It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... (This is my lastest video)

Come on Brits! The time for change is now...Sick of Zionist governments and banks? Sick of the same sort of politicians each election? Labour, Conservatives and Lid dems...

Time for REAL change, the uprising must begin!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Patience

it will probably come but what ever the outcome, the process will be unpleasant to say the least

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I watched the first minute....then got bored and realized this is the same as all the other peopleon youtube looking for a revolution.

You cant wake up sheeple and you cant do this on your own. People are too concerned about paying their mortgage and putting food on the table...as well as watching soaps and xfactor. A revolution wont happen anytime soon given these circumstances

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
have you calculated how many women and children are going to die through out this violent revolution

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I watched the first minute....then got bored and realized this is the same as all the other peopleon youtube looking for a revolution.

You cant wake up sheeple and you cant do this on your own. People are too concerned about paying their mortgage and putting food on the table...as well as watching soaps and xfactor. A revolution wont happen anytime soon given these circumstances

That's the spirit, do nothing and criticize anyone that does attempt to do something.
How British

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I would like to help but I drink too much tap water, the fluoride makes me lazy and compliant.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

That's the spirit, do nothing and criticize anyone that does attempt to do something.
How British

Because making a video about it will change everything right??
How many videos on youtube about this subject?? How many people can you see doing anything about it??
This doesnt work...if it did there would have been a revolution years ago.
Just pointing out facts....maybe you should make a video too, thats bound to get it started

edit on 8-4-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 88solarman88

Honest question here not trolling.
I understand the British isles have had an influx of foreigners but, are you a racist?
Once again i am truly not trolling, i just wonder why you target certain ethnicities.
I live in the US and we have a regular problem with illegals but this is not a color issue.
If the alien is blond haired and blue eyed, they are all illegals.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

this question is one great big can of worms, suffice to say we have our fair share of racists but our biggest race related issue is alot of people feel that the government tries a little to hard to welcome foreigners, sometimes at the cost of natives.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

nonsense! Its these circumstances which start revolutions! The people of UK need to rise up soon before its too late, I will try and spread the word as much as possible but everyone needs to play there part.

We could organise a week demonstration in london and a paralyse the government and the banks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I cannot argue that, we seem to have that same thing going on here too.
It would be one thing if a university schooled individual came over with something to contribute and already had secured a "real" job but, we get the guys who wanna take the low end jobs and take our schooling grants for themselves and their children.
It's not like we already have enough jobs here, well unless you add the 50000 jobs McDonalds wants to fill.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by 88solarman88

Honest question here not trolling.
I understand the British isles have had an influx of foreigners but, are you a racist?
Once again i am truly not trolling, i just wonder why you target certain ethnicities.
I live in the US and we have a regular problem with illegals but this is not a color issue.
If the alien is blond haired and blue eyed, they are all illegals.

He is advocating the policies of the BNP and National Front to lead this revolution. Both I would consider racist organisations.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 88solarman88

nonsense! Its these circumstances which start revolutions! The people of UK need to rise up soon before its too late, I will try and spread the word as much as possible but everyone needs to play there part.

We could organise a week demonstration in london and a paralyse the government and the banks.

HAHA it wont happen.
Look at the protests a few weeks ago in london...500,000 people....they all left and went home to watch x-factor.
(silly peaceful protestors)
Only the anarchists stayed...and even then, they achieved NOTHING.

Look at the facebook pages for fuel prices etc....thousands of members, none willing to do anything. Your banging your head against a brick wall dude. Theres always an excuse as to why they cant do anything. Nothing changes, its a big loop.

Im a brit, ive been to protests but no longer bother as they dont achieve anything. Peaceful or non peaceful the results always the same.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Ok yeah that's what i was thinking although i am not totally up on Brit politics, as we have enough bailing to do on our side of the pond.
Hell, i am not totally up on American politics for that.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Our downfall is the fact we only protest like once a month, we need to turn up the heat and stage mass protests every week untill the government collapses and not just in London, In birmingham, newcastle, manchester, liverpool and everywhere else. Sure lives will be lost but thats the price you need to pay for freedom.

Time for peace is over man, Infiltrate major protest organisations and then use that to start a revolution.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm not a racist. I believe that individuals are good, bad or indifferent, horrid or nice whatever of their country of origin.

But I do acknowledge that our government have deliberately created a powder-keg here by allowing more immigrants than we can comfortably cope with, whilst the number of jobs is decreasing.

They've sought to stir-up racial tensions, I believe, with a plethera of tactics like threatened bans of the nativity plays in schools, "Incase it upsets the Muslims".

And I do think that people have an innate tendancy to be, to a degree, tribal.

So to my mind, the controling hand has attempted to goad us into revolting. That's a bloody good reason not to - who wants to play into their hands, because, let's face it, they're one step ahead of us all the way. They've been planning all this sh*t for a long time.

The problem is, I don't wish to be a passive victim either, but I'm frankly stumped as to what options are open to oppose Them.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Toffeeapple because: typos

edit on 8-4-2011 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 88solarman88
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Our downfall is the fact we only protest like once a month, we need to turn up the heat and stage mass protests every week untill the government collapses and not just in London, In birmingham, newcastle, manchester, liverpool and everywhere else. Sure lives will be lost but thats the price you need to pay for freedom.

Time for peace is over man, Infiltrate major protest organisations and then use that to start a revolution.

And why do people only protest once a month...or once every 6 months?? Because they have to go and work, they arent concerned about whats going on the world, they have x-factor and designer clothes to buy....they work for the weekend...as long as they can get pissed up on friday and saturday night they are happy.

1,000,000 people protested the Iraq war.....many millions more didnt agree with it but were too busy. We still went to war regardless.

The protests at Millbank achieved nothing despite the violence and destruction...the recent protests didnt stop the cuts to services.

We have no weapons....and the government use that to their advantage. If we were all armed like the USA would that change anything?? Would people really stand up and fight...or would they do as they do today? What incentive is there for these people??

A revolution is a long way a way. There may be a few protests, but the government arent concerned...a few people walking down a street shouting and breaking up a few things...wow...that will really change things

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A revolution does not have to be violent in order to bring the right results. Also, people are concerned about mortgages , yes - but they still use Facebook every week for hours.The next political revolution will have to take advantage of the social media of the modern times, and make it easy as a game for the people to get involved. Create local groups of "fun" then let the local groups assign a candidate for the parliament. The candidate should agree to follow the advice of the group , as the group decides the activity and the votes for their MPs. This way, an MP becomes a speaker rather than having the right to decide in your name and take decisions for you. This way you have a decentralization of power from the upper part of the social pyramid towards the center. A lot of things can be developed this way, maybe using the Open Source methodology. We try to do this thing in Romania ,and my hope is to see the first candidates for the 2012 elections .Maybe this sounds too much for the future, however if we want the future to be different I believe we need to start working on it right now!

top topics

join