It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Westboro Baptist Chruch a Mind Control Psy-Op?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

you my friend, along with much of the rest of the world have fallen victim to the PsyOp.

Was that a freudian slip? Oh there's no doubt whatsoever that I'm in the extreme minority with my views of the WBC. I think you'll find that you and much of the rest of the world are on the same side. Even if you're in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.

Much love to you - and good luck.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

I think he's part of the psy-op promoting the psy-op.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I think he's part of the psy-op promoting the psy-op.

Who? Fred Phelps? Richard Gage? or did you mean me? or someone else?

You're all victims of a media PSY-OP. If that's not the case, then why does everyone's opinion align with what the media says about the WBC?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

well i don't agree with ' everything ' the media says about them. im sure many people here feel the same as the phelps do on certain topics.

i mentioned asking the phelps if they sin.. and im very curious as to how they would respond.

edit on 15-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I believe them to be on the side of homosexuals and are trying to destroy organized religion myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Wonders

Understanding the bible? I wanted to be a nun in my early twenties, but felt directed to know there would be children. Also left and became a protestant afterwards, was given a vision of a ball and chain being removed.
Also, in my journey and many experiences, strive to see with love only. As a preteen used to spend countless sleeping hours praying and living through every mass murder as if from everyones veiwpoint, holding candles to everyone in every way I could. Have also sought and connected to my HS, and experiences of Christ Jesus and signs in the moon. I pray for my sight to be healed and seek insight into all passages, that others take literally, not even realizing what is being said, and given what is there.

I made a post on page one, that is all about Yeshua and his ministry. He taught unconditional love, to turn the other cheek, to judge no one, lest you be judged, to forgive all , to not even defend self, to harm no one. His message was to seek within, to pray and to ask for your sight to be healed, to literally take the world out of your eye, all reputation, money, wars, teachings of any kind, it didn't matter, everything in this world is a trap, a tests. To find the precious pearl within and sell the whole world for it. That that which he did we could do and greater. To go the extra mile, with anyone in need, who is need, well not your friends, he says your enemies, for the Sun shines on all. To be kind, gentle, and giving, always.

This is what it takes to grow up, to become your Higher Self and to be free, to progress your consciousness. Walk in his footsteps.

When they brought before him someone who according to the Judaic laws should be stoned to death, much like Sharia, he wrote in the sand, for he was saying that the laws of this world and the empire, who run this slave planet, where not the true Creators/Designers, not Father/Mother, and that this world had true Adults watching over.

There is no excuse, even without an understanding of the parable of the sower, and what he said, which relates directly to the parable of the fig tree, by following in his footsteps you pass the tests here.

And if you can't see through the world, and its control traps and notice the structure of the duality: day/night, birth/death, healht/sickness, and understand that there is a two line highway, and its coded in everything, and that Love is not War, that that is the wrong lane on the Hwy, then you need to start asking for your sight to be healed, and ask for the things you need to see, to be revealed. Walk away from every argument. There is no need to force being right, and find another way to nudge someone, gently. He did also say even calling someone a name, would lead to judgments or not passing the tests.

We are to not be in our minds for they are filled with programs, and negativity at times, and judgments, but to stay in our hearts, always, strive to make that inner connection to Yeshua, Family, Father and Higher Self, learn to see through the world, including religions and all the coding the bloodlines put in it, the checkerboard floor that symbolizes their duality even in Soloman's temple.

Choose wisely.

We are not harm anyone here, its about being the Sun, the Parent and serving all the children. Even the ones who keep falling off their bikes, trying to ride without training wheels, especially loving those on the wrong lane, because if you're trying to be a teachers aid and hired by the Teachers/Adults, your job isn't to judge, condemn or harm the little children on the playground, but to be loving and help.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Seriously, you are not "enlightened". Your half truths benefit no one, least of all yourself.
I pity anyone who looks up to you and your "gentle nudges" for guidance.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It was a joke, riduculing the people who state it's a psy-op who have no evidence for it being so.

