It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Plans 2 NWO Events

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I suppose i am indirectly defending him. I mean there's substantial evidence that ive been reading for the past hour that Soros has donated to causes that mostly just helped people, particularly in education.

I have also seen that he has handed over jews to to the Nazis during WWII, this apparently true and he isnt very remorseful at all, i cannot defend that. there are alot of strong opinions and sentiments about the holocaust, ranging from anger to denial.

What i want to see here is more specific real influence that hes having. As in the Koch brothers donated heavily to the tea party and Gov. Scott Walker to enact an agenda that would suit them. I bet they have their eyes on wisconsins northern woods, they'd probably really like to turn it into a lumber yard.

What does George Soros do that is even remotely like that? Im sure there are instances. I do realize that this is a digression from the topic, but youll never be able to conclusively prove that these meetings he's organizing are malevolent.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
(Revelation 16)

The three impure spirits that look like frogs are the heads of the organizations representing religion, commerce and politics.

These three entities are again represented by (1) the dragon, (2) the beast, and (3) the false prophet.

The kings are gathered up to a place. It is Magic Mountain. The meeting place of this cabel of sorcery. (Not saying it's Soros, mind you. Cos I don't know who these sorcerers are and neither do you!) The plotting of tricks and illusions. And the finality which is the last battle for man to attempt to prove himself as a fit ruler over the planet. It will encompass a severe rule because all the laws on the books have not been able to change man into a self-governing, love-your-neighbor creature.

When the plans are finalized and put forth into action the last trumpet is sounded, (an alert of a new announcement is sounded---heads up!) a scroll is read ( the terms of the new decrees are announced) a bowl is poured (actions and enforcement begin).

If you continue reading this chapter 16 of Revelation, you will find that the Great Earthquake happens immediately after this. I do not believe this is a physical natural geological earthquake, but rather a great revolt of mankind against whatever the sorcerers are doing to try to hold this world together and put humpty-dumpty back together again.

Are these sorcerers actually benevolent? Have they been put in place to guide and discipline mankind through adversity in hopes of bringing out a better nature in human beings? Much remains to be seen. However, I have seen much benevolence in those who have been referred to as TPTB and many beautiful contributions they have made to society that seem to have gone unappreciated.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ok since you are unwilling to respond to backinblacks comment I will request the same thing, please tell me where George Soros states China should be the head of the New World Order?

For disclosure I'm an Atheist and would much prefer a secular order than the oligarchy which appears to be the preference of the guys with the little hitler/soros video that shows christian crosses as an important part of "our american culture", and if need be I can find the time stamp on the video to prove that statement. I watched the vid and must have missed it, unless of course it's not there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ya know...i wold love to drive my fist right down soros mouth and make him spit some teeth.

I moved out of the states many years ago because I could see where everything was going. Bush hijacked the election in 2000 and spinned it like there was a voting problem..he was right. Gore won the popular vote and they had to figure out what to do to bring it back to them. I AM CONVINCED all this fast tracked at the year 2000. Since then things have gotten out of control on fast forward.

If there ever was an uprising in America to take things back to the people...rest assured I would be there. Let me know when it begins.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

I mean you bring a very intresting take on this subject and i agree with some of your points but answer me this just because a serial killer donates money to charity does that make him a good man???

Just because Soros donates money to charity does that make it ok that he helped the Nazi's rob Jewish people and help send them to there death all the while showing no remorse???

As far as your take on the Koch's i agree 100 percent with everything you said.....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am not far from Bretton Woods. Think they'd let me attend?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Then I will give you an honest answer. If I had that kind of money, I would support causes I believe in, yes, *but I would not use it to deceive, manipulate, or influence anyone, for any reason, at any time*. That is the essence of evil and is in NO way charitable or "benevolent" EVER. Benevolence, and especially, charity, cannot co-exist with self-interest or self-gratification. The latter cancels the former. It is immoral to a normal person.

