It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher video "This is Bullsh#t","Caution",Obscene language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Now I know that some on this site have their different views and opinions about Bill Maher but I dont understand why some people dont like him so much...I think he is entitled to his own views and opinions just like the rest of us. I believe that he should get just as much credit as Jesse Ventura gets from people on this site,if not more...Bill Maher has been speaking out and relaying the truth much longer than Ventura and honestly I find the Venturas only into seeking the truth for more fame,amongst other things. He was out of the limelight for awhile and people had forgotten about him until he became a "truther" and all of a sudden people jumped on the band wagon. Ventura talks about things that he knows will get noticed for the simple fact to gain more popularity. I believe that Maher says what he feels and speaks what he believes to be the truth. He forms his own views and opinions and doesnt rely on others like Ventura does to do it for him...

Heres a video I just saw that I found to be hilarious and wheres hes trying to inform and wake people up the best way he knows how,with comedy...remember,this video has stronge obscene language,other than that,enjoy

Heres the link:Bill Maher"This is Bull#" video
edit on 9-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
this smartass just making jokes about others...maybe thats the difference to ventura..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I used to like Maher. That was when Bush was in office. After Obama came along and continued the same Bull#, I became disillusioned and kinda pissed at Bill and all the other "progressives" I had admired. They became the biggest hypocrites ever and gave up on any notion of ending the wars, pursuing justice or real change. Now I despise them. They are no better than the Neo-cons. In fact I wonder if there was ever any difference.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good post. Bill Maher is insightful and does not hold back. I don't always agree with him, but I admire his moxie in not holding back and not being politically correct.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

What I find interesting about this bit is that the entire business about "want my money back" is being targeted towards folks who don't pay taxes. How are they about to get something back that was never theirs to begin with?

As far as his comments about the folks are going out to pay their taxes, I guess he was not speaking to the 50% of the folks in this country who pay none.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I dont care for some of his views, but the video you posted is spot on. At least someone is stating the obvious, while others ignore it.

14 trillion in debt and we go gaga over the British Royal wedding.

Priorities....

top topics

join