Westboro Baptist church actually believe in the bible, they make their signs because they believe in the bible and in the American constitution.

They won their court injunction, they havn't prevented free speech or freedom of expression, they've just highlighted to the world how idiotic religion can be when it's truly fundamental and people take things literally from scripture.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicSubrosa

Good.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Westboro: Thank God for 125 Dead in Joplin

Anyone still believing these are legitimate Christians?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

They are more consistant with the Christian faith than "moderates".

Want to stop fundamentalism? Take-away fundamentalist doctrine.

I find it amusing the amount people who state they are true Christians, yet these are the Christians who ARE NOT homophobic, more than happy to cherry pick some verses and not others.

The question i'd ask:-

"Well do you believe all of it, or some of it?"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

No, they are not consistent with Christian faith. I am no Christian but I know enough about it to know this is not true. There are a lot of people who would love to paint "real Christianity" this way, but thats not it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

They do what any religious person can do providing they have some doctrine which they claim to be open-ended or simply "metaphorical".

They dislike "faggots", quite funny that the bible calls "faggots" an abomination. These people don't just get ideas from nowhere; sinister doctrine, theocratic prejudice.

And yes Christians can claim to read the bible in a vague metaphorical way but you can't escape the sinister dogma and the abhorrent moral and ethical teaching, and certainly the "good" verses don't make up for the bad, nor do they make it an "divine" or "holy" document.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm convinced the Westboro Baptist Church is just a group of trolls. I really can't take anything they say seriously and don't see how they could. Nobody is that stupid... I hope.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There a massive system of programming agents sending tons of people to getting involved in many churches in preparation for the NWO which is really hoping to be Christian. Its the elephant hiding behind the mice. There is also advanced technology being used to delude these people that they are experiencing personal signs form the christian god and going on scavenger hunts that lead them to the church door and accomplishing objectives for the christian NWO. They hope to invade Jerusalem and set it up as their world capital. Sounds like a NAZI blue print for an entire new world design but not centered in Berlin but Jerusalem.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would like to share an incident related to the Mormons (church of latter day saints) that happened with me few days back. Two young guys (happened to be priests) they stopped me at the central market and wanted to talk to me about a prophet who is coming and they asked me my contact details... I was so gullible that I gave my contact details to them thinking they are just spreading god's word and i didn't even know which church they were from (which doesn't matter to me as I am not a Christian anyway). So few days later they came with someone at my apartment and gave me a book to read and insisted me on coming to their church to baptise... I said politely that I am an Asian it is a big issue to me to convert and all.. and they made me pray 'in the name of Jesus Christ' with them.. Also, when I told them that I can;t convert they said that after reading this book I will get a proof that this thing is real and that Christ is real and then they wished me to baptize after that. (Unbelievable!!!!) So I told them to put them off that I will contact them once I read their book which I didn't of course cos I don't want to join their church and baptize as well. But despite my trying to get rid of them, they constantly kept calling me on my phone and also calling at my apartment (which i never answer).
I am really disgusted at these people. How can they force themselves upon others and how can they lie and come to other people's houses and make them pray in the name of their god... This is not right.

edit on 15-7-2011 by Yeah-Alright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

No, they are not consistent with Christian faith. I am no Christian but I know enough about it to know this is not true. There are a lot of people who would love to paint "real Christianity" this way, but thats not it.

This has never been real Christianity, its a cult like fringe that is labeling itself as Christians to give Christians a bad name. Fundentalism itself is far more common in the US than elsewhere. To me its like Sharia and therefore cia pushed. NWO kind of stuff. Peddling misconceptions.

Traditional is very similar in Catholic/Anglican/United, and though some differences, there are many agreements. I was raised Catholic and read all those books on the Church shelf by the theologians. Aside from the papal and pope and odd things about priests being celebate and only male, which was why I left the church in my 20's, Christians are the congregations not the leaders, much like our countries. and the congregation are wonderful, thats all I can say, giving, caring, sharing.

