It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to Finally Open the Secret Door in Great Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by chimaybliss

i'll guess more mummies.

either that or some sort of deadly thing they locked away so it could never threaten humanity again. until now.

There were never any mummies found in the great pyramids. But someone said earlier that they bet it would be another door. They could be right, and I'm thinking the same. But if we're wrong, well, it could be fun. ^^

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This could be bigger then opening Al Capones Vault!!
www.tvacres.com...

Where's Geraldo? Oh..He's in Libya. There a shuttle to Egypt from there?

I'm not getting my hopes up..but I really wish we find something of value.:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hey, that is intriguing as i recently watched a documentary on Bruce Cathie, astounding research in harmonic resonance, makes total sense to me atfter watching the show, here is the thread on that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this workes. Please spread this around as it is beautifully simple.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats

Originally posted by baddmove
Not so fast Grasshopper...

After many years of waiting, the 2nd sealed door inside of a shaft in the Queen’s chamber in the Great Pyramid will be finally opened. A small team from National Geographic along with the Egyptian Antiquities Department and Zahi Hawass are planning on re-attempting to find out exactly what is hidden behind these two small doors. The first door was drilled through a few years ago and it revealed another door blocking the shaft. The researchers will again attempt to drill through this second door and then position a small camera inside to determine what lies behind the blocked shaft. Read more: scienceray.com...
Zahi Hawass

In that pic with the guy holding some equipment in a hole - is that the shaft which leads to door no.1 & 2?

Man that is tiny. I don't expect them to find anything of significance.

That's the shaft. The robot is the Djedi robot. There is another thread with some more info on this exploration here: www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=636719

I emailed the lead dude for the project, Mr. Whitehead, who gave me/us as much info as was possible given the nature of scientific research and objectivity. No doubt the riots and social unrest in Egypt are going to delay the release of research - but as I understood it, the actual exploration is already complete - data just needs to be published. It is going to be published in the Supreme Council of Antiquities's own journal, Annales du Service des Antiquités de l’Egypte (ASAE).

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thanks for the info, the bit about granite and radon made me think, I wonder if there is any link between people having granite flooring/ kitchen units and higher rates of cancer.. anyway back on topic!

When they finally open up this door hopefully we can get a full map of the interior of the great pyramid and then people can try to test their theories out.

This video shows the current known interior in 3D which could be used to help build a model.

www.godtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've seen this article pop up a few times over the last year. However, hawass is gone and with the turmoil in egypt and the military state that it currently is, I doubt anything is moving forward. Not to mention the looting....

I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsatrap
I've seen this article pop up a few times over the last year. However, hawass is gone and with the turmoil in egypt and the military state that it currently is, I doubt anything is moving forward. Not to mention the looting....

I'll believe it when I see it.

He's not gone.. and the project is due to start in a couple of months

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

I think this is thrilling - though I'm surprised it has taken so long. But what I'm REALLY interested in is the chamber under the Sphinx's paw. They know it's there from sound readings - but no one has gone in (to our knowledge).

Still, I am excited about the Queen's Chamber shaft, too.
edit on 4/7/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

its supposed to have records of atlantis - annnnnnnd you found this out how?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All the important artifacts were probably secreted away during the chaos of the Egyptian revolution.
Now they can make a buck with a television show, and not reveal the alien artifacts they knew were inside.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

... You're dumb.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I remember when they first sent the robot down years ago and they could barely turn that corner but i havent really kept up some much, what exactly is wrong with Zahi Hawass?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm interested to hear what this shaft is for... I do like the idea that was brought up earlier of the resonant sounds and the like...

It is in my opinion that the great pyramid was a highly elaborate temple used as a means of accessing your "higher self", sort of like an initiation. It's definitely not a resting place, but they find a sarcophagus with odd residue within it, and no other indications of what the pyramid is for but finding similar shapes nearby and across the world?

Seems like a school of sorts to me!

Also cannot wait until we can get some more radar work on the sphinx... I also believe that's where the world's real secrets lie ^.^ From what I remember, it was Japanese research that discovered there is a passageway within the sphinx's paw, with what they believe to be a clay pot in a corner.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Most of the live events or stuff that airs in nat geo about the opening of the sphinx and so on are not live per say, most of the time they have already been pre opened and investigated and then they invite the reports in, nothing special will be found.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Egypt was a colony of the original man that setup shop after the deluge.

I hope they open the door.

I really hope they open the hall of records and youtube it.

Peace

Actually, the water damage and dating suggests that they were pre-deluge and had nothing to do with the Egyptians that eventually settled there from the family line of Mizraim.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
I emailed the lead dude for the project, Mr. Whitehead, who gave me/us as much info as was possible given the nature of scientific research and objectivity. No doubt the riots and social unrest in Egypt are going to delay the release of research - but as I understood it, the actual exploration is already complete - data just needs to be published. It is going to be published in the Supreme Council of Antiquities's own journal, Annales du Service des Antiquités de l’Egypte (ASAE).

So do I understand you correctly that they've already explored everything in the pyramids (and sphinx) but haven't released findings? If that's the case, this Nat Geo "expedition" is just a put-on with Hawass? They can just pretend to find whatever it is they want to? (just asking so I understand what you meant, no sarcasm intended)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
maybe the "doors" are some kind of plug . and when opened the pyrimids start their doing their jobs again as some kind of energy machines....or well theirs more mome mummies or maybe bin ladin..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
several theories..

1 They'll find Wally..
2 They'll find nothing, except another passage and door
3 They'll open the door, remove what they find and substitute with generic antiques
4 They'll open the door live and find......?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join