It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad is going to happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't claim to have any psychic powers, however all day today I have been feeling like something terrible is going to happen. Soon. I have been literally sick to my stomach all day. Is anyone else feeling this?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i'll admit i've had this feeling before, i know how it feels. Sometimes it comes and goes with no known ill effects (happenings).

Another time it overwhelmed me, i had no fun, not even doing things i always loved, and yes, something bad happened involving my best friend. I hope that nothing happens with yours close, and it passes with no ill effects.

Best of wishes,

-BeingWatchedByThem-

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You are meant to feel this way. Truly.

Bad vibes and fear and terror brought to you daily by the Bush administration and A$$croft and the Department Of Homeland Security.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
You are meant to feel this way. Truly.

Bad vibes and fear and terror brought to you daily by the Bush administration and A$$croft and the Department Of Homeland Security.

I have yet to read a post (or reply) from you i did not like mask

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I don't claim to have any psychic powers, however all day today I have been feeling like something terrible is going to happen. Soon. I have been literally sick to my stomach all day. Is anyone else feeling this?

I have exactly the same feeling. And that's "funny", but when I entered in this forum, I wanted to make exactly the same post than you.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I had a dream two nights ago there was a 9.1 earthquake in Iran....

of course I also dreamed I turned into a giant ship and sailed the oceans...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
deeprivergal, i get those feelings too and most of the time, it pans out to be something quite close to home, within my family, and not a global event or major current event. So while you keep your eyes on the news, be sure to keep an eye on the family too.

and strange coincidence maybe? but i just woke up from a horrible dream which left me with bad feelings too. My dream had to do with a hurricane hitting florida, which is a repetitive dream i have, but it seems the after effect bad feelings are getting progressively worse.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It took a whole 3 posts to start beating on Bush! A new record.

Can one post not involve W? PLEASE?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've read the TA-THREAT thread about the jewish extremists who want to crash a plane on a muslim holy site. Do you think it's that ?

www.haaretzdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
with all that is happening in the world, it is no wonder everyone feeld uneasy. War in Iraq, 7 US battle groups closing in on China and N korea, and lets no forget Iran. Add to the terriosts threats and anyone would be uneasy. Nothing wrong with u, if you didn't feel strange, then something would be wrong with u.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
so theres something wrong with me ?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No. not at all. Everyone reacts differently too stressfull situations. Just remember, you are you and others are themselves. In other words, what is normal for you, may not be normal for others and the reverse is true.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
lol , im joking , i just dont feel this big thing is going to happen like what alot of people are saying.

but i dont claim to have psychic powers either

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As others have noted, there is a lot of stress in the air.
However, that doesn't mean there may not be some valid reason for that stress.
I always get migraines before something happens. I'm in migraine hell today. Of course, it might just be that I've been watching too much convention coverage.
Let's face it, we live in deliberately scarey times. We wouldn't be normal if we didn't react to the stress.
joey

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well I'm not getting a feeling of anything bad about to happen. In fact things just got better for me yesterday as if things were fixing themselves. Lol, literally when it comes to my pc. Of course things could drastically change in another couple of months.

Speaking of Florida, it is a sitting duck so to speak. One big hurricane (not superpowerful) could come in and keep people trapped in Florida by flooding the roads out. Then while people stayed because that one wasn't too bad, a major whopper hurricane could come on in and people could be trapped. Well, there are so many possible scenarios you can think yourself to misery. Instead of thinking of disasters here at home, let's think of some natural disasters for France and overseas. I think our disaster thinking has been too narrowly focused here in the US. I'm not even sure what kind of natural disasters are common for Europe. I don't believe hurricanes ever hit France do they? Does Europe ever have F5 tornadoes? I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was at work on saturday and sitting in a large office by myself. At 11:58 one of the radios started playing. It was the national anthem. It felt really strange, like it was a sad moment for the country. The radio was off, and shouldn't have been set for an alarm. Anyway it was weird. I hear ya, something is at the door step, and has already been welcomed in.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not to be too harsh on the predictors here, but the accuracy record doesn't leave me holding my breath. People may be sensitive to something, but I think the future is just an arbitrary critter. I think the future is SO unpredictable that even aliens, if they are around, can't predict it. The thing you have to worry about is people/beings trying to forcibly impose a 'designed' future on reality. Usually they just screw it up and make a big mess.

I think the Universe is Jazz and Comedy. Hang loose and move with the flows of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
www.sky.com...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Or maybe we have feel the solar storm :

www.n3kl.org...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal

That's the bad karma from the DNC going on in Boston.
It's screwing up the cosmic waves all over the planet.
Terry Kerry and her antics are probably what you are feeling.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Well I'm not getting a feeling of anything bad about to happen. In fact things just got better for me yesterday as if things were fixing themselves. Lol, literally when it comes to my pc. Of course things could drastically change in another couple of months.

Speaking of Florida, it is a sitting duck so to speak. One big hurricane (not superpowerful) could come in and keep people trapped in Florida by flooding the roads out. Then while people stayed because that one wasn't too bad, a major whopper hurricane could come on in and people could be trapped. Well, there are so many possible scenarios you can think yourself to misery. Instead of thinking of disasters here at home, let's think of some natural disasters for France and overseas. I think our disaster thinking has been too narrowly focused here in the US. I'm not even sure what kind of natural disasters are common for Europe. I don't believe hurricanes ever hit France do they? Does Europe ever have F5 tornadoes? I'm just curious.

Nope, no F5s in erope that i know of, later when the rains start in sept-nov you can get mudslides, and the jordan and the Rhine have been knowen to flood.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join