It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Captain America First Avengers Trailer!!! Orgasm!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

This could be one of the best summer movies of this year. This kind of reminds me of the introduction and origin of Ironman but Captain America instead. And you will notice the cameo appearance and reference of the Avengers. Good CGI. Love the suit and the shield. Can't wait!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
nice, I'm waiting for super 8 (as its about something from Area 51 and is all done up by Steven S.), T3, Priest, Harry P finale, as its going to be one LONG AMAZING INCREDIBLE ENDING! Cowboys and aliens, and THE RUM DIARY (hunter S T.), oh and maybe 11 11 11?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I cannot wait for this!! and Thor!! When they showed Thor's Hammer at the end of Iron Man 2, I just about screamed and threw my popcorn at the wall! (exaggerated for emphasis on excitement). I sold comic books for a while and I also have worked the movie theatre, and this many years later, I'm still in love.
Just this past week I have seen 5 movies. Battle:LA, Limitless, Unknown, Sucker Punch, and Lincoln Lawyer. I am such a movie addict, although I am still pretty picky about what I see (shoulda saved my money instead of seeing Limitless......)
I have a friend that I can talk about movies for hours...we have thought about recording ourselves and releasing a 12 DVD set of us just sitting there b*tching about movies, but I doubt anyone would last past 5 minutes

However, not so much excitement on Green Lantern. Ryan Reynolds? Ohhh what a disappointment.

and the X-Men: First Class, I have mixed emotions about...

Anyhoo, LOVE the new trailer! Thanks for posting!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The trailer is very good.The best part of the trailer is "Now,Mr Stark".
I can't wait for the movie to release!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Trailer looks awesome but I still have a serious problem with someone playing multiple characters from the same universe. I know the FF movies are supposed to be done and this is for the Avengers etc. but still.........

Anyways looks absurdly good and I'll be seeing it

That is all

Trowa
edit on 8/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I personally think Thor is going to bomb, but this one will likely do ok. I like the period look of it. I don't think either of these though, is going to have the broad appeal of the Spiderman or Ironman franchise (probably more like the attempts at The Hulk)...could be wrong though.

top topics

join