All the mainstream Churches teach some truth about the bible, they're not to be taken literally. Its metaphor. They will even list the carbon dating of the book, which is often long after the event, such as Genesis, and discuss how this is most likely an allegory, or fictional piece that has a theme. Those are the kinds of things I read as a teenager. Intelligence!

One of the main difference between Catholics and Protestants, ignoring for a moment the leadership and things I didn't like, the patriarchal peters throne thing was just a pyramid, and I couldn't allign to it, but the precepts were loving. Catholics know its not just by faith. You can't speak Jesus, Jesus, live as selfishly as you wish, and still pass the grade. Good works are needed.

Living as he did, attempting to walk in his footsteps, carrying his cross with him, carrying each others burdens. All the other countries have a strong social net, medical and strong teachings of sharing. The US, which is a dog eat dog, social darwinsim country, threw out what Yeshua really taught, and set up kind of fundamentalist, God helps those who help themselves (though that is not found in scripture), and dog eat dog religions. My niece attended a Church where the wealthy were considered blessed and all the poor and handicapped were lesser souls, something like Christianity for the wealthy and a caste system.

This on the other hand, is Christianity run to make real Christianity look bad.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99

This on the other hand, is Christianity run to make real Christianity look bad.

You nearly had me in your corner, up until this point, this final conclusion.

Let us be very clear here. You have a particular set of opinions, and you believe that they represent reality. Likewise, others naturally may disagree with you on all sorts of subjects, ranging from religion to which hair colour is most attractive. Perhaps you will not disagree with any of this.

Therefore, why must it be so that a particular form of Christian -- one that differs from you in opinion and perception of the world -- has come to exist for any reason beyond naturally acquiring a different set of life assumptions? Why must they necessarily be the result of purposeful engineering designed to have people with your opinion discredited?

As to the original topic here:

I'm not certain if they are a Psy-Operation or not. However, I will say that the OP does not outline sufficient reasons to come to this sort of conclusion. I will paraphrase the 'evidence'.

1. They allegedly teach to be the only Church which teaches truth.

2. They have members who may or may not have money.

3. They are against homosexuality, and are very passionate, even vulgar, about this.

4. The media provide them with attention.

I'm sorry, but how the above 'facts' can logically lead to 'PSY-OP' conclusion -- without fantasy intervening -- is simply beyond my skills to determine.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have been researching the Westboro Baptist Church and really do believe the receive government funding.

Here is the reason why.

People are calling for them to be shut down. The truth is if they loose their freedom of speech, we all do.
If the government silences them, the Constitution will be destroyed.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

The Westboro Church is just a means of destroying the Constitution, don't fall for it.

They have a right to free speech, let them express it, as horrible as it is. This an attempt to silence all by outrage. Don't fall for it!

If you limit their freedom of speech, you will also limit your own.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

There is a difference between defaming and cursing people and exercising free-speech. If a Christian were to exercise free-speech he could say "I dont think homosexuality is good and this is why...". But the moment he goes into cursing, threatening and defaming people he is going into harassment. I hope Westboro soon crosses that line and can then be held accountable in a court of law.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Christianity is a splinter-sect of Judaism, we believe the same things the Jews do down to Abraham and Moses and the Exodus. The ONLY difference between our 2 faiths (and i say faiths because religeon pertains to false gods, not the one true God, Yahweh,Allah,El and for christians Yeshua Christ (God whom was amoung us in flesh)) is that we believe the Savior has already come and that the Jews in their blindness, refused to see God's second covenant. Judaism is christianity's parent faith, yet they refuse to accept us "gentiles", when all we want is to go home and worship the one true God for all eternity, the creator of all mankind not just the Jews, because we are ALL decended from Noah, if you trace the family tree back far enough we are all family, distant cousins!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join