore, i did a search on ats before posting this, and the ONLY post that came up was the one i wrote before this one. so i just figured i'd let the people here know about it. sounds like you are a misinformation agent

new topics

top topics

join