It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ralph Nader coming to my work; what would you like to say to him if you met him face to face?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just interested in the types of comments us ATS members would like to say to the guy...hell, if this topic takes off I'll make sure to address him and post the answers as he will be in an open forum at my place of work coming up in the very near future.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would like to talk to him about not being able to debate with the other presidential candidates. Everyone who is

running for president should be able to debate on tv, not just the republicans and the democrats.

I heard that he is physically restrained when trying to enter the venues where the debates take place.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooey6

I'd just like to say thanks for all his hard work even though we don't see eye to eye on every topic. Ralph's the man.

I'd say watch An Unreasonable Man before he shows up, if you haven't already. Should give you a bit to discuss if you have a chance to speak with him.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would like to give him a big hearty FU for getting Darvocet banned .. it was the only one of dozens of painkillers that helped with my Aunt's crippling arthritis. May Ralph Nader be plagued with maladies and illness that the medicines he banned could have helped treat.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Yikes, sorry to hear that I know that stuff affects a lot of people.

What has he said in his defense of this?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooey6
reply to post by SirMike

To the best of my knowledge, nothing.

Listen, I have no problem with the FDA taking potentially dangerous drugs off the market, but if people know the associated risks, let them be the ones to make an informed decision about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by Gooey6
reply to post by SirMike

To the best of my knowledge, nothing.

Listen, I have no problem with the FDA taking potentially dangerous drugs off the market, but if people know the associated risks, let them be the ones to make an informed decision about it.

I couldnt agree more...unfortunately our gov. does NOT, otherwise we would have things like assisted suicide, etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
"Did you really have to kill the Covair Ralph?"
My Dad used to restore them so I'm a little sentimental to them.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I would say...Oh great...another politician...just what we needed...

Sarcasm is intended...

The world does not need more fake politicians..there is plenty of them...along with banksters, judges and lawyers...

Which all go hand-in-hand...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
He stopped people from buying "death trap" Ramblers
He saved a lot of lives
Some of those people might have been the elected officials responsible for this mess
GET IM!

PS
well at least he won't be splitting the opposition vote this time...
or at least since evoting machines came a long
it won't be nesessary...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Danbones because: PS

top topics

join