It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ATS section...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When I go on my ATS section, I have a huge number of subscribed list because have posted on quite a few since I have been at ATS.

Is there a way of making only the threads say from the last 30 days appear?

I wouldn't want to remove any threads from it because even though they appear 'dead', they may become active again and I'd like to know about it.

I would like it so if someone replied to a thread that had been dormant for 2 months and wasn't in the subscribed list on the 'My ATS' page, for that thread to appear again on that list on that page.

This was quite hard to put into words, I hope you can understand what I am on about.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
above all of your subscribed threads there is the word: (manage).

click this and it will take you to a screen where you can delete them, with a simple click box and delte lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't want to though.

I just want to hide ones that have been inactive for a while from the list on 'My ATS' and if they become active again, I want them to appear on the list again.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There already organised chronologically. For the active threads just go to page 1.
OR click below to see the active threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
There already organised chronologically. For the active threads just go to page 1.
OR click below to see the active threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we talking about the same thing here?

I am saying that I'd like to see only the most recent of my subscribed threads on the list on 'My ATS'

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What's the whole point behind having these exclusive forums and topic threads?

I wanted to post a remark in the military breast implant thread, (the women's breast issue is very important issue for me
) but was prevented from doing so, because I didn't have the "priviledge".

What gives?!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neomoniker

What's the whole point behind having these exclusive forums and topic threads?

I wanted to post a remark in the military breast implant thread, (the women's breast issue is very important issue for me
) but was prevented from doing so, because I didn't have the "priviledge".

What gives?!

There are two open Gi Boob Job threads you can post in. You just didn't have authority to enter the trashed one most likely. Must have been trashed while you were posting.

new topics

top topics

join