It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to even the odds in this forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As you can see when you enter the ME page..its flooded with topics started by ZIOTROLLS desperate to twist the thoughts of free thinkers. I am suggesting that any pro palestine people should use this thread to post any articles they feel the world needs to see.

You see it wouldnt be so painfully obvious you have an agenda if it wasnt for all the frankly ridiculous titles in this section.

I'll get the ball rolling, its a bit different though, Its Israelis being horrible supremacists..not to palestinians, but to african migrant workers.

This video wuite clearly shows some nasty problems the people have inside their own twisted heads;

Racism in Israel is nothing new. There is racism against Palestinians, against Arabs, against non-Jews. There is racism between Jews from Europe and Jews from Arab countries. In our racism, we are no different from many other Western countries. However, the past year in Israel has seen an a significant increase in the number of racially motivated attacks on foreign workers and Palestinians by gangs of Jewish nationalists who seek to ‘cleanse Israel of non Jewish and dangerous elements.’ The problem is reaching endemic proportions as lawmakers have largely remained silent and the crimes continue unabated.

David Sheen, an Israeli journalist with Haaretz, has been quietly documenting the rise of racism in Tel Aviv. His latest video (below) is a look into this ugly work of nationalism. In the video, Sheen attends a rally of Jewish nationalists who seek to expel foreign infiltrators ‘that are taking over the southern part of Tel Aviv.’ The interviews that he conducts on the street show a disturbed society in crisis.

josephdana.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh my gosh! When I read the title of your thread I thought you about to suicide bomb everyone in it! It's already full of civilians but I wondered how you'd target women and children?

Thank goodness it's just another one of these...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

Israel is one sick and twisted little country.
Nothing i see coming out of that country suprises me anymore. It makes me sick, but it doesn't suprise me

edit on 10-4-2011 by meathed because: Israel just forced me to change it, i cant tell you why but they forced me to, i hope i get out of this alive. HELP ME

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
you condemn Israel for its vitriol...................

yet you spew the same from the other side........

Are people really this dense? This is the exact reason why whats going on over there is happening........

The idiots on both sides keep propagating this crap...........

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There is no "right" side to be on here.. It's a bunch of people that would be ok with eachother if not for being so ignorant as to base their views of reality on a couple of books.

Both sides should lose... There belief in omnipotent fairies that want them to kill in the name of false beliefs. Humans are a truely pathetic and inept species.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I read this thread and thought is would be about the middle east but nope. It is about less than 1% of it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f2a331880c0.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I read this thread and thought is would be about the middle east but nope. It is about less than 1% of it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f2a331880c0.gif[/atsimg]

Gosh would you look at that. Israel is so small compared to her neighbours and yet noone lets her have it. Palestine is seriously crazy, why don't they just back off? Oh that's right, because we are waiting for Jesus to return which means ww3 has to occur.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Israel compared to the rest of the middle east, compared by any metric is a beacon of democracy, freedom, tolerance, and justice.

Black student leaders slam "apartheid" claims

“The Students for Justice in Palestine’s labeling of Israel, an extremely diverse and vibrant country, as an apartheid state is not only false, but offensive,” Vanguard President Michael Hayes told The Jerusalem Post. “Additionally, this rhetoric does absolutely nothing to help Israel-Palestine negotiations or relations. We feel this type of action serves to hinder the peace process domestically and abroad, and have made it our priority to take a stand to shift the tide of understanding.”

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Israel compared to the rest of the middle east, compared by any metric is a beacon of democracy, freedom, tolerance, and justice.

Black student leaders slam "apartheid" claims

“The Students for Justice in Palestine’s labeling of Israel, an extremely diverse and vibrant country, as an apartheid state is not only false, but offensive,” Vanguard President Michael Hayes told The Jerusalem Post. “Additionally, this rhetoric does absolutely nothing to help Israel-Palestine negotiations or relations. We feel this type of action serves to hinder the peace process domestically and abroad, and have made it our priority to take a stand to shift the tide of understanding.”

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...

Israel certainly is a beacon of peace compared to the rest of the middle east and the barbaric laws against the brutal circumsician on women, to the daning boys in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by australian2011

If I was authorized to issue awards for random responses I would give you an honorable mention.

Other than that, there really is no response to your nonsensical rhetoric.

top topics

join