It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 on The Way Back Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I watched several of the live news feeds on www.archives.org a few years ago and was SHOCKED at how strange the coverage was. I recently found this archive again and would like to share this with the ATS community. Please watch a few feeds and tell me what you think.

(I cannot embed the archive videos, but they are the best part of this thread--the YT just centers on one topic. The last 2 links are the most intriguing!)

-----

The anchors kept changing up their opinions until all of them came together with the same, seemingly scripted, idea.

This one mentions Howard Hughes at the beginning, at least 20 minutes before the first plane hit?! Weird coincidence??

www.archive.org...

It was called an accident. Then blamed on "A small commuter plane." Then it became a 747. Then possibly an intentional terrorist attack. Then a jumbo jet.

Within an hour they KNEW it was a terrorist attack?? How??

----

Someone named Nick kept asking about additional planes and mentioned there were no sirens or any security. He keeps saying it may have been an accident... Like he wasn't in the loop. Then he calls it a small blast!

www.archive.org...

----
Then Bryant Gumbel had a very odd interview, here it is:

This is the archive live feed video part 1 and 2 (part 2 has the "big piece of metal" bit right at the beginning, as described below the links.)

www.archive.org...
www.archive.org...

Some say Bryant was a fool. But he is the ONLY ANCHOR that questioned what was going on! He admitted they couldn't tell how big the plane was and the interviewee corrects him... but then says he thought it was a big piece of metal falling?! How does a 747 and a big piece of metal look the same? Oh oh, but he changes it once more. Since he heard from others that the first tower was hit by a plane, he assumed the piece of metal was the fuselage-- and the explosion was the jet fuel?...So some ordinary passerby just ascertains this how?

One last video, the "lost footage" of NBC that for some reason has been taken out of the archive...

edit on 8-4-2011 by donatellanator because:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think at first they all speculate, then they report whats on the wire. No big mistery.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
You have it right. It was all scripted and the eyewitnesses
reporting the planes are paid actors.
Look at how calm bryant is when interviewing the eyewitness,
when the second 'plane' impacts. Absolutely no reaction.
9/11 was a hoax, a con, a scam.
It was a scripted, hollywood, made for tv production and what we saw on our tv's
was preprepared, computer generated imagery, produced using available demolition software.
There were no terrerists, no planes and few if any victims.
The lie was sold to the public via a complicit, sold-out main stream media.

www.septemberclues.info

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
It was a scripted, hollywood, made for tv production and what we saw on our tv's
was preprepared, computer generated imagery, produced using available demolition software.

www.septemberclues.info

Lol. Moronic.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Well DUH ...

One plane crashing into the WTC could have been seen as an accident .

Another plane , crashing into the second tower ... hmmm ... would you have thunk it was TWO accidents ?

Seriously , some of these 9/11 threads really make me question the "Deny Ignorance" motto of this site .

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeSux

Originally posted by pshea38

www.septemberclues.info

Lol. Moronic.

How very eloquent of you mr. sux. Of course it would be beyond your grey matter capacity
to give the link even a cursory glance, not to mind the indepth investigation that it requires.
Do you laugh out loud to yourself very often? Maybe you should speak to someone about
that. Oh, i forgot. Don't bother. Even a basic investigation into truth is beyond you.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by donatellanator

Well DUH ...

One plane crashing into the WTC could have been seen as an accident .

Another plane , crashing into the second tower ... hmmm ... would you have thunk it was TWO accidents ?

Seriously , some of these 9/11 threads really make me question the "Deny Ignorance" motto of this site .

I am not ignorant. But how can a news site say with certainty that it was a terrorist attack a half hour after the first plane hit? Watch a few videos on that site and investigate why the one where he is saying there were bombs and exposions was taken off (this is an archive!). You have latched onto one question and disregarded all of my other points.

BTW thunk isn't a word. Have a nice day.

P.S. I also like how everyone that was interviewed knows the names Boeing 737, Boeing 747, Airbus. Which directions the planes came from and which direction of tower that was hit. Do you think the average Joe knows that?
edit on 11-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

When two planes hit two different buildings next to each other it certainly cannot be called an accident.

psik

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanatorI am not ignorant. But how can a news site say with certainty that it was a terrorist attack a half hour after the first plane hit? Watch a few videos on that site and investigate why the one where he is saying there were bombs and exposions was taken off (this is an archive!). You have latched onto one question and disregarded all of my other points.

Clear, blue skies and two planes just happened to hit each of the WTC towers by accident? I can link you to a thread on an aviation related forum, where the posters were calling it a terrorist strike within seconds of the second plane hitting.

P.S. I also like how everyone that was interviewed knows the names Boeing 737, Boeing 747, Airbus. Which directions the planes came from and which direction of tower that was hit. Do you think the average Joe knows that?
edit on 11-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

Why wouldn't they know that? If they saw the plane approach and hit the building, surely there's the odd chance that one or two of them might be able to say where it came from and which way it went.

And I don't think I've seen any stream where they actually managed to correctly identify the airplane type (a Boeing 767). I remember sitting in a chatroom CNN ran on 9/11 (and before that) and discussing it with others, and it took a while before there was a concensus that it was a Boeing 767, despite having the replays shown over and over again.

top topics

join