It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Crisis - Libya..100,000 starving people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Border Crisis - Libya..100,000 starving people.

now is it just me,or can you all see whats going on here,the UN can spend a million a bomb,blowing up gaddafi oil plants....but we let 100,000 refugee's starve on the tunisian border to libya.

also you hear the people of libya say they are NOT leaveing libya because of gaddafi..BUT because of the bombing from the west.
this is just so frustrating...and clearly shows the one sided story the west is feeding people on the MSM.
so much for the humanitarian mission.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
And the sickest thing of all is that these folks won't get a single cup of rice or one moldy pita rather the 'west' will continue to blow millions upon millions of dollars on munitions to blast away at the munitions of Libya's maniacal leader, with that shallow-gene-pool product blasting away with the remainder of his munitions all so some damn corporate military shill can sell both parties more munitions so they can move on to the next country doing the same.

And the rich will get richer, the poor will starve and the mainstream media will continue to barf-forth with the party line of 'we're saving democracy'.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

so much for the humanitarian mission.

Which was the only way they could justify this 'war' in the first place. The depressing thing about it is that I'm not even surprised

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

We cant help, everyone said they were Al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
another thing that starting to p#ss me off is you get a thread like this one..2 fecking flags..like wtf..this is real life,in your face truth...but yet..threads about little dwarfs in caves,and planet nibiru and sh#t have like over a 100 flags and 100's of stars..dont get me wrong,i dont care about flags and stars..but come on...its like 90% of the people on ATS..dont want the truth..but prefer to all talk about little green goblins and stuff..no wonder the power that be..get away with all this hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Eh man, i understand your frustration ..TPTB or whatever their name is, are in full control .. no awakening ..Humans are more stupid and ignorant , more hungry and poor , more brainwashed and oppressed with time passing ...there is no hope for humanity , for now ...even with this access of informations we have as common people.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We are living in hard and confusing times...I don't understand how people (even elite) can let others suffer...
What if they were born to a impoverished family or they were the ones that had no food to feed their child.. .
How can anyone let that happen?

I worry about the future of my children....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Might not do much good but have you tried writing to your local MP to voice your concerns? You can do it here. My MP is part of the opposition, so it may not do much good, but I have sent them that link and a message questioning the morality of a 'humanitarian' mission that fails it's first objective - helping the people. Doubt I'll get anything back but I think we have to voice our concerns.

top topics

join