It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Awakening after: Contact thru thought.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I have looked at the situation me too because it happens sometimes during these days and I have stoped worrying about it. The point is what they are doing IMO is some kind of experiment which is for our own benefit in the future.

Being scared of them isn't the way. I'm picturing it as they have a job to do and so will do it so resisting them is just going to make things more complicated. If they are contacting you or being around then there is a real reason. They didn't choose you for no reason. As I said in a previous post, the real meaning of all this will be revealed to us and maybe sooner than we think. Along this path to I don't know where we have many things to do and them being involved in this is just part of the process.

My word is don't be scared and start trying to understand more about it. Cooperation is the solution.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Ok, there are similarities. Though for growing up and young adult years there were wounds, and many bruises, there was only one big one, where my family and I had wounds, I had a huge chunk out of my foot and what looked like radiation burns.

The telepathic contact and greetings from the sitings, and then contact and checkups is frequently how they do this, including in house monitoring.

During one of the abductions they gave a see through craft, and my friend also saw hers and was told to phone me. I wasn't awake at the time, but I saw an anomalous craft type light, too low to be a satellite, not a plane. She was staring at this craft not far over her yard, outside, and seeing them in it. My version of this was in a masked dream, being given a questionaire with others in the family being abducted. That dream was last may 2010. My son reported missing time again during it. Both times in the last two years I knew we were being abducted, I knew beforehand it would occur. In 2009, with the one where we woke up with wounds, they seemed to have sent me the information ahead of time and was too afraid to go to my room, but had to eventually. They gave me a choice to be awake for this or not, and there was primal fear so I chose not to. The one last may, there was a pink colored grey at the glass sliding doors, for about one or two seconds, we stared at each other and then he did a fluid, sinewy, elongated, surreal leap and twist to the side and vanished. I've seen shadow like that too. They don't move like we could ever move.

The two experiences were actually very different, the last one, I'd had the telepathic message in the morning, relating directly to my experiences, and had very been very upset that more memories had come back from childhood, so was just starting to toe into post traumatic stress syndrome, ie. when memories of a certain period of my life come back, i can spend a week or longer paralyzed by trauma, unable to do anything. It seems intervention happens when the trauma kicks in. So this contact was on, and had a very indepth explanation of their work and to put it all into perspective, and was given to do something which had to do with rusty talents that would take years to polish up, so I kept saying, "Is there time? "Is there time?" And then I saw at the door, the Et and knew, we were in trouble that night. Surprisingly the end communication on that questionaire, was, such that I looked to the blond woman (4 identical blond female clones) what was the date. She shrugged, to say, we don't do time. (there is No Time, thats a program relating to orbit). Then she said this, "I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete." And to write it down as I woke up. So in otherwords, time was in the hands of those watching over.

Now there is a difference in experiences. And everything that had been alarming, was ended, transformed into more positive, via seeking and pushing for answers, and then doing meditations about the infinity within us, and connecting to Higher Self and Family. The more you reach for the love in you, and be positive and seek with Faith you HS and Family watching over, including if you're Christian, Christ Jesus, our Big Brother who modeled unconditional love, then you become protected by those that are harming. Positive beings do not harm others, they don't leave wounds.

All people are monitored, all people have had checkups most don't remember. There is no time, the whole planet can have the remote paused. But we have different groups or influences around us and its really important if this is happening to anyone, to raise your frequency, meditate, and (carefully here because meditations can be induced, lengthened, and hijacked, like my 4 hour medical one), pray, reach within to Higher Self, and pray to Prime Creator, Father/Mother and Yeshua/Christ Jesus, or whatever method works for you. And send love to them all. Pour your heart out under the skies, and even to the negatives, I mean just ignore them, pray to all that is the Highest Good and Love in Existence to protect this planet, wake people up, free us, help the starving children, and report for duty. The more you focus on others, the more protection comes, so there will be no wounds.

