It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad is going to happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
hey crmanager, has anyone ever told you that your Avatar looks like Tony wBlair

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
It took a whole 3 posts to start beating on Bush! A new record.

Can one post not involve W? PLEASE?

Dubya has caused another disaster ?

When? Where?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Right now it's all about BU$H so until the world all starts a war on stupity and puts and end to the global elite we must link all evil right now to BU$H !

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I know a prediction that about half the people in the US will agree with. Something bad will happen on election day. Someone will get elected and half the nation will be upset again.

I just hope it doesn't have to go to the supreme court again. Guess it's only appropriate for close elections to go to court though when you got lawyers running for office.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sometimes my tummy really hurts so bad also,but then after an hour or two..BBBBLLLLLZZZZZZZPPPPP!.....aahhhh....bbllzzpppppp...ohhhh... thank christ for that.......all better. But back to your feeling of unease....Everytime I turn on the news something bad has happened, it's an unending procession of bad news....but hey, if it bleeds, it leads. You can always count on an earthquake somewhere, a storm here, a storm there, floods, famine pestilence, plague, mans inhumanity to man.. etc etc so don't take you stomach ache too seriously, bad news will happen whether it hurts or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Exactly. Your bad feeling could be you losing your job, a family member getting ill, or a world wide disaster. The fact is, "tragedies" happen every day. I hope you simply have a case of stomach flu. In no way am I ridiculing (sp!) your feelings, it's just that I have them once a week.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join