It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BC Canada: Govt suspends nuke measurements....refuses to test milk.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The BC Govet, has suspended nuclear measurements around Vancouver as the rainwater has tested 10,000+%
HIGHER than legal limit for radiation!
The Goverments of both the US and Can, are downplaying the real hazards of the radiation now streaming across the pacific.
California has tested milk with 18000 times the legal limit of radiation in it.
This is getting seriously deranged!
Its time we forced these people to open the books all round.
Stephen Harper, and Barack Obama are complicit in this cover up.
The time and opportunity to oust both of these NWO shills is now!
Eletions in both countries this year provide the opportunity to get rid of all the dead wood we are feeding in Goverment.
The results of the Fujishima disaster, had no other possible alternative, than to spread deadly radiaton around the globe> Yet the goverments have covered up this fact and consistently downplayed anyones fears of the consequences.
We are being lied to big time, and that is totally unnacceptable!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Link?

So I searched "bc canada suspended measurements" in google and this thread was the second hit. Does this site really have that much weight?
edit on 8-4-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Source immediately please.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yes please post a link to your source as to verify the validity of your claim.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

I tried the same search, and your comment was the first hit!

Third hit : Link :

Canada suspends mobile radiation measurements around Vancouver, BC “until further notice” as radioactive cloud looms (VIDEO)
April 4th, 2011 at 06:46 AM
enenews.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hmm, I seem to have found the opposite:

Link

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OP you're a liar without a source.

You are playing with people's lives and the safety of their families when you post garbage like this.

Shame on you.

I can't tell you how angry sh!t like this makes me. It's a mockery of the site.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Canadian Food Inspection Agency

Yeah, I'd say this is more trustworthy than what the OP has.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Natural Resources Canada phoned me back to give me the name of somebody else:

David McCormick, 613-992-8766

I will call and see if I get his voicemail.

I left a message on Mr. McCormick’s voicemail. I told him I was lining up radio talk shows across Canada, and that I intend over the next couple of days to voice my concern ‘far and wide’ over Canada’s shutting down its radiation monitoring and keeping the public ignorant of vital information.

I recieved a call from Mr. McCormick today after leaving a voicemail yesterday. He said the mobile units where used just untill they could get more stationary units up and operational. He says they have done that now and that’s why the mobile units have been suspended.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Greetings all. I live in Vancouver, on the West Coast of BC, and have heard NOTHING at all re this claim. All is calm here, though some are a little worried about radiation making its way across the Pond. OP if you are going to make a claim of that magnitude, you had better provide a source, as many people are already a little worried, and fear-mongering benefits no-one. If I hear anything locally, I will be the first one to post a link.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Then, should this not be moved to the HOAX files ? Seems this is exactly what it is, besides dangerous fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Not so fast ... the Op is actually correct in that remote sensor systems have not been collected since March 25th, officially.

Nuclear Emergency Response, Health Canada, March 31, 2011:

* Mobile Survey of Saanich Peninsula March 22, 2011 0.37 [microseiverts/day]
* Mobile Survey of Victoria March 22, 2011 0.48 …
* Mobile Survey around Vancouver March 24, 2011 0.67 …
* Mobile Survey around Haida Gwaii March 24, 2011 0.73
* Mobile Survey around Vancouver March 25, 2011 0.72

Please note that there was no new data collected by NRCan on March 23, 2011, and that until further notice mobile surveys are suspended.

enenews.com...

The report page to Health Canada they linked to is missing.

Readings from Simon Fraser University, Burnaby ...

Vancouver, Canada radiation tests show iodine-131 in rainwater at almost 10,000% above US drinking water limit
April 8th, 2011 at 08:20 AM

The rainwater tested was collected at SFU’s campus on Burnaby Mountain and in downtown Vancouver, while seaweed samples were collected in North Vancouver near the Seabus terminal. Researchers began monitoring rainwater earlier this month but did not see the signature for iodine-131 in samples taken March 16 and March 18. However, they did detect the radioisotope’s signature in samples from March 19, 20 and 25.

Here are the results from the tests (measured in decays of iodine-131 per second per litre of rainwater – Bq/l):

* March 18: 0 (2) Bq/l
* March 19: 9 (2) Bq/l
* March 20: 12 (2) Bq/l
* March 25: 11 (2) Bq/l

enenews.com...

Coverup! California, Northwest, B.C. Canada under radiation as high as Japan
April 8, 2011

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, MA, PhD (ABT) has stated in exclusive April 4, 2011 interviews with reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre that the effects of the tectonic nuclear war against the populations and breadbaskets of North America (Canada, United States, Hawaii, and Mexico) are being intentionally covered up by the administrations of Barack Obama in the United States and Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Canada.

The radiation effect of this false flag global radiation war intensified this week as radiation maps produced by the Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU) now confirm that the Midwest of the United States, all of California, theNorthwest including the states of Oregon and Washington and the western part of Canada are under a radiation threat with radiation levels as high as that in Japan in areas adjacent to the six units of the Fukushima nuclear power plant that started in melt-down on March 11, 2011.

www.reality-choice.org...

A comment from the earlier article.

vicki….i am with you…and it may be in such isolate regions and there will be red spots….first and some others…

but the later cancers particularly in children and women…will take a little while…unless the plutonium from Reactor 3 MOX shows up in your neighborhood…
and i’m sure…will we never hear of such radiation sickness from plutonium…i’m quite convinced of this….so..it will be another ‘dispersal event”..and the media will not report it and the Govt will never allow such reprots to be linked to any materials from Fukishima…

my bet is rather on the radiation levels…in the San Jaoquin Valley..and the major food agri business….

that’s where it will be difficult for the media and govt to NOT report the same….and this will be the major indicator….of where…the radiation gets into the food chain and stomachs of all americans….rapidly….next week even…

enenews.com...

