It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to join presidential Debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is great. If he DOES run for president, I might actually register to vote

I hope he does, and I hope he wins.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here's my 2 cents, ...

I think Ross Perot would have really/maybe helped this country if he had been elected back when he ran for president!

He was a successful business man (only a billionaire), and if you ever listened to the what he said back then, he wanted to run this country/take care of tax payers money/make sure our tax money wasn't spent unwisely, just like you would a business!

Break it all down, our government is a business!

Tax payers (me and you) pay into it, and we expect certain things in return.

For example, ...Not having billions, ummm, or was it TRILLIONS, of OUR tax dollar spent to bail out PRIVATE companies!

This country REALLY needs to be run like a company.

And just like any person who has ever had their own company knows, if you spend more than you bring in, your heading for destruction.

Why, WHY, can't these IDIOTS, that us DUMBASSES keep re-electing in congress figure this # out!

Bottom line in my book, ...

CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN should only be allowed 2 or 3 terms in my book.

Their the ones who get involved, after being their for, some of them, a lifetime in these "special interset groups" + private compies/interests, and then lose all sight asto why they are really their and who elected them and who"s interests they are REALLY suppose to be looking out for!

OKAY, I'm done ranting.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's very good to see how much support Mr. Ron Paul is getting and I hope he just keeps on gaining traction as the next election comes up. And to add to his views on our country I think one of his most important views is to heavily regulate the Federal Reserve which will greatly improve the economic situation of our country and take care of our money a lot better than its being managed now. Well I will definitely be supporting Ron Paul if he chooses to run for president in 2012!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just thought I'd ad a little multimedia, I just enjoy hearing Dr. Paul pwn Romney.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracySquid7

I thought the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 ended in 2013? If true, I'm hoping they just let it fade into history

Federal Reserve Act - Wiki

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
This is good news. I campaigned heavily for Ron Paul back in 2008. I was a co-organizer of my local Ron Paul meetup group and it was a fairly large and active group.

And did you poison it with your 9/11 tripe?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join