It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Air Strike in Brega Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is some of the stuff you wont get on MSM,western bombs,scareing the life out of women and children civilians in libya .
and the cost of that bomb,dropped in this vid,wasnt cheap i bet ?...you all paid for that,shame you didnt get to vote on it. ?

edit on 8-4-2011 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

That was awesome.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedj0k3r

That was .

nothing awesome about death, in war there are no winners..

kx

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by crookedj0k3r

That was .

nothing awesome about death, in war there are no winners..

kx

I am no war monger if you check my posts, but really there are no winners in war?
History seems to prove you wrong time after time. War does have winners and the winners write the history not the losers.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I am no war monger if you check my posts, but really there are no winners in war?
History seems to prove you wrong time after time. War does have winners and the winners write the history not the losers

People endure death and hardship wether they win or loose. history is written by officledom not civilians and soliders.....

the fact we have war is a loss for humanity..

what do you find awsome about war...?

kx

edit on 8-4-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks like they blew up an ammo dump.

ALS

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

it well may of been a ammo dump,but its still in a popluated area with women and children everywere,it must be terrifying for kids to live with that around them,most of the arab worlds children will grow up with a inbuilt hatred for us westerners,this is not liberation,it just plain nation destruction.

all of these people are having to leave there homes,and its contents,and go to the borders,were if you investigate,are left to starve...only a few days ago a report came in of over 100,000 starving libyans on the tunisian borders,let alone all the other borders around libya.

"Things are now at the breaking point," said James Bays of Al Jazeera, on the Tunisian border. "We've seen people being taken from the crowd, people who collapsed, fainted, suffering from dehyration and stress and starving.

how would you like your women and children living throught this if the arab world decided that obama was a dictator and started bombing the homes and buildings of americans and english were you live.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
How do you know it didnt kill the right people?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KoiLahood

how do you know it did ?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

do you live near an ammo dump?

where are the ammo dumps in your country?

btw, that had to be a french drop, just a feeling.

pretty cool sitting here and watching it from behind my pc.

like the REST of you!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I didnt think it was kool one bit,infact i though it was anything BUT kool..I thought those poor kids must of been terrified...

i'm a born and breed englishmen...I've been to libya..it's not a 3rd world country,or a dangerous place,infact i found the people there very pleasant and giving....And infact i got more attitude from americans from my stay in the states then i did from my time passing through libya..

I found libya to be quite a beautiful country..Hence the reason,i'm shocked at the way the press in the west has painted the country...

This whole libya war is a farce ..And nothing more than a resource war for the corporations....and i'm digusted by it.

War on terror..what a load of crap....The west is the terror....And if you look at how democracy working for the the west,why the hell would anyone want to have a democracy...

Did you vote to bomb and liberated libya..Because i didn't ..I woke up one morning and was told..gaddafi a bad man..and his killing his own people,and were going in to save them..

Its all a load of bollocks...

It's like libya drawn the short straw for the west's so called humanitarian mission.

I'm sick of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Could not agree with you more Snapperski....I am fed up with hearing that Gadaffi all of a sudden is the bogey man. It is just so obvious that they are on a mission, and it has nothing to do with protecting the people. We want to Libyans to have democracy....Hmmmm! what a load of sh*t? is that the same democracy that we have in Britain?...like the census form....if we don't answer their questions then they will fine us £1000??? put "American airbases in the Middle East" into Google for the real picture...IMHO?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Spot on and I was thinking the same thing hearing those poor children scream. Nothing really cool about that in the least.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

don't get me wrong, i feel for whomever is caught in the crossfire

but gimme a break, how can you conduct a war using the geneva convention now a days?

what would you say if your gov put some AA batteries on your block?

or an ammo dump behind your house?

i think you would be pissed off at them and not the people that blow them up.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Ok...
Firstly,we don't know or confirm it was a ammo dump,infact it kinda looks like a bunker buster bomb,hence the delay,and the mushroom cloud,which begs the question,is that a Uranium bomb.

Secondly if it is a Uranium bomb the women and children left in the after mass will suffer and so will there babys for a long long time..Far worse than any oppression gaddafi is alleged to have put upon the people of libya(which may i add,i never noticed in my time there in 2007)...We are far more opressed in the west then libya.

or an ammo dump behind your house?

How do you know you don't have ammo dumps near you...Would your goverment tell you this,no they wouldnt.

i think you would be pissed off at them and not the people that blow them up.

I be pissed off at the agressive nature of those bombing my city to dust.

but gimme a break, how can you conduct a war using the geneva convention now a days?

There are no rules when it comes to the west,our goverment do as they please,in our names.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonzo007

Could not agree with you more Snapperski....I am fed up with hearing that Gadaffi all of a sudden is the bogey man. It is just so obvious that they are on a mission, and it has nothing to do with protecting the people. We want to Libyans to have democracy....Hmmmm! what a load of sh*t? is that the same democracy that we have in Britain?...like the census form....if we don't answer their questions then they will fine us £1000??? put "American airbases in the Middle East" into Google for the real picture...IMHO?

I agree totally...like i said before to Fooks

We are far more opressed in the west then libya.

like the census form....if we don't answer their questions then they will fine us £1000

Now this is opression,and one small example of many many things of how our so called democracy gives us fake freedom.

top topics

join