It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dream of the Hindu Goddess Kali!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't want to start another thread since I believe at this point my visions are heavily influenced by Kali. This morning around 6am I had this vision. I had this vision after having another one at 4am earlier. In this vision, I was offered and assisted by the Native American Seers. Well, I have been preoccupied with my future. Actually, I have been preoccupied by my future for a while but somehow not sure why I was finally offered a predication.

I was asleep in Barnes and Noble book store. Like my mind was so cloudy and bugged down by the weights that I didn't feel like waking up. I was literally sleeping in a public place. I finally woke up. A person next to me asked me if I had a bad day. I told him yes. He told me that he knew someone that could help me. I guess he knew that my preoccupation with my future was really obstructing my thoughts. He took me to see the Seers. They were inside one of the shops.

When I went in, I felt different already. Almost felt like they were there to answer questions regardless if they will or will not get anything in return. I felt that I could trust them. Knowing that the spirit of Kali is with me and knowing that my current life's path is completely dictated by the Karma of my past life, I was afraid to have my life being read. I hesitantly gave my right hand to the 2 Seers. They began to read my life.

At this point, the Seers transformed into a face with a pair of penetrating eyes. It was high up above me and so I had to look up at it. The face said that my link to my culture, the culture that I was born under, was very short. I guess that was in reference to the time frame. I immigrated to America when I was very young and not really actively involved with my native culture. I told the Seer that I still retain my original name and have no issues dealing with my cultural identity. Of course, I am not having issues with my cultural identity. I am having issues with my Karma of my past life, which is from another culture and race. Then, I asked him what about my "other" culture? At this point, there was some sort of energy flowing through all the ritual artifacts before me. Stuff turning in circle and others were just changing in forms. Then, I saw an oracle floating in the air,moving right and left and speaking to me some archaic language, language of the "other" culture. I could only make out 2 words. In real life, I had studied this language for 6 months.

Now, the Seer turned into a young man. The area turned into a market stand. I asked the young man to explain to me what did I just heard. As he was trying to explain to me the meaning of the message, we were interrupted by other "customers." Maybe something is preventing me from knowing about my real path. I decided to let the matter drop. I asked him about my emotional attachment to this woman. He decided to let a woman to explain to me about my future with this woman.

She couldn't go anywhere far since, according to her, I would need to know her address and location. I told her that's not possible because I and her were separated long, long time ago. She could only tell me about her history or life experiences after our separation. Now, this area was getting crowded. I felt that I needed to go. I asked the young man one last time if I should be doing anything now. He reassured me that things will take its course and not much else I could do. I was somewhat relieved to hear that. I was on my way.

