It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Fuji Eruption in Japan on April 11th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Today's Daily Dooooom... [again doooom is a tongue in cheek smartassness...]

But yeah, we found this video in Japanese that is talking about a conspiracy that Mt Fuji will blow on April 11th. WHAT? How can one predict a volcanic eruption? Strange. Also, we talk about the potential govt shutdown.

As always do your own research, don't ever take my word or anyone else word... ask questions for yourself, that's the most important thing.

Eruption of Mt. Fuji- April 11th, 2011 announced by Benjamin Fulford
www.youtube.com...

US GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: MASSIVE AWAKENING
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This was the first thing I thought of after the 9.0 quake.

Does this make me evil too? I just didn't have a time or date. . .
edit on 4/8/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really don't see how this guy can predict when something like this would happen... but I was an interesting video, so wanted to put something together and share it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

Wow. Another prediction for April 11th. You know what I am going to be doing on April 11th? I have no goddamn idea because I cannot predict the future!!! I may be dead by the 11th. What I do know is that no one, not one single person on this planet knows what April 11, 2011 will bring.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Party sunny.

In the upper 40's.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Party sunny.

In the upper 40's.

Touche.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well, so far he was right about something at least...

Japan rattled by aftershock 1 month after tsunami
: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
One could certainly predict a volcanic eruption if it was artificially triggered and they had inside knowledge.

Being as today is the 11th guess we'll see within 24 hours or so how accurate Mr. Fulford is.

I would wonder though if it's only speculation why someone would set themselves up to be proven wrong in the likely event they ARE wrong. If correct though I'm sure people will have plenty of questions.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
naw, nothing yet!

but we can all hope eh?

it is still only about 8pm there now on the 11th. is that local time or gmt?

plenty of time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I really hope he is not accurate at all!! I did hear that Japan suffered another quake during the night. Today is my birthday, so I sincerely HOPE nothing else bad happens on this day.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Never rated this guy much before. Have only seen little clips of him before but never gave anything he said a second thought. So, overall , I wouldn't believe a word he says. We will know very soon about this latest predcition as its due today.

I thought this video was a little different however. If this is translated correctly the very end of this clip is a little odd.
He is blaming this all on HAARP and the american military. There is no hidden messages, no connecting the dots , no accusations , he straight out lays the blame at HARRP and the miltary. He is talking about confiming the location almost has if he wants the japanese (even mentions russia and chinese) to attack the harrp location???

I know you can post any BS on the internet but this seems like going a little too far. Surely you would attract a little heat for making accusations like this , even if it is all made up?

It also kinda shreds any credibility if Mt Fuji does not errupt. LIke thats it. Anytime he comes out with anything ever again , you can just show this clip.

So, either the transalaton is false, or this show says it is completely for entertainment purposes at the end, or he is clean mad, or could there be any sort of truth in what he is saying.

I don't believe there is any truth in it but the video does seem to be pushing things too far if it is fake? It don'tsit well for me for some reason. Its niggling at me if you know what i mean and that dont happen very often.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
He said HAARP so you can immediately dismiss his ramblings as pure nonsense.

Also 90 minutes to go, cutting it a bit fine methinks.

I'm in Kyushu and live in the valley under Kirishima which houses the active Shinmoe-dake crater with the active Sakurajima about 30 miles away to the south. Heard two explosions after dark, one of them erupted again, but that's par for the course right now.

What we are seeing right now is completely normal vulcanism and tectonic activity. After the massive 9.1 in Indonesia in 2004 the aftershocks continued for years with a mag 7 in 2005. Shinmoe-dake erupted for teh first time in 50 years in January however it had been heating up for at least two years. I first noticed the smoke 2 years ago and it steadily grow in size. We actually travelled up there the weekend before it blew to look for a cheap house to buy as we wanted a place with built-in hot spring and there was a lot of smoke coming from the crater. I asked my father-in-law at the time if he'd heard anything about an imminient eruption and he said no but it looked so obvious. Three days later it went up.

HAARP is such bull#. You'd think there were no earthquakes before this nonsense started and now every time there's a quake or volcano people scream "HAARP" and run around screaming throwing their hands in the air. These massive quakes hardly ever just go off but always have preceeding tectonic activity just as we saw the week before March 11th. And volcanoes take months or years to erupt and the signs are always visible from the smoke activity as I posted above or to the huge swelling in size of the actual mountain as was seen in Mount St Helens decades ago.

Okay, so we had a massive earthquake and 2 months before it a dormant volcano of 50 years erupted. That is it. The earthquake was overdue as it hits every 75 years. Okay, it's not the Philipine plate which is what was expected and if a massive 9.0 hits on that plate then we can say for sure this is unusual tectonic activity.

Lastly, Mount Aso erupted in the mid-90s and it's about 40 miles to our north. So it's not like volcanoes don't erupt all the time. If I see another huge quake on a different plate or another large volcanic event then I would reason that we entering dangerous and unpredented waters. Until then I'm happy to be hear and don't buy into all teh hysteria and fear-mongering. Of course I am 1000km away from Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think ATS needs new thread for every video on youtube.

ok, I dont think that way, but it appears that many people do.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Its now the 12th of April in Japan.

Fulford has just provided conclusive proof that we cannot believe anything he says. Its all a fairytale.

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
was checking to see if he had an excuse up for this not happening. I would expect to see one shortly.

Found this clip , was posted yesterday. Its a doozie.

hes accusing those in control of spreading fear and panic! this guy who is saying Mt Fuji was going to erupt on the 11th of April is accusing others of spreading fear and panic.

I have seen all I ever need to see of Fulford. I can pass by any threads that mention his name in the future.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Doesn't look like Fuji blew.

Does look like there was yet another substantial earthquake in Japan today though.

Perhaps he overestimated his prediction.

I wouldn't call it a direct hit, could be random luck (the prediction, not the quake) is interesting though his date and relative location coincide.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The sky will fall on October 8

See, I can do it to.

new topics

top topics

join