It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Dont know if this in the right place if not please move it to the right one pls

My 13 year old nephew just had 2 weeks ago the flu he has no medical history just a plain healthy boy, last Wednesday(06-04) he started to act strange dropping thing on the floor and fall over,his mom called a doctor(UK)checked him out and send him home with nothing more then paracetamol, last Thursday it was getting worse could not walk properly so they took him to the emergency while he was there he was getting a attack and he his breathing stopped so they put him on a respirator.Friday he could not do anything anymore, not move, even could not breath on his own ever since he is on life support,yesterday they told his mom that he has transverse myelitis and that comes from what we thought was just the flu but in fact it is a virus and his body started to attack his spinal cord,the prognoses does not seem good because everything happen so fast and they did research on this disorder and if everything going so fast the chances that he recovers are minimum.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Could have got the virus from a cat scratch
sorry to hear it
heres some info on it, look at cause's.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

They tested it on that but it does not come from cat's they ruled that out.

Thanks for the information though

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Sad to read about tragedies like this. Sending some good thoughts and prayers to your family during this difficult and painful time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thanks it is being appreciated a lot.

He now has a virus on his longs even though he has still heavy antibiotics, they re very concerned they dont know where this going to do the doctors say they are hopeless all they can do is give him what he needs and hope for the best.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Most doctors don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Shrinks are the worst, parasites on the rotting flesh of a dying culture. See if you can smuggle some colloidal silver in and spray it into the back of the throat. Also, pray.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

He now has a virus on his longs even though he has still heavy antibiotics

They shouldn't be giving him antibiotics if he has a Viral infection. Pointless. May want to ask them why they're administering an antibiotic if it is Viral.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Anti-biotics are for Bacteria.

Not Viruses...

Try the colloidal silver idea.

Not much else you can do, unless you can also give him vitamin C and zinc....about 1000mg of each should do nicely after a few weeks...I don't know what else to say...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'd definitely load him up on colloidal silver as that kills every bacteria, virus, and fungi.

THEN I'd look at MMS-1 and MMS-2.

Those are life-savers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
They gave him this morning a injection to see if he react on it within 10 min.

No reaction from him at all so that means his spinal cord is damage a lot and most likely permanent.

Thanks all for the tips going to look where i can find colloidal silver .

Can someone also provide a bit more information about the silver e.g the amount that we can him?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Quasi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join