It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente "Your Watching WWIII Starting"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry to dissapoint, but there will be no WWIII (other than the economic and political war that is always being fought between sovereign nations).

The USA can't be touched militarily, not by a single country on the planet. There is no way any of them would risk actual "war", especially the BRICS. They are smart, not going the way of Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and Syria. They will fight us the old fashioned way, with economic warfare. And the first couple shells have already been fired. Why do you think 10 US Senators are in China right now?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dontdrinkthewater

North Korea, and China would like to have a word with you..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dontdrinkthewater

Largest Armies

looky there we're number 6
edit on 23-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

great vid very intresting will look for more of his stuff , thanks alot !

p.s. your name "israeldid911" really thats what you picked ,,, hahahah dumb a$$

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lyonheart

you can say ass you know, its not a naughty word...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah, I give that a big meh. I don't care how many billions of people are in China or whether 5 more countries have larger armies than the US. Our technology is so much more advanced than these countries that the idea of the USA being invaded is fairly laughable. Don't think in WWI and WWII terms, there will be no large scale ground war like that again. Nuclear war is always a possibility, and a scary one at that, but again, we have more nukes and more intelligence than everyone else, and I really don't think the world is stupid enough to go that route.

The curse of the military industrial complex - it continually justifies its existence. I can't even imagine what 30 years of Cold War and economic superpower funds can buy or all the secret sh*t the US military has at this point. I mean, let's get real here, most people on ATS think the USA can manipulate the weather!!!! You're telling me you're worried about what another country with more ground troops could do to the USA?

Edit: I'm not saying it is right, just being realistic. WWIII isn't our primary concern right now. Even though the CIA is blatantly behind the planned civil uprisings in the Middle East and Northern Africa, the USA will always have plausible deniability. Before the game ends they want control of the resources, and the debt crisis is forcing their hand to act quickly. None of the BRICS are going to get in the way of this. China was the first country to sign a mining deal in Afghanistan, and they are throwing people in jail at the first sign of dissent to avoid the CIA covert domestic warfare. We might be at the end of the western financial paradigm as we know it, but not WWIII.

edit on 23-4-2011 by dontdrinkthewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
he brings up this horrorshow and then brings up the natural question of "what should we do", which IMHO is the only real purpose of brining up any horrible truth. he then snaps at people to Grow Up and mocks peoples attempt to change anything! I thought he was being a real asshole there. If your gonna be so passionate about something and so angry at people, dont mock their attempts to solve the problem thats bothering you unless you got a better CONCRETE solution! What do you MEAN by "Grow up"?!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think the real fear shouldn't be so much what America could do to other countries (as that has already been seen and well-documented for those who care to look), nor should it be what they can do to America (as the answer is really not so much), but more what the American government might be able to do its own people.

With full knowledge of how much we have invested in our own military industrial complex since WWII, whole bureaucracies sit behind veils of secrecy, unaccountable to the people in whose name they supposedly operate, and with their own massive amounts of funding, strong connections, and advanced technology, it would be true to say we exist at their whim.

I can see governments around the rest of the world seeing this, and though I don't think they are any better than the American state in a fundamental sense, I wouldn't be surprised if they ever took a chance at one knock out blow, just like how it was portrayed in "One Minute After", a brilliant and frightening book.

Predictions are guesswork, but this concern shouldn't be.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just got a strange 'hit' that Gerald Celente is going to be found dead in his home very soon. It will be deemed as a natural death but i think he is standing in the way of the plan and will be finished and silenced.

Forgive me this, but really saw this.

I hope he does not read this or take note if he does...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join