It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente "Your Watching WWIII Starting"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Gerald Celente - We're on the verge of a government shutdown while fighting 3 wars. We're over 14 trillion dollars in debt. We're invading country after country for oil. How did it come to this. I've always wondered how so many people in Nazi Germany could stand by and let the government do what it did. Each day that passes, I feel like I can understand how it happened. The way that our government has gotten away with what it has must be mind boggling to people in other countries

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

The way that our government has gotten away with what it has must be mind boggling to people in other countries

Oh it is.. you make an interesting point in regards to Nazi Germany though..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Somethings got to get us out of this global depression.
edit on 7-4-2011 by gatewaywithin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
WW111 has been under way for at least the last few months - it's just that people don't recognise the weapons they are using. Until we are faced with the 21st Century Gas Chambers, they won't see it - just like in the past and then they will all say - "How didn't we see it coming"

Well You Did! but you just kept burying your head in the sand - it's called DENIAL!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Can't argue with the guy, I mean what the hell are we as a country doing right now?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I love Gerald Celente, but wow is he serious on this video...

What do you guys think, time to grow up yet?

2 favorite quotes of his are

Listen, when people have nothing left to lose, and they've lost everything, they lose it.

When the money stops flowing down to the man in the street, the blood starts flowing in the streets.

edit on 7-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

Were lettting the EMpire run wild thats what were doing

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Two words:

REAL MAN!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I noticed a major sea change on the use of DU. when I was in it was a last resort weapon to take out hardend targets like Tanks and the like. but now its sort of first resort - radiate the place and expose our troops with every pull of the trigger. its almost like - why - worry about DU were fixing to light the whole northern hemosphere.
edit on 7-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've said this on a couple of other threads.

In the German news...Angela Merkel just now said, after a meeting with prime minister of Israel Netanyahu concerning middle-eastern peace talks, that: " Until September important steps should be done. "

September?...9/11 ? Netanyahu and peace talks? The guy who's been yelling for a western attack on the middle-east for a couple of years now? important steps?...Yep...this is the year nuclear WW3 kicks off.
edit on 8-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

well, lets assume gerald and you are correct and WWIII starts this year.
what can you or I do to make the best of it.

Also, the other night on Coast to Coast, Freeze Dried Food is being bought up by some government agency (FEMA) - not the military.someone buying for the tunnel cities>?
if your broke start a dehydrating business. buy stock in Industrial Military Complex.
and I guess we could short things like dollars and the like... anyone got any great ideas to make the most
of a major war... who made it during WWII and what did they do to make it...?
Americans were Capitalist at heart.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

"Off with the horns, on with the show..."

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Being from the UK I loved his Comments about Eton boy Cameron's only stance is bent over in the showers

I've always liked Gerald Celente, but that comment made him go up in my estimations, just a shame most brits cant see through the BS and actually like having posh boys in charge
edit on 8-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
did he just say "don't pay your taxes"?
or am I hearing it wrong ?

ummm, last I heard
if you don't ... u go to prison.
Has that changed ??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i think this is a good start. Finally someone who has some respect is actually talking out. I do not believe he is on the pay roll and i do believe he is right. I may not be the smartest person in the world but , i can put 2 and 2 together and it seems that all roads are leading in this direction.

i do suggest though that ww3 is really a diversion to something bigger. What that is i can not decide on , but there is a feeling i have about this.

my 2 cents, which really is worthless these days... in $$$ value anyway

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is the most fired up I've ever seen Celente!
Good for him!

He's exactly right, about how to stop feeding the machine.
But again, too many people are scared to lose what they have if they stop paying.
The gov't has its serfs exactly where they want them.
Scared and complacent.

If you disagree then tell me why your media is bolstering high on tax season this year.
Pay your taxes! Shutdown or not!

Are you freakkin kidding me right now?
I want to use so many swear words in a row, I'd get banned!

Why do we keep pouring money into a machine that uses more than it gets?
Something has got to give!

Does anyone else see a problem here or do I need to start a thread?!

We are still paying our taxes, yet because the idiots in DC OVER SPENT...they might shutdown?
What????

So what do you do to save money?
Go into another war?
Congress, you do realize that costs more?

[facepalm]

I am beyond fed up.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
did he just say "don't pay your taxes"?
or am I hearing it wrong ?

ummm, last I heard
if you don't ... u go to prison.
Has that changed ??

It's not so black and white, but ya the man will eventually come after you.

That being said, the concept doesn't work for one person not paying taxes.

It will take several influential leaders like Celente telling people not to pay taxes for it to be effective.

If a few tens of millions quit paying their taxes this year or next, then the system will be underfunded, and won't even be able to process all the people who don't pay their taxes.

We win.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Honestly how did WWII start? Nazi Germany and Japan had invaded other countries respectivley. Then it slowly built up to where another country would join or be invaded.
What is the USA doing right now? Invading countries. Multiple ones.
Who's involved now? NATO which is a ton of countries, the USA, Canada has been slightly involved along with Australia.

Iran could burst any second along with North Korea. Who knows what China and Russia would do. Two superpowers who could take an opportunity when they see it.
Yeah, I've felt like this could be the start for a while now. I've even "joked" about it and said it to people.
edit on 8-4-2011 by PhoneApollo because:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Except Gaddafi is rolling over. So that makes the point of this video seems rather obsolete.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yep,something is underway. You can feel it just by watching News of Japan,Korea ( Best Info here on ATS ),the Middle East,US Economy Crisis and the Euro Debt Crisis (btw. CNN is talking alot about Spain´s Debt and Economy Issue´s today (which means they want to instill fear in the Market to crush it)...anyone else?)
edit on 8-4-2011 by Shenon because: spelling

edit on 8-4-2011 by Shenon because: edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join