It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran confirms factory producing centrifuge parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
arabnews.com...,okay,here is some proof,they are lying to us. What will it take AMERICA AND ISRAEL? What are we to do with IRAN? I,think it is getting closer to war,then we may want.

Text:TEHRAN: Iran’s foreign minister on Saturday confirmed claims by an exiled Iranian opposition group that a factory west of Tehran is manufacturing centrifuge parts, but said the facility was no secret and that many other factories in the country were making components for Iran’s nuclear program.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Aren't centrifuges used in the Nuke power plant? How is this any indication that they are building a bomb?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you wanna get into a real conspiracy lets get into this> My Uncle told me that he belives that Iran already has a bomb or the bomb. And I am inclined to go along with that thinking. His reason for saying this is. Why would Iran be making so much noise.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Centrifuges are used to seperate Uranium-235 and Uranium-238. Much like a mixer, a gaseous form of Uranium is placed into the centrifuge and it is spun at high speeds. The lighter U-235 is at the top, and the heavier U-238 is at the bottom.

U-235 is what is used in Uranium nuclear weapons. Although you're right, centrifuges can be and are mainly used in nuclear power.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite
arabnews.com...,okay,here is some proof,they are lying to us. What will it take AMERICA AND ISRAEL? What are we to do with IRAN? I,think it is getting closer to war,then we may want.

Text:TEHRAN: Iran’s foreign minister on Saturday confirmed claims by an exiled Iranian opposition group that a factory west of Tehran is manufacturing centrifuge parts, but said the facility was no secret and that many other factories in the country were making components for Iran’s nuclear program.

Ignorance like this makes me sick; it's not like there's enough wrong with someone calling for their government to start a war, but really you're not in the CIA, the FBI, the military or part of the "upper government" so you really don't know what they're going to actually use them for, i'd be inclined to believe it's for their nuclear power program like the article talks about.

"ISRAEL", seriously, screw Israel; what have they done for the American people? Oh, other than this:

Please ignore the antisemitism in the video; although, OP, I'm sure you'll be fine with it seeing that you're so easily an alarmist over an Islamic nation like Iran.

I don't understand specifically where people get their hatred for Islam and the people of Islam, or any specific group for that matter, it seems as though people don't remember how to apply the golden rule to themselves. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate anyone coming up to you with any hostility or tension because of my race or religion.

MallardDuck

top topics

join