There are many sides to ufology. Many polarities. The Black Op co-op program with its abductions, and bases, even the Navy on the Moon, for decades. And there are neutrals, scientist, different polarities. There are very positive benevolents also watching over, and there is no time, Future family, in addition Higher Ups. All people have both polarities watching them.

Even after you attempt to shut it down, and gain protection you are still accessed. What accesses has to do with law of consequence, what we are doing in our lives. If we have compassion for others primarily, see through the world and its traps, care about the vulnerable, and the billions in poverty, care about the abuses of nature too, the wars, see through this world,but also, see through us, see our weaknesses, and try to turn them around. But even after wards, the contact, both telepathic and monitoring continues. During a physical checkup, where the covers moved, I got up to take my antibiotic, had forgotten and was really annoyed this was happening. No paralysis. My 19 year old son came out of the bathroom and said there was a big meter wide blue orb behind me at the sink. That occurred, in November, and had an hour of communication earlier that evening.

I'm also 0 + not the rh - and the negatives are there due to the mason or bloodline, its the ancient Jewish/sumarian bloodline dna they are going for. Everyone I've managed to find and write to that was also having abductions or contact, had some lineage somewhere in their family, and they didn't know that was the reason. I asked direct and was told.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I'm also 0 + not the rh - and the negatives are there due to the mason or bloodline, its the ancient Jewish/sumarian bloodline dna they are going for. Everyone I've managed to find and write to that was also having abductions or contact, had some lineage somewhere in their family, and they didn't know that was the reason. I asked direct and was told.

What has the sumarian bloodline to do in this thing. I once saw a movie in which were involved people confronted to an old sumerian spirit which was harmful but I don't know much more about it. The thing is i don't know how it is related to this.

Could you please enlighten me on this particular subject? I'm interested to know more about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

What has the sumarian bloodline to do in this thing. I once saw a movie in which were involved people confronted to an old sumerian spirit which was harmful but I don't know much more about it. The thing is i don't know how it is related to this.

Could you please enlighten me on this particular subject? I'm interested to know more about it.

Yeah, I would like to know also, I dont know about the rh thing, I just know Im O+ because thats what was on my dog tags lol

I do suffer from high anxiety which now I think is from them ahaha I dont really know tho???

Thanx for the insight guys, let me know whats that about?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It goes Bloodlines, lost tribes and through William of Orange Ancient Egypt Royalty, the Judaic lines and originally Sumar, previous to that, Atlantis and that is only one location, for in reality many many cycles of taken place with ancient advances, lost, but mars. Its a certain dna coding their looking for. Primarily through the tribes of Juda to Sumar. But, there are different lines, there are differing groups. Rh - is hybrid, and AB -, they're not allowed to take, but from what I've experienced via a friend, they do anyway. This is just a piece of a very complex puzzle, for there are many sides and polarities and races and groups, and even entities involved in ufology, and many different groups seeded on this planet over the ages. The bloodlines or having masonry, or say, Scottish bloodlines, King James 11 or merivingian lines, has to do with the 12 tribes, that line through Sir Walter Scott is where one of our bloodlines comes from. Which is why the negative harvesting type of access has occurred, and there are two completely different energies in my family, ie. my controlling more elitist father has a completely different energy to the loving equalizing, grass roots, see through the world one my mother and norwegian grandfather symbolized.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It goes Bloodlines, lost tribes and through William of Orange Ancient Egypt Royalty, the Judaic lines and originally Sumar, previous to that, Atlantis and that is only one location, for in reality many many cycles of taken place with ancient advances, lost, but mars. Its a certain dna coding their looking for. Primarily through the tribes of Juda to Sumar. But, there are different lines, there are differing groups. Rh - is hybrid, and AB -, they're not allowed to take, but from what I've experienced via a friend, they do anyway. This is just a piece of a very complex puzzle, for there are many sides and polarities and races and groups, and even entities involved in ufology, and many different groups seeded on this planet over the ages. The bloodlines or having masonry, or say, Scottish bloodlines, King James 11 or merivingian lines, has to do with the 12 tribes.

