It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Will Not Support Obama Publicly In 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
SO...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Woot!
Lets usher in that brand new puppet!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I would like to come out now and state that I too will not be supporting Barry whatshisname in the 2012 election. While I do appreciate his contributions to the destruction of the economy and warmongering, I feel he has not devoted enough time and resources to to his leisure activities

I do feel however that the "birthers" need to give it a rest. Nobody says you have to be born in the US to be a great president. Look what Schwarzenegger accomplished as president of California, virtually single-handedly turning the economy around and making an example we can all admire.
edit on 24-4-2011 by KaiserSoze because: Sorry, I misspelled retarded.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Nobody says you have to be born in the US to be a great president.

Nobody except a little piece of paper called THE CONSTITUTION... (you have to be a natural born citizen to become President)...

To clarify, it means you have to be a citizen when born. In Obama's case, all noise to the contrary, he appears to have been born in HI, and that makes him a natural born citizen. McCain, though born in the Panama Canal zone, was born to two US citizens (making him a US citizen at birth), so he too, is a natural born citizen. Hope that clarifies it.

As for Arnold and California, seriously? I'd take a closer look at the state of CA if I were you...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Nobody says you have to be born in the US to be a great president.

Nobody except a little piece of paper called THE CONSTITUTION... (you have to be a natural born citizen to become President)...

To clarify, it means you have to be a citizen when born. In Obama's case, all noise to the contrary, he appears to have been born in HI, and that makes him a natural born citizen. McCain, though born in the Panama Canal zone, was born to two US citizens (making him a US citizen at birth), so he too, is a natural born citizen. Hope that clarifies it.

As for Arnold and California, seriously? I'd take a closer look at the state of CA if I were you...

It was my understanding that we quit using that little piece of paper some time ago.

Are you saying California is not Nirvana with streets paved in gold, marshmallow skies and peace and harmony for all? If that's true Gov Moonbeam will sure be disappointed. I'm sure that it's nothing he can't fix though.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

It has been recently speculated that

lezgetreal.com...

WOW...talk about the heavens falling...this I never saw coming, considering this belligerent idiot Oprah worships the ground he walks on?!
edit on 8-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

It is really quite interesting to see certain types of posters repeatedly either misunderstand or fail to read certain words.

Reps deny Oprah Winfrey won't endorse Obama for 2012 reelection over fears of alienating OWN viewers

Lisa Halliday, a spokeswoman for Winfrey, denied the report Friday evening.

"Oprah's support of President Obama has been and remains unwavering since she initially endorsed his candidacy in 2007. Any reports that suggest otherwise are untrue," Halliday told the Daily News.

Another spokesperson said Winfrey addressed the issue during an interview with Piers Morgan in January.

During that discussion, Winfrey did not say whether she would endorse Obama in 2012, but explained why she decided to back him in the first place.

But hey, please go on discussing Oprah. I never paid her much attention and I thought a bunch of rightwing men on ATS would have better things to discuss here. You are not missing Real Housewives are you?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

WOW...talk about the heavens falling...this I never saw coming, considering this belligerent idiot Oprah worships the ground he walks on?!
edit on 8-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

yeh just not as much as she worships her own wealth and fame lol

Obama is done I hope you morans vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson Obama or Trump will finish you off faster than you can say Hail the new Reich.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Might be a good time for Ron Paul to reach out to her (if he's running)..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join