You must not have read the links (foreignpolicy.com is non partisan as is- supposedly, cbs) or you could have seen for yourself that Soros is insane for power. He had no compassion even for his own people.
The man is a sociopath/ psychopath.

The people trying to defend him here are either as twisted as he is, brainwashed (which I doubt), or detemined to believe what they want to believe. Pitiful, really.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
groan! get a grip! while i agree that sorous is not the greatest guy in the world to think that he is alone in doing things, that he is the great devil is kinda silly. particularily when we have the kock brothers on the right pretty much doing the same damn things and having greater effects then sorous!
at the very least do try and remember tht one of the things sorous does seem to believe in is the idea of 'open society'. i am not going to get into how this afffects the whole wikileaks info which does disturb me. but the kock bros just seem to want the rich to become the true oligararchy (which is mostly what we have already) and pretty much take us straight back to fuedalism (do not pass go, do not collect $200).
so yes sorous is a problem but he is no worse then others doing the same things. and quite frankly at least he does seem to have some empathy for the majority of the world ( not that this will stop him and others like him from doing what they want).

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As always great read/info s&f although alot of the info was covered in the other thread and as such comes to no surprise to me. I had to laugh as I read through the 12 or so pages for this thread, watching as one by one the same characters show up spew a bunch of crap and never really add anything to the discussion at hand. Well it's good to see the "gangs" all here so to speak and it's comforting to know that the usuals are still alive and kicking and so far we are not missing anybody. P.S. How much does media matters pay you goons as your always so hard at work you must be making a fortune.

And as usual Soros is up to no good and yes he must be stopped in whatever manner necessary imo. I'd rather see him rot in a jail cell but we all know that would never happen.

Prime example below, I knew I was forgetting a few people!!!

edit on 7-4-2011 by jaynkeel because: add comment

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I support the NWO.

This current world order sure sucks.

Go Soros!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
I have also seen that he has handed over jews to to the Nazis during WWII, this apparently true and he isnt very remorseful at all, i cannot defend that. there are alot of strong opinions and sentiments about the holocaust, ranging from anger to denial.
What does George Soros do that is even remotely like that? Im sure there are instances. I do realize that this is a digression from the topic, but youll never be able to conclusively prove that these meetings he's organizing are malevolent.

I think you may have answered your own question about the puppet master behind obama. If he's willing to sell out his own people to the nazis in WW2 then, yeah, he'd sell out the US in a heart beat.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberlin

>Fox News

If you seriously using that as a news source, I suggest you get the hell out of here immediately. Fox News is the epitome of what a New World Order media organization would look like: one that deliberately lies to it's viewership, slanders people of the opposing ideology with little more than language & fear, and it's completely biased while attempting to pass itself of as some sort of legitimate news source. It's owner is an individual worth around 6 billion dollars, and the 117th richest person in the world. His media reaches 3/4 of the world population.

The fact you would trust him on telling you the truth only highlights how you clearly lack the proper understanding of what exactly we are fighting for and are fighting against.

Both the political left AND the political right are complicit in the New World Order, yet you deem it fitting to attack only one, being anti-Semitic in the process I might add. While Soro's agenda is indeed questionable, if not blatantly manipulative, it does not excuse you from being a bigot.

G-d help us if you're someone I'm expected to fight with against the NWO.

haha and you know everything about everything huh? Where have you been this whole time everyone was speculating on who could be, or couldn't be apart of the NWO. Instead of lashing out at someone, and coming acrossed like the Rambo of the fight against NWO you could clarify.. I know I'm a new member but I've known about the alluminati and NWO for a long time and I don't remember ANYONE having factual evidence on who is really involved. It's all speculation, and this site is for opinion and all news stations suck, they all lie so we take the peices of info we get and do our own investigating.. lighten up.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GalenMarek

I love the saying, "Where there is money, there is power."

No, I'm not in Russia. I'm a slave to the country of USA.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

If you want proof that Faux Noise is a joke of a "news" outlet, look no further than this biased piece on George Soros!

That, combined with your avatar and Glenn Beck's own disdain for Soros, makes me wish for a function to down-rate posts and threads.

Is that it?

Instead of making a real argument towards the topic at hand you go after a news media, someones avatar, and then Glenn Beck? Grow up people!!
edit on 7-4-2011 by Ancient Champion because: Typo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
As always great read/info s&f although alot of the info was covered in the other thread and as such comes to no surprise to me. I had to laugh as I read through the 12 or so pages for this thread, watching as one by one the same characters show up spew a bunch of crap and never really add anything to the discussion at hand. Well it's good to see the "gangs" all here so to speak and it's comforting to know that the usuals are still alive and kicking and so far we are not missing anybody. P.S. How much does media matters pay you goons as your always so hard at work you must be making a fortune.

And as usual Soros is up to no good and yes he must be stopped in whatever manner necessary imo. I'd rather see him rot in a jail cell but we all know that would never happen.

Prime example below, I knew I was forgetting a few people!!!

edit on 7-4-2011 by jaynkeel because: add comment

the same characters show up spew a bunch of crap and never really add anything to the discussion at hand.

Do tell what gems of wisdom or facts your little rant added.....
Bit hypocritical to say others add nothing while you add.......NOTHING

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
I suppose i am indirectly defending him. I mean there's substantial evidence that ive been reading for the past hour that Soros has donated to causes that mostly just helped people, particularly in education.

dude, there is not enough space on this thread
to post Soros' Rap Sheet. However, you do need
to learn about the Soros 5-Step Plan. Google it
or read the 76 page thread in my signature
entitled "The man behind the NWO". It is the
most comprehensive thread on ATS about
George Soros. However, be warned you will
have to ignore the trolls in that thread as they
worked overtime to derail it from page 1.
But the info is still there. I suggest you do
some reading there to answer most of your
questions about Soros.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
I am not far from Bretton Woods. Think they'd let me attend?

dude, I wished you would show up and take some pics
for us. I'd be willing to bet, they will have tight security
very similar to the G-20. Maybe somebody should
ask Alex Jones if he will go and do some poking
around. That is right up his alley. He does it on
the Bildeberger meetings, why not Soros' meetings.
Post some pics if ya get any.

ummmmm
and don't get arrested

lol

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Then I will give you an honest answer. If I had that kind of money, I would support causes I believe in, yes, *but I would not use it to deceive, manipulate, or influence anyone, for any reason, at any time*. That is the essence of evil and is in NO way charitable or "benevolent" EVER. Benevolence, and especially, charity, cannot co-exist with self-interest or self-gratification. The latter cancels the former. It is immoral to a normal person.
You must not have read the links (foreignpolicy.com is non partisan as is- supposedly, cbs) or you could have seen for yourself that Soros is insane for power. He had no compassion even for his own people.
The man is a sociopath/ psychopath.
The people trying to defend him here are either as twisted as he is, brainwashed (which I doubt), or detemined to believe what they want to believe. Pitiful, really.

AMEN !!!
Great post there Dogs

I feel the same way you do.
A couple good deeds does not make
an evil man righteous.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

glenn beck has been on his tail for a while...but no he's just a 'crazy conspiracy theorist'.

people who think beck are crazy haven't watched more than 5 minutes of his show.

yeah he acts weird, but damn he is accurate.

but yeah, im not surprised. soros has said in his own words that he enjoys collapsing regimes.

and i have no doubt that he wants to collapse america too.
edit on 8-4-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
so yes sorous is a problem but he is no worse then others doing the same things. and quite frankly at least he does seem to have some empathy for the majority of the world ( not that this will stop him and others like him from doing what they want).

Soros has empathy for the majority of the world ????

u have got to be joking or you have
not done any research on Soros
or read this thread.

Soros helped the Nazis in WW2 and helped
send Jews to the Holocaust. He admitted it
and said he was not sorry for doing it.
But you say he has empathy for the world ???

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join