Do you have any links for this?

But anyways to add: I was never ready for this, once I had this sighting I started emailing people freaking out lol
My wife had a hard time to with me feeling all this but after experiancing it her self had now taken an interest in this subject her self.

Im just trying to hang in there with the reality of this being more than I can handle... if this is real, but why cant it from what Ive seen it is, no?

I am not paranoid, they just pop out when Im having a meditation on them, everything is clear, no fear, then bam I get an anxiety of them being near lol

I need help with one more piece of this puzzle, I feel... is there, I dont know

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes that's weird me too when I feel them being near from me my heart starts to beat at a rate so fast, it is astounding. They are doing experiment on us but to analyze something in our body. I cannot say what exactly is their main point or why they are doing this (maybe the bloodlines I just don't know). Still, when the phenomenon happens you know it's really there and this ain't no illusion.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Yes that's weird me too when I feel them being near from me my heart starts to beat at a rate so fast, it is astounding. They are doing experiment on us but to analyze something in our body. I cannot say what exactly is their main point or why they are doing this (maybe the bloodlines I just don't know). Still, when the phenomenon happens you know it's really there and this ain't no illusion.

Same here !
I hear them and so does the wife, with the high pitched rouw, sound like a little person. My wife wakes up to it right next to her, and askes me what did you say? like last night I heared it next to her and after she asked me that again. All the time she does when it happens lol

or electric anomalies lol
and the sounds with the buzzing, wooshing, or like a pigion like hum in our home.

Are you of jewish decent and/or masonic decent also?

Ill see if I can find my gp's toka or what ever its called and take a pic to post it lol

edit on 11-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well sadly I tried to search for my blood type but I didn't find it. I'll maybe have to see in my birthbook to know the truth. I am also planning my geneological tree to know more. Sounds weird, but this thread opened me a particular interest in knowing more about this

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Just offhand, this transcript from Max Igan contains this:
thecrowhouse.com...

There is one ruling bloodline that exists on this earth. This ruling Bloodline is very old. It is the same bloodline that has always ruled the earth ever since the days of ancient Egypt and it is very pervasive. For example: many people think that anyone can get to be President of the United States, but the reality is, that all US presidents have been freemasons, a large number of them are in fact related, and that their lineage can be traced back to European Monarchy and in particular to the line of William of Orange. This elite Bloodline can actually be traced back a good deal further than of William of Orange and can even back as far as the royalty of ancient Egypt. It is this very same bloodline that has ruled the earth ever since and to which the british Monarchy and the current US president can both be ultimately traced. Many people may surprised to learn That US President George W Bush is in fact the 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth the second, the current British Monarch.

Reverence for the royal bloodline and worship of Amen Ra is still carried out in the world today though it is veiled and secretive but the symbolism remains true, as always, hidden in plain view. Adherence to such traditions is why each of the 3 city states of London, Vatican and the District of Columbia all have their own obelisks. The London Obelisk is also accompanied by 2 sphinx wrought in the image of Thutmoses indicating that it is in london that the royal bloodline actually resides. The fact that out of all the Pharo's to choose from, the London sphinx depicts Thustmoses, is actually very telling indeed for a number of reasons but that is another tale.

This one is just good, extra. You can follow the links on the side for hours on this well researched site:
www.burlingtonnews.net...

