It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Activity, All over our planet and orbit missing chineese village.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Giant UFO Over Fukushiam Nuclear Power Plant.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Touché my friend on the transformer fire or sub station I stand corrected

I saw a transformer blow up last year with a brilliant flash of green but still not that blue color I was referring to. Cool videos.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

That video was taken so out of context it's not even funny.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think the whole UFO subject is being affected by an emotional state brought about by wishful thinking in some observers. Emotions can certainly change one's perception of any phenomena observed. I really think a lot of the UFO mania today is being perpetuated by our enhanced abilities to record and communicate our observations. We all have good inexpensive cameras to take pictures of things we believe to be UFOs, and the means to communicate our findings and opinions on electronic forums which can disseminate information at the speed-of-light. This abundance of data would certainly appear to most people to be a great surge in UFO evidence, and in a way it is, because now more evidence can actually be recorded. In another way the statistics relating to instances of UFO activity, experiences and sightings may have remained a constant throughout the years; it's only our new ability to propagate related words and images that gives the perception of increased numbers. This amount of evidence, real, fake or mistakes of perception can get some people in an emotional frenzy, especially when they want to see UFOs. i.e. desire+hope=emotion; emotion+transformer fire=UFO. So, stay cool, stay objective, observe and study the data and available information and consider their sources.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of the posts. I keep hoping that a high quality video will show up and really start a serious debate. I saw a large cigar shaped glowing craft- maybe 80 feet above the ground moving very slowly. This craft was the size if a water bottle held at arms length. It was frightening close. If I had a video of that-
That is something I want to see. I would sure think with the proliferation of cameras-phones- ipods- something would eventually show up.

I am waiting.

Cheers to all-love this site

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

What do you mean it is out of context? It is about a circumstance or fact around a particular event; as stated in the title, Mass UFO Activity. It is resent. So can you actually state what is out of context about it. Your statement has no conclusion. And since it made you laught let use in on the joke.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

Since you brought up about the advance in technology, Then you might be interest in just how many home movie cameras from years ago captured some very good images of UFOs before photo shop was invented.
For the life of me, I just can not get over how many members on ATS that do not believe in UFOs are still so interested in the subject. How wonderful.

1950 to 1990
No audio

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

So if no one believes in UFOs on ATS then why have a topic on the subject. And doesn't the Motto says something about having an open mind. If you don't even think they are real then why are you so dead set on denying them. If only 2 videos on youtube were of real UFOs then, they do exist. That is why Dr Hynek ended up believing in them, because he discovered so many cases that nothing he could not debunk them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Good Doctor preparing the public, They would not even be discussing it if they weren't real. They discuss how people should not be afraid of them. They are all over the world in mass now. One is even on ATS, he just sent me a message on another thread, in Binary Code. That they are taking their sick and the hybrids back to their Mother Planet, and to let me know they are all around me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok, well I want to know the name of this village. Villages are evacuated all the time, because of famine or lack of fertile growing area.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic

Yet more grainy videos again.

The first video, at 3:46, that looks exactly like the flash light to the sky event discussed in a different thread here.
I'll post the link when I find it

Also, the flashing lights at the beginning remind me of a "filmed from behind the window event".
The "multiple ufo sightings" seem like the noise you get in the picture when you film at night with a digital camera. (like white noise)

Like here:
www.cambridgeincolour.com...
In the worst case, you can have "millions of ufo's" in one picture / video.

Edit: Has ANYONE seen HD video with UFO's ? Anyone ?
Come on, I can't believe all these people who have supposedly had ufo sightings have crappy cellphones. Most of the new high end cellphones can film much higher quality.

Also, a light like that in the sky would have caused on outcry on at least some MSM (not all).

edit on 12-4-2011 by ModerateSkeptic because: (no reason given)

One person I heard addressed this phenomena, and it seems to make sense. The reason that it's so hard to get a good pic of a ship, is because they operate using different technologies.... he speculated that magnetism is used to a great degree for power. With all that magnetism around, that affects the quality of the equipment and the photos taken. Also, if you read up about this... you may have heard that alien ships shape-shift (or is it shift-shape?). So naturally they would be fuzzy a lot- the pics and the ships both.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No one wants to comment on SETI being mothballed? I'm shocked and appalled that this is not front-page news on this site. I'm new, so I'm sure that I can't post new threads yet:

SETI mothballed

Also, an interesting somewhat related site concerning the SETI transmission that was referenced/had link posted somewhere in a thread on this site (can't remember who posted it... sorry):

arecibo crop circle response
edit on 27/4/2011 by MarkJS because: added: ..new, so I'm sure that I can't post new threads yet

edit on 27/4/2011 by MarkJS because: added words for clarification

edit on 27/4/2011 by MarkJS because: added words for clarification

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I wonder if Anonymous will have a part in Disclosure. Maybe they will find leaked files or I think it would be brilliant if they faked hundreds of small town news station websites with "Aliens make contact, We are NOT alone!" and have a realistic story an interview with one of the most "credible" ufologist with some convincing facts or alien knowledge and some of the interstellar photographs we have of those crafts.

I think it would at least make a lot of people look into the matter and realize with all of the NASA trying to get hints that we have found life and now we know that life can exist in even more conditions than previously concieved, people could be more receptive to the idea and start to think "what if" ... at least thats a start, if nothing else its a fun daydream. And if you do that Anonymous, I will love you for life
and I'll never forget it. lol take care!

EDIT: I think I'm going to make a post about this if I cant find one on search. Thanks!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

i have an old school mate who lives in china and when i asked him about it he just laught out and told me to get real
sorry to burst your bubble

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

we do believe in ufos but not the fake ones

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join