edit on 23-4-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Kali is the consort of Shiva. Shiva is called The Destroyer and is indicated in the Kali Yuga, which is a cycle of destruction. However, Shiva is also Holy Spirit. Kali represents the feminine aspect of Shiva, the Divine feminine. She does destroy evil. This is indicated in Hindu philosophy. If you have been meditating and awakening the chi(prana, life force, kundalini) then your dream seems to me to be a very highly spiritual one indicating your merging with the Divine Feminine. Look at any Hindu art forms. They always have representations of the creative life force. The Shiva Linga is the male energy(spirit) and the Yonni is the faminine shakti(matter).
A very powerful spiritual dream I think.
Also, in the book Ramakrishna and His Disciples we hear stories of how he would meditate on Kali, the Divine Mother, and it's quite amazing what he experiences. Here is a file that contains an excerpt from the book, and you can read for yourself his experience of vision of Kali. books.google.com... K2zeJtqEMe2cc4tvYsy_Y&hl=en&ei=HN2zTaX8MMG1tgfHtbjqDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=ramakrishna%20and%20his%20dis ciples%20the%20vision%20of%20Kali&f=false
edit on 24-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ok I am Wiccan, and polytheistic and so the Goddess Kali is not completely unknown to me. Like most people who have heard of the Goddess, I thought she was a Goddess of destruction so you will understand why I knew it was Kali visiting during my dream. The night before this dream I was actually afraid I was about to die. Being chronically ill it’s not too much of an exaggeration to think that but I have had very bad panic attacks in my past that made me feel this way and going to sleep was my biggest fear. I decided to lay in bed with my dogs, next to my husband caressing his hand. Hoping tomorrow would come and truly wanting it to for him, because after all, no one escapes death but I know he needs me and I know I wouldn’t be at peace if I had to leave him in death. Listening, concentrating on music, thinking of all the good times I have been blessed with at some point my exhaustion overtook me and I fell asleep.
The first thing I realized while in the dream was that I was lucid, and lucid to the point that honest to Gods I sincerely considered in the dream that this life was the actual dream. That’s how real it was. It was what I would imagine being an “Avatar” and straddling two words at the same time, the confusion is…..overwhelming. I am walking through a house and turn to my left into what seems like a living room, with a television, couches, but not my own living room and no room I have ever seen before. At least one of my current dogs is there, and in actuality she is my familiar. I want to say that it was more than the one dog because I remember being concerned but I only saw her. My husband was in it too. Sitting on a couch to my right, watching the television across the room. I continue to walk into the room and remember looking around…remembering I had gone to bed, but in the dream that world was my reality. I neal down and sit on the floor, next to a chair where my familiar is laying. All of a sudden this strange hush falls. Like what I would imagine they say elephants hear pre-dating a natural disaster. Like a pressure in my ears. Then a rumbling. My husband and I look at each other and I remember thinking the world was about to end. Outside our window you see what seems kind of like a meteor and with the rumbling, and when it hit, I had thought death was to follow and I was worried for my spouse. My dogs. As though this dream world had mimicked for a second my real world. However, when the meteor hits and while it did make a huge rumble it didn’t damage as I would have thought. My husband and I walk to the door to look outside and from the spot where this meteor hits comes a woman, seemingly floating and not walking. I remember easiest about her were these deep green, bright green eyes. He skin looked, ashy? At least graying especially in comparison to the luminosity of her eyes. She seemed to have the same color of sort of an energy field mostly at her sides surrounding parts of her hands. Really what it looks like is like she is this bright green energy and she possessed a female body and the energy was so strong it shown through the eyes and broke through the hands. The best I can describe.
She talks to both me and my husband and says to close our eyes and follow her. In the dream my husband is carrying me in his arms. We are….gliding…through darkness. She says to us “He is waiting for you” and says while we are still gliding she says we can open our eyes. I try to open them, I can’t get my right eye to open as though the pressure from the air we are gliding through makes it hard for me to completely turn my head but I struggle to try and open one eye but all I see is darkness and can never open my right eye even though I am direly trying to. My husband tells me it’s ok, open your eyes and I tell him I am trying but I just can’t. I don’t remember being afraid. There was an odd calm about it. I wake up and realize it was a dream and fall back to sleep where immediately I am back to the same living room we had left. She is there again at the door as before, she comes in and shows to us imagery, sort of animated along the wall pointing to this gremlin like thing saying this is “what they can’t understand, and they needed our help to know what it was”. And again I wake up.
In retrospect I had thought…well…maybe I was visited by a Goddess and because of the meteor I thought maybe it was Kali. I really didn’t know where else to start. So, because her green eyes were so very prevalent in the dream I did a search on green-eyed Goddesses. I come across this link en.wikipedia.org... talking about a poem regarding a Goddess statue of gold with green emerald eyes, of Kathmandu, Bajrayogini. I search more about this and I come across another link en.wikipedia.org... which tells me more about her, a volcano Goddess. It states on the site “According to a holy book, which was once discovered long ago, the site of the temple was once a forked piece of stone, which spouted fire. This was quite significant when the rest of the world was covered with snow and before long there emerged a five-colored flame, which came to be the volcanic goddess. The goddess ordered that a temple be built on the sight of her emergence and priests have been making use of the nine surrounding caves for centuries to serve this temple ever since. The first priest to serve here was supposedly given superior enlightenment and Bajrayogini is considered to be one of the wisest and strongest gods able to grant this gift.” And so I look more into the actual name of the Goddess, Bajrayogini. I came across a couple of links like www.roughguides.com... stating Bajra Yogini is the eldest of a ferocious foursome of tantric goddesses specially venerated in the Kathmandu Valley. To Buddhist Newars – her main devotees – she is identified with Ugratara, the wrathful, corpse-trampling emanation of Tara, one of the female aspects of Buddhahood. Hindus identify her as Durga (Kali), the most terrifying of the eight mother goddesses. She’s also known as Khadga Yogini, for the sword (khadga) held in her right hand. www.roughguides.com... I almost couldn’t catch my breath. Kali. But why would Kali visit me, and then I find this: www.squidoo.com... “For years, I've been fascinated by the Hindu Goddess, Kali. She is very much misunderstood by Westerners, who see her as horrific, murderous, and a destroyer. This is far from the truth; Kali is frightening in some of her aspects, but she is a demon killer, so needs to have that appearance. She is seen by many of her devotees as the Great Mother, Kali-Ma……..Kali is a transformational goddess, and is sometimes known as Kali the Destroyer. This is not because she destroys people, it is because she destroys ego. She destroys to recreate, and therefore can be seen as a nature goddess.