Wouldn't you rather know the truth? There's talk of a rather large radiation cloud reaching California in there, forecasted for the 11th. It's worth investigating more, and properly debunking. What's the point of crying "fearmongering" if the concern is real. Anyway.

By the way, who actually considers the CFIA to be an accurate source ?? The FDA openly admits it can't keep up with nanotech in food, GMo's are openly allowed in our food despite health risks, and they're in bed with the pharmaceutical industry. Is our beaurocracy this side of the border any better, or is it part of the same system? People who trust the government sources, I don't know about you ...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That would explain the third leg the girlfriend claimed she saw on me this morning..oh wait.

(Everything's fine here in Maple Ridge.)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Scientists declare northern 1/3 of Japan uninhabitable and should be evacuated

In her interview, Leuren Moret highlights two prominent nuclear radiation scientists who have now publicly declared that the northern 1/3 part of Japan has become uninhabitable because of radiation due to the Fukushima March 11, 2011 quake/nuke false flag operation, and should be evacuated.

One of the radiation experts, Dr. Chris Busby, is a UK Govt. and European Parliament Low Level Radiation Expert. Dr. Busby developed the first radiation risk model to challenge the US government’s Hiroshima and Nagasaki studies model that underestimated internal exposure risk by a factor of 1000. Dr. Busby has conducted research on Sellafield nuke plant contamination and health risks, depleted uranium exposures in the Middle East, Yugoslavia, C. Asia, and Fukushima disaster.

The other radiation expert, Marion Fulk, is a Manhattan Project scientist who made the US hydrogen bomb work. Mr. Fulk was the radiation rainout/snowout expert for the US nuclear weapons program during atmospheric testing. He has trained and mentored Leuren Moret for 11 years on radiation issues such as the environmental and biological effects of ionizing radiation.

In a March 30, 2011 interview on Russia Today with Dr. Chris Busby. Dr. Busby declared that the Fukushima nuclear plant meltdowns will result in at least 417,000 new cancers.

www.reality-choice.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Watch from 15:18 in the interview video; she discusses the move of radiation detectors from Victoria to Kamloops, and outlines a realistic take on the government stances with steady reasoning.

vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OP: I'd really love to see your sources for your claims. It looks like you may have some information the rest of us do not have.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MRedfield
That would explain the third leg the girlfriend claimed she saw on me this morning..oh wait.

(Everything's fine here in Maple Ridge.)

That reply needs to be moved to Hoax immediately.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

hmmm, i don't really buy someone who is so 100% conspiracy theroist such as Leuren Moret not saying anything other than this is all just a big cover up. I just don't.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well there are still a lot of sensors in and around the vancouver area that are updated daily. I don't know what the fuss is all about.

Here, you can look at these 2 sites to get the radiation info.

Fixed point Network

and here

Mobile sensors

This is obviously just fear mongering seeing that anyone can look at the daily data and see that they are still testing around the area. Maybe they're not testing milk any more because there really is NOTHING to worry about.

also you can see this

x dose data for this date was not collected due to problems with equipment or data transfer

this is normal.....I deal with weather sensors and as we all know, sensors can go down as well as have transmission faults from time to time.....theres no conspiracy here

edit on 8-4-2011 by QBSneak000 because: addition

edit on 8-4-2011 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I emailed Health Canada several days ago and today I received their response:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Health Canada.

Health Canada is providing the data from our radiation monitoring network on the web and is updating it on a regular basis.

Health Canada's and Natural Resources Canada's radiation data can be found at: www.hc-sc.gc.ca...
You can consult the Fixed Point Surveillance Network Data: www.hc-sc.gc.ca...

Additional information on the risk to Canadians and links to other information about the incident in Japan can be found at: www.hc-sc.gc.ca...

Regarding your concerns about ocean water, Health Canada does not monitor radiation levels in oceans. Our monitoring stations across the country do collect precipitation samples and those are analyzed in the laboratories at Health Canada's Radiation Protection Bureau.

Based on the data we are receiving from our radiation monitors across the country, the amount of radiation reaching Canada is minuscule and does not pose a health risk to Canadians. An example to put this level of radiation into perspective is that a 5 hour airplane flight (ex. Montreal to Vancouver) exposes a person to 50,000 times more radiation than the level of isotopes being detected as a result of the incident in Japan.

Based on the low radiation levels detected in Canada from the damaged nuclear facilities in Japan, radiation levels in water, including oceans, are expected to be similarly low and would not pose a health concern for Canadians.

Finally,regarding food concerns, Health Canada has a large radiation detection and monitoring network composed of over 100 stations distributed across the country in strategic locations and major population centres. The amount of radiation from Japan being detected from these monitors is minuscule and does not pose a risk to the safety of our air, water, milk or agricultural products.

As a precaution, The CFIA has implemented enhanced import controls on certain products from areas of Japan affected by the ongoing nuclear crisis. Canadian consumers can be confident that food from Japan affected by the crisis is not being allowed entry into Canada.

Additional information can be found on the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s website at:
www.inspection.gc.ca...

Sincerely,

Health Canada | Santé Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0K9
[email protected]
Telephone | Téléphone 613-957-2991 / Toll free | Sans frais 1 866-225-0709
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-941-5366 / Teletypewriter | Téléimprimeur 1 800-267-1245
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
maybe u can get a ride with this guy,,

en.video.sympatico.ca... up

billionaire ,,wow.

u.s.-billionaire-lists-b.c.-island-hideaway-for-sale/1675571784001?sort=date&page=1

U.S. billionaire lists B.C. island hideaway for sale.
looky ,,looky,,spooky spooky,,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join