It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Soros...Your theory is wrong when we cash in our gold for dollars!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Gerge Soros attempt to verbally short the dollar.

The demand for dollars will grow as people cash in gold and silver.

Soros warns of a "shadow banking system"..................NO Georgey, people don't want a central bank that controls capital flows.

We won 1776
We won 1812
We lost 1913
We won 2012

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else see a hood and hear:James Earle Jone's voice say"" What is thy bidding my master?"inhale exhale.... just looking at soros?

And what gives this S.O.B. the right to negotiate the next global economy?
edit on 9-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Try looking at this from another angle ... once the OPEC nations jointed forces they realized that all trading of there resources was in US Dollars ... meaning they get rich and they've became educated enough to out smart the Wall Street greed.

I honestly believe that Soros is trying his best to outwit em when developing a new global currency
cause he knows the USA is bankrupt.

edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OMG
did u see how his face lit up
and a big grin came over him
when he mentioned the shadow
banks ?

dude, I'm telling ya, this guy is hiding
2 big red horns on his head.

Geroge Soros is a Lieutenant of the
Rothschilds Banking Cartel. This is the
very reason why he is at these meetings.
He is a Rothschilds Representative and
organizer of the event. And funded with
$50M from INET which is a Soros NGO.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I dunno, i tried to watch the whole clip but between his labored breathing and him saying the Euro could be a reserve currecy....
All i heard was blah blah blah.
I will steer away from currencies and just buy what i need to be happy and alive, i do not plan on "surviving" but living.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
First of all, these idiots are talking about the currencies as if their relative valuations were happening in a vacuum and could be controlled with central bank policy. The truth is that the nations with real economies, based on production and natural resources, have the strongest currencies. Euro excepted - Germany has a decent economy, but the Euro is hamstrung by PIIGS and other debt/fraud based nations in the Eurozone. Getting a grip on a currency starts with dealing with the root cause of these financial crises - in the end, people need to produce real things with real value for a currency to thrive.

Second of all, he irritates me with his talk of "dangerous wage inflation." Paying a living wage is not a bad thing! Did you expect Mr. Woo to pedal his rickshaw and live in a shanty forever? Pay the workers enough to eat, and they can boost their economy at home by buying their own things. Oh, so terrible! That would cut into profits!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnSlappy

QFT there hasnt been "dangerous wage inflation'' in the US in 20 years, infact with inflation wages are actually a bit less.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
China has bought about 47% of the worlds gold. This China/US inflation situation is only going to get worse. It is a “psychological” market rather than a fundamental market. Just imagine what would happen if everyone sold their gold for CASH at the same time. The gold standard is history. I dont expect that to happen since the dollar is worthless. One troy ounce of silver might buy a loaf of bread next year though.

new topics

top topics

join