Many of Kali's devotees worship her in cemeteries, not because she is the Goddess of Death, but because she destroys the idea of the body, and the ego. Her devotees often see her as a kind and generous mother, which is far from how she is depicted in images……” She is also considered the Matron Goddess of Witches, which I didn’t know about.
In addition I find in this site: www.rise-of-woman...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
CONTINUED: In addition I find in this site: www.rise-of-womanhood.org...
“Once we know her truly, we lose all fear of her and we start dancing with her in the eternal dance she enacts. She challenges us constantly to face the horror, the pain and the sorrow of the material world so that we can come out of all that knowing the triviality of mortal existence and the meaning of eternal truth. She assures that all our fears and shortcomings in life will be met in her, destroyed in her and thereafter we shall take rebirth as a fearless and "ever learning soul" with a purpose in hand and a journey to complete. We ultimately arrive in her and thereafter we cease to exist as we become her and she becomes us. That is total liberation………The goddess of destruction has begun her dance in our life to tell us that it is time to face our fears. Without losing the "fear of Kali" we cannot think of achieving her. Fear is actually the manifestation of the self-focused ego. When we lose fear we overcome the baggage and restrictive structures of our self-focussed ego. Once this happen, then all that lurks ominously, either buried deep in our unconscious mind or close by in our external environment can be stared in the eye and brought into the light of consciousness. By doing this we lose the fear of the dark forces and the limitations set by the self-focussed ego. We start speaking the undeniable truth and we start living the real life represented by our inner self. Then all the warnings of dangerous places, people and things become trivial as we find that they are controlled by fear. We in fact lose the "fear" of fear and start dancing the "dance of our life" with full creativity and creative action. Goddess of destruction: Kali the saviour goddess. Kali makes us totally devoid of fear, dispels our ignorance and thereafter she tells us that it is time that we initiate our dance of creation for a higher purpose. Once we initiate the will of Kali we become connected to her and move towards the path of ultimate liberation. Overcoming fear is the first and last step towards this path. We can overcome the formless fear by naming it and throwing it in front of Kali so that she can cut it into pieces and devour it totally. By doing this we gain the immense power and energy of life as represented by goddess Kali, the goddess of destruction and renewed creation. “
This is not the first time I feel I have been visited by…something. Feeling the same way I did that night of the dream but rewind about 5 years. I felt the same. And when I awoke in my bed across from me was a golden being in female form. As though you were looking at a roman goddess statue…but out of light. My first thought as I see her is “I KNEW IT! I WAS DYING, I’M DYING! I am so shocked I fall out of bed and scramble around the floor and look back, but she is no longer there. That was before I was Wiccan. It was a huge turning point in my beliefs down the road and I came to find out my mom had been visited in her youth by a golden female figure, especially in her fear of death and depression. Of course, this means either my mother and I are both neurotic and insane and somehow we hallucinate the same thing. I never knew about her seeing this figure, not until I told her my experience, which allowed her to feel able to tell me without thinking she was crazy. Rationally, there are all manner of things which can explain this but I believe Kali has come to me twice now both in times of the worst fear in my life. I just now am learning about her and looking about this dream which is what led me here. So, don’t know if you needed anymore information but this was my very recent experience.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi, So what has been happening? Have you have more such dreams ?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The key here is you have seen another part of yourself, dont think that this vision is something seperate from you. This is a reflection of your meditation nothing more.

