It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivalist Pain Medicine 100 Proof Rum or Skullcap?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So, if the SHTF and you have a loved one in need of pain medicine, antibiotics; what-have-you, would ya think twice about taking your AR-15 or Mini-14 or the assault weapon of your choice and taking it, by force from a source that you knew had it?

Or would you go gently into the night?
edit on 12-4-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Go to you're local pharmacy - Explain the situation with you're finger and the pain.

They will ask you for ID - pull up you're details - check to make sure you havent requested the "good" painkillers "too frequently" - then give you the light dose of codine pills.

If it still hurts like hell and the pain pills arnt helping go back to the same pharmasist and update them - they will give you stronger pain pills.

I had a stone in my saliva gland (funny how it went away after the ultrasound - i think that's what nuked it for me) and when i was at the DOCTOR, with the ultrasound in my hand, in tears because it felt like someone was driving a chisel up into my neck - I asked them for some painkillers - he politely told me to #off.

Walk to the pharmacy - ask same question - get given painkillers - able to sleep for a few hours that night before waking up in pain again as they had worn off.

I'd have taken the Whiskey if the pharmacist was a jerk as well. But because i do not drink much at all (1 glass of wine has me running around giggling) i have a feeling the next morning the combined pain of the hangover, as well as the neck pain - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join