It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati - new world order Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
just found this guys hope you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I find it so rude to be shoving cameras into these peoples faces under the times of stress that they are in. They do not deserve to be showcased like that on TELEVISION.

COME ON AMERICA, REALLY?

Ya gotta step up ya game.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey there... If I may... you should add some kind of summary to the video... I got more of an idea what it is from the member "skate"`s comment, although I still did not watch the video. You see, I might have a completely different idea than you do of what`s enjoyable. Also, I may have seen it already... If you had entered in any information at all, I could then use this info to make a decision... Alas, the info was not there... If it was then perhaps this thread would have been able to find a happy home and captivated audience here at ats instead of wasting bandwidth.
Sorry if it sounds rude, but it`s the truth and I`m certain there is something in the T&C of membership that states you must provide a summary to any link used to start a thread, or at least have some kind of statement or inquiry with the links there to supplement your statement or inquiry if you are to use them. And the very reason for this is because they know people won`t waste their time, or risk being pranked, by clicking on a link that they don`t even know will lead them to something that interests them.
I`m not trying to sound bossy or anything, but the mods must be busy or something. I`m also not trying to do their job for them, I simply would like you to be informed because A) it genuinely does annoy me when people do this, and B) with proper instruction, you could have a chance to make some good threads that I and the others would enjoy participating in.
If I am wrong about the T&C, I apologise... It`s still annoying, though
Better luck next time. I would suggest you edit your OP, But this thread is already buried... Noone`s gonna see it ever again...

join