Dont get caught up in the visions which may lead to confusion, just keep meditating on your third eye daily and be apthetic to these or any other visions knowing that they are parts of you like layers of an onion.

The goddess lives within all of us, and the final stages of meditation take you beyond death to the supream wu chi or counsiousness which is all pervasive. That you are seeing Kali means she is there to destroy your ignorance or ego, do not be afraid as she is your very own self comming to you in the form of the goddess.

The three subtle sheaths or knots about the chakras, are red in the base of the stomache physical, white in the crown astral, darkness in the heart casual, while these sheaths exist the human soul remains bound and has not reached liberation or Wu Chi. As the knots loosen the visions will increase depending on which one they corespond to just remain apathetic and know them to be nothing more than manifestations of yourself.

Of course during the experience you wont have memory of what to do however afterwards you can let it go and not cling to your visions.

Just keep meditating dont worry about what you see on the path.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was just about to start a thread on this but have to word it perfectly otherwise it wouldn't meet the t&c's

me and my partner and our friend were "meditating" graduates from the school of A.Hoffmann and through this joint meditation, we witnessed what we only could think of as Kali MA
she appeared on the ceiling of my living room as we all lay on the floor , she was beautiful asian looking woman skin all blue and dark like it was changing from black to blue and back again .
She had the skirt of limbs and the necklace of demon heads , the trident , the blade and the demon head in her hand.

She danced there on the ceiling for some time changing shapes into lights and back to form of the goddess Kali Ma
we were puzzled as to why this was happening but upon further research it made perfect sense

the diminishing of the ego , stripping away our connection to form and moving to consciousness.
the process we were going through does exactly that , but why did we all see kali ma , we live in Scotland and are all non religious in that sense .

I am into daoism , and have recently started reading more about the vedic texts .
this is the second time ive had a a group vision of Kali Ma

can anyone explain this ?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Last night was the first night I had a dream of Kali and she looked just like her normal depictions but with only two arms, also her face was a deep blue color but just as intense. She was actually attractive and I was immediately drawn to her. Before I had, really any time to think, I kissed her and it was a loving kiss. I know the feelings were mutual. After I backed away from kissing her, she had already changed or morphed into another person. I found myself startled or shocked to be looking at someone else, confused because it wasn't the face I seen just moments before. I haven't had a dream in months and remembered this one very clear.

I consider myself very spiritual and I know all my chakras are open, not due to any yoga or Hindu meditations but Jesus Christ himself. Did I earn it like some people that spent decades trying to unlock just a handful? I know I didn't. But I'm eternally grateful it's been probably the best gift I have received my whole life even though it's been a scary ride waking up to the spirit realm.

About 6 months ago I was following the signs in naming my third child and the spirit lead me to name her Kali Ann Trinity and just when we thought she would also be born on the 29th like my wife and 2 other children making her the 4th to be born on the 29th in my immediate family. Because of my wife's health complications, the due date changed in the last week to March 19th (03/19/2019) she was born @ 12:46 am or 00:46 with a black face on the Spring equinox during a Supermoon. Interesting enough my birthdate falls on a 19th. I am at a point in my life I no longer believe in coincidences.

My spirit walk started with my first child, his name is Nibiru and my second her name is Eve and Kali my third all spirit lead. Is there something to learn? I don't know. I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Kali a black hole, snakes are lines, and Shiva can only calm her into her other supposed happy aspect.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiForce

She blanked me, she takes the things away that are holding u back, it's a rebirth dream, happy ishtar

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looking at some pictures, I would suggest not to piss her off too much. Lots of pictures of her cutting dude's heads off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join