I was told directly, Jewish ancestory. The only Jewish acnestory we had was through being direct descendants of Sir Walter Scott, and Mary Queen of Scots, his maternal grandmother, though the other side had some mention of Eastern Counts, no further references were given by my fathers aunts. This is the bloodlines, the illumanati.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Jim Sparks, his experience is the first one I watched looking for that craft, and his ET script is what jogged all the memories and made that wall fall down. But that was only part of it. While jogging memories is one thing people can do, there is often a reason why they're buried, and they're kind of traumatic to bring out. Just adding slightly more, to my childhood, can make me fall into post traumatic stress syndrome. For example the moon base, there is Navy on the moon, its the navy, I called them nazi's and probably there is a strong connection with the Nazi's and the Navy, and an ET presence. Anyway, the best approach is to connect to the HS and Family, within and pour out your heart with concerns for the billions in poverty and the wars, the children and dolphins/whales, nature. And report for duty. It brings changes in what is around you enormously, and protection. There is a law of consequence, cause and effect, this school/universe is highly interactive and it can be like a mirror, though this process of searching, I never had a choice it was a strong push within, and it took time. I believe in Yeshua, and will often say, I renounce all negativity, cancel it. Then ask for them to remember who they are, and to make a U-Turn towards others, family and true happiness, Then, in the Name of Christ Jesus you must leave.

And stay in your heart, not your mind, as much as possible. The mind has ai programs, memory chips, many emotions, and negative thoughts, worries, habits. Reach into your heart, and stay in the heart, and through that connection within to Higher Self and Family, to love. Meditate, and stay in your heart.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would suggest that you stop messing with greys. They don't and never will have your best interests, they are biological robots meaning they don't have a soul, they dont carry any Light. Are you aware of technology they posses? Do you want an etheric implant? These are somthing that will stick with you for a very long time. These are advanced beings not someone you met on the bus. If an entity causes you ANY fear it is not of the Light, no being of the Light would 'abduct' you without your permission or cause you any harm.

It is ultimatley your choice but im willing to bet with time you will very much regret it. If you want to get rid of this being I suggest you tell it to stop ascociating with you if it is not of the Light/God.

Zach

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
I would suggest that you stop messing with greys. They don't and never will have your best interests, they are biological robots meaning they don't have a soul, they dont carry any Light. Are you aware of technology they posses? Do you want an etheric implant? These are somthing that will stick with you for a very long time. These are advanced beings not someone you met on the bus. If an entity causes you ANY fear it is not of the Light, no being of the Light would 'abduct' you without your permission or cause you any harm.

It is ultimatley your choice but im willing to bet with time you will very much regret it. If you want to get rid of this being I suggest you tell it to stop ascociating with you if it is not of the Light/God.

Zach

I would have to aggree with that first part and I have already begged it to stop but the wierd thing still happen like last night.

I was in bed in a state of restlessness... first I heard that buzzing sound then after that what followed was my back nerve on the left of my spinal cord started twitching for a few seconds and then the sharp noise from my left ear, followed by my nose being irritated. Then after that I heard a voice that was in a high pitched tone, it said "huuuuu...." lol right? then I was startled by a sound like a "boying" type sound in a way like a water drop tone, it was like a video game sound.
Trust me I wasn't being paranoid just came out of no where, these were real sounds ???

edit on 12-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I can somewhat (perhaps very much) relate to your story.

To the following bits particularly:

I feel compelled to ask "them" to come here every night as of late.

My wife has had dreams as of late:
1) things falling from the skies.
2) ufo type wars with falling debris

I have also have had strange electrical anomalies

More of my strange feelings of mentaly contacted:
I feel a present of these beings, their emotionless, cold... they cant understand my emotions. Why would "they" show me this is beyond me??
I feel a friendship, a drawn to them, attraction, a pull psychically since I was first contacted by "him/her" but blocked by us meeting face to face with this being

I've had a recent "experience" (lasting for a period of 3 months approx.), and the points aforementioned are what I can directly relate to. Only difference is that I eventually contacted/met with this one entity, the same way one meets with another person, face to face (yes, I wouldn't really have KNOWN it to be REAL, but I've had my own direct empirical evidence).

But I just have a question...

Sometimes I feel like snapping from even thinking all this is really happening and some times I feel its nothing and just ehhh... its fake, im tripping. ????

Why do you use the word "tripping"? Have you ever "tripped" on drugs/psychoactive substances?

This is an important question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join