It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I found this site a few days ago. I love reading other peoples' view of the world and current events. I believe that there is a high probability that the earth is being visited by other civilizations and there is a cover up to hide the truth from the masses. I also have other views/beliefs( nothing too extreme, I don't think!!!) that may eventually come to light. But anyways...I'm just saying hello .

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
welcome to ats. i gave you a flag on this post. enjoy!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello and welcome *wave

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome my friend,
enjoy the board, its a nice mess lol
fasten your belt... vortex ahead!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As for an alternative(completely different perspective) view of this world I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers), the meaning of human life etc etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times - as we know them, in my opinion, and Falun Dafa has a massive role to play during this age, as Nostradamus, the vikings and others predicted) ages ago.

In my opinion this is the most important book published since this civilization began 5